Damneddaniel

Mar 31, 2018
the writing in this update was superb, every day of delay was worth it :). glad to see the best written game on here keep on giving

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
Alright I give up. This game will just not allow vaginal sex with the family members. They put fucking anal with Brenna before sex. I cannot handle the blue balling this game does to me every update. I only support 2 devs rn and I thought maybe if this update finally didnt blue ball me I would support his patreon but again I am sitting here at the end of the update disappointed. Eveyone loves a good build-up and a bit of teasing in any good incest game but this game is now over a year old and you still can't fuck any of the family members (vaginal), it reaches a certain point where its just annoying and we are way past that point.

Last edited:
Nov 14, 2020
anyone could explain what's the difference between the test build and the complete ver?
so basically to reduce size - all the pics in-game for test version are very low res(except the sex scenes).

the test build is mainly to find bugs and fix them before he releases the final release with 1080p res everything.

I'm impatient so I played the test build - but if you can I would say wait till 0.7 full release to enjoy the game properly.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
all images in chapter 1-6 are HEAVILY pixelated. only chapter 7 has HD resolution. this is because chapter 7 is the only version that needs testing.

also want to say, i finished it and i LOVED it! i just want to say to some very specific people, that i TOLD YOU hunter will get to fuck a main girl. who it is, you'll have to play and see. in a bad end of course, those of you who play with it off will never see it. to bad for those that hate Hunter so they play with NTR off. you actually do away with Hunter in a bad end XD.

on a different, quicker bad end. all 3 girls are pregnant, i'm just sad we didn't get to see the acts that impregnated them.

Last edited:

trigunxkeal

Jun 5, 2018
so basically to reduce size - all the pics in-game for test version are very low res(except the sex scenes).

the test build is mainly to find bugs and fix them before he releases the final release with 1080p res everything.

I'm impatient so I played the test build - but if you can I would say wait till 0.7 full release to enjoy the game properly.
oh wow thx mate. yep i guess i'll wait for the full ver.

eclipseman

May 5, 2019
I didn't expect the hunter scene go on for as long as it did but I'm glad it did.
anyone could explain what's the difference between the test build and the complete ver?
I believe it just hasn't gone through bug testing. So it might have spelling errors or crashes. Not like it's incomplete or missing scenes.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Here's my suggestion. Treat this like a patch. The older content is heavily compressed whereas the new content is NOT compressed.
Keep your 06 and drag the V7 image folder into the 06 image folder as a patch.
DON'T OVERWRITE ANY IMAGES!
Next, drag the v7 rpy and rpyc files from the game folder into the 06 game folder and overwrite those.

It worked a treat for me! I switched to Linux and didn't keep saves so I didn't want to look at pixellated catherine. :D
And I like to count Hunter's liver spots too. So ha!
NOTE.. check for duplicates since some images were moved into V5 and V6 folder.

EDITED FOR CLARITY
weird, my game folder didn't have a rpy or rpyc file.

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
Lol why are you all waiting? I think something might have been lost in translation. ALL NEW RENDERS ARE HD. Its just the old ones that are pixelated. So check out the hottest update yet! I GUARANTEE you wont be disappointed. And if there are old chapters you still want to check out, just keep the previous update in your folder. Hell, I dont know how, but I found that going back to previous saves, the older scenes were still hi res. It was only when I used the gallery or did old events in the latest chapter that I got the pixels.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
i think it's safe to discuss once it's in the OP and updated on the "latest updates" page. every one who was gonna get it, got it.

and for spoilers, they shouldn't be reading these post until they played through it anyways. at least once when it's clear that a new update is out.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Alright I give up. This game will just not allow vaginal sex with the family members. They put fucking anal with Brenna before sex. I cannot handle the blue balling this game does to me every update. I only support 2 devs rn and I thought maybe if this update finally didnt blue ball me I would support his patreon but again I am sitting here at the end of the update disappointed. Eveyone loves a good build-up and a bit of teasing in any good incest game but this game is now over a year old and you still can't fuck any of the family members (vaginal), it reaches a certain point where its just annoying and we are way past that point.
only if your a fucking hunter groupie all this fucking teasing and Hunter gets her first FUCKING BULLSHIT!

Reactions: BloodyRelight

Guardra

May 29, 2018
so after reading all the comments this is a pointless update to play unless your running with NTR on..............oh well i am sure at some point the MC will kill hunter (know it wont happen) and have sex with his family

Reactions: BloodyRelight
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes