3.10 star(s) 74 Votes

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
Her jealousy makes me think that there won't be any other LI in the game, not really. Not when she nearly kills the MC when he talks to her friend in Russian. And what about the cliffhanger? If she can cause people to pass out with her power how will the daughter fare when she catches the MC and niece in bed together and wakes the niece up?

It's interesting to see the corruption tag because, so far, the MC is the one being corrupted. :ROFLMAO:
All I can say is the MC better discover his powers if he has any and if he does he better do it quick and like you said his niece nearly kills him all because of what... them speaking a language that she doesn't understand haha. As for the cliffhanger how will the MC get out of this mess when she already caught them in bed together.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
That was my problem with the game too. You have choice A or B but it doesn't matter which you choose because the outcome is exactly the same. One instance, or even two, is understandable for story purposes but every decision felt that way. The MC never felt very well defined and it felt like a mistake to have the end be a required sex scene. The daughter could have walked in on them just sleeping together but instead the MC (and player) is forced to have sex with the niece.
While they might not currently lead to different outcomes, I just want to point out that most choices actually change the variables used for the relationships with the characters. Of course, it remains to be seen if those variables will lead to meaningful changes when they're actually used.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
am i the only one who cant seem to dl the incest patch when clicking the link? says invalid response. Also was the author's intent to make the main female a god daughter or a sibling? Personally i don't like using incest patches if the cvharacters werent originally written to be related biologically
If you`re having issues with the anon link in OP for the patch there`s a Mega link a few pages back.

As for if it was originally meant to be written as being related, hard to tell but seeing as it`s on Patreon, I`m thinking the Dev is well aware of their policy when it comes to what `they`classify as taboo.

mega link v0-3 (PC)...
If it works give it a "Like", if not let me know
MEGA

mega incest patch (PC)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
While they might not currently lead to different outcomes, I just want to point out that most choices actually change the variables used for the relationships with the characters. Of course, it remains to be seen if those variables will lead to meaningful changes when they're actually used.
I understand that but having a choice that doesn't change anything overt but only something behind the scenes makes the choice feel pointless. If 4 updates later a choice that didn't seem to matter suddenly gains importance it will be frustrating and cause me, and perhaps others, to restart the entire game or just give up.

Oh shut up with that word. :ROFLMAO::LOL:
Can't, we're too "legit" to quit!

:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Johnny Bravo.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
I understand that but having a choice that doesn't change anything overt but only something behind the scenes makes the choice feel pointless. If 4 updates later a choice that didn't seem to matter suddenly gains importance it will be frustrating and cause me, and perhaps others, to restart the entire game or just give up.

I dropped a line to one of the modders and he said it is points based and if IRL doesn`t rare it`s head he`ll have a walkthrough mod for us in a day.
https://f95zone.to/threads/jokerlea...h-mods-masterlist-requests.62168/post-4253110

BTW. Like the avatar. Seems more you :giggle:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I dropped a line to one of the modders and he said it is points based and if IRL doesn`t rare it`s head he`ll have a walkthrough mod for us in a day.
https://f95zone.to/threads/jokerlea...h-mods-masterlist-requests.62168/post-4253110
Awesome! I normally don't use walkthroughs but this game feels like it will need one if decisions have no obvious impact until later.

BTW. Like the avatar. Seems more you :giggle:
I wanted to find one of Oscar wearing a face mask but gave up... It was either this or Eeyore. IRL has made me grumpier than normal (and I am already rather grumpy).

Reactions: AceOfNiagara

pyrofox1313

Mar 2, 2019
The dialog is the game is atrocious. The overuse of legit, bro, triggered, etc. is just so off-putting. The ex-wife and the goddaughter are both hideous.

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017

Literally laughing my ass off.
AgileThisAfricangroundhornbill-size_restricted.gif

• Haha

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Added Walkthrough Mod showing points for each affected choice in the game.
Link in OP.
Please report any issues on the mod page.

Last edited:

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Added Walkthrough Mod showing points for each affected choice in the game. Link in OP. Please report any issues on the mod page.
Getting the

Oops! We ran into some problems.

You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Getting the

Oops! We ran into some problems.

You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.
yeah I noticed the page hadn't been approved yet when the link got added to the OP. added a temporary link to my post above yours till it gets approved, but wait a few mins i came across a bug just now while i was going through the game. in the process of fixing it. I'll update post with new link in a few minutes

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Added Walkthrough Mod showing points for each affected choice in the game. Link in OP. Please report any issues on the mod page.

Temporary link to the mod while mod page awaits approval. Mega
the mega link die as well, please fix, cheers

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Hello everyone!
First of all, it is amazing to see so many replies already, thanks to all of you for feedback! Special thanks to tazlucky09 for the alternative link to the patch and to Portaya for the mod!
We are looking into the problems with the Android version, will update asap.
The patch has been archived and reuploaded to Mediafire, the link is in the OP.
If you want an alternative mirror for the game, you can download it from the link in . It is a public release, so you don't need to be a patron to see it (though you are more than welcome to join).

And don't forget to press "legit" if you like our game!
Meme01-Legit02.jpg

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
All good now, thanks for the mod, keep going good job, man
Thanks.

Now I have to actually play this. I've only gotten to the second set of options so far, and skipped through to make sure the mod was working.

3.10 star(s) 74 Votes