3.10 star(s) 73 Votes

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Seriously, what a braindead move to make the patch available through Anon. Anyone have a patch for this that doesn't involve downloading a potential virus?
Explain how a .rpyc flle is going to give you a virus, please. Not to mention there IS a non anonfiles download as a comment: https://f95zone.to/threads/powers-that-be-v0-3-burst-out-games.62594/page-2#post-4251689, literally like 10 comments above your own. Really wish there was some kind of rule against whining about approved file hosts. Or about using the search function, or reading some posts in the thread you're commenting on.

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Agree with everyone about the overuse of "legit" needs to be toned down. Even if it is a character affectation it is said too much by both the niece and daughter.

Also, if the player chooses to go get Nika to help the niece with the dress the next scene acts like the MC didn't make that choice.

Overall, an interesting story so far. However, I would suggest that you not have "choices" which result in the same outcome. I personally don't like feeling as if the choice I made didn't matter.

Edited to add: And the model used for the niece really isn't that attractive, especially when the MC is going on about how amazingly beautiful she is, how her body is so sexy, etc. If the daughter model and the niece model were switched I could see it.

Finally, during the sex scene the niece will start to call the MC the default name Could the MC not have a 5 dollar foot-long dick? It's ridiculous looking.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

perverttyler

Aug 16, 2020
Explain how a .rpyc flle is going to give you a virus, please. Not to mention there IS a non anonfiles download as a comment: https://f95zone.to/threads/powers-that-be-v0-3-burst-out-games.62594/page-2#post-4251689, literally like 10 comments above your own. Really wish there was some kind of rule against whining about approved file hosts. Or about using the search function, or reading some posts in the thread you're commenting on.
thanks for linking it, saved me the trouble

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
was a knee jerk post on my part. When I clicked on the download, a bunch of popups come up asking me to update my adobe and chrome extensions. No download for the patch would happen from your Anon link....at least for me that is. You're right of course, should have gone back a page to see if someone already posted a working patch.
Personally, I've always had difficulties with Anon downloads, and other games that use it have lots of posts complaining about how it doesn't work.
Sorry for the aggressive post in that regard...nothing personal.

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
was a knee jerk post on my part. When I clicked on the download, a bunch of popups come up asking me to update my adobe and chrome extensions. No download for the patch would happen from your Anon link....at least for me that is. You're right of course, should have gone back a page to see if someone already posted a working patch.
Personally, I've always had difficulties with Anon downloads, and other games that use it have lots of posts complaining about how it doesn't work.
Sorry for the aggressive post in that regard...nothing personal.
It's not my game ;p Just getting PTSD flashbacks to people complaining about the hosts on my own game lol. Sadly, there's no much choice for approved hosts that do not require accounts to upload.

I'd advise you install uBlock Origin, it's a very powerful ad-blocker. Basically, AVs warn for sites like anonfiles for either 1. the content they host (adult, many AVs have parental controls built in that flag it as malicious due to that) or 2. the ads they serve, which often can contain actual malware/viruses.

Reactions: ontach

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
An interesting story. Ex-wife cheated on MC, I did not expect that.
She no longer stands a chance with me. I don't like women who are unfaithful, although she may have had reasons.. but cheating is cheating.

arms99

May 11, 2018
I really enjoyed the game. I hope to see more content with Valery soon. Looking forward to future updates.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
I'm avoiding this until the incest patch gets a new host. No offense to the guy who keeps saying it's fine, but I'm not going near that site when there are so many other sites that don't piss off my anti-virus protections.

3.10 star(s) 73 Votes