3.10 star(s) 74 Votes

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Is this a dev team literally creating a concurrent series of games all set in the same world? Ambitious indeed. For that alone i think i'll give this one a go and then see about the other games if it catches my attention. I know it SHOULD be a red flag creating four games at the same time but i do appreciate a dev who has plans in place for what they want to develop and how to do so... should also mean a regular stream of releases for at least one or the other. Yeah i'll keep an eye on this one.

Reactions: Burst Out Games

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Anyone know how to trigger this scene with Elsa within the game?
So far I'm only able to access it from the gallery
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
When I am downloading the game the windows defenders deletes it...something suspicious with the game files?
I've had no issues downloading it
It looks to be another issue with Defender and its high count of False Positives

Tested it with my Eset and came back clean, no issues found

viper217

Apr 18, 2020
Anyone know how to trigger this scene with Elsa within the game?
So far I'm only able to access it from the gallery
you must select all the positive interactions that you can with Elsa to gain enough points to trigger the event. Inevitably you will lose points with the other girls, only way around this is to install the mod cheat and then you can see what actions give what points and then tweak the actions with the girls you negged with your previous choices.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
you must select all the positive interactions that you can with Elsa to gain enough points to trigger the event. Inevitably you will lose points with the other girls, only way around this is to install the mod cheat and then you can see what actions give what points and then tweak the actions with the girls you negged with your previous choices.
Thanks
not sure what I did differently, but when I tried it before it didn't work

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
For me, this game is just forgettable. Its not good, its not bad it just exists. Some things that are bad (dialog can be cringy as fuck) some things that are good (renders are ok, kililed off my least favorite character hope she stays dead). And something Ill play every 4-5 updates because not much gets done between each. Its a solid 3.5/5 game.

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
I started playing only because of Elsa, but it turns out there is no content with her yet. For me it was still a bummer.)

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PowersThatBe-CH21
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: WakamoSato

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
i can assure you there is content with Elsa
just side with her in every option in the new update
https://f95zone.to/threads/powers-that-be-ch-21-growing-burst-out-games.62594/post-12517999

While I hope Val and Tilly don't get too worked up over it (but are still pissed initially), I couldn't just pass up the opportunity when presented with it. Sorry, girls. Daddy's gotta do what Daddy's gotta do.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Burst Out Games

groudor

Feb 3, 2018
While I hope Val and Tilly don't get too worked up over it (but are still pissed initiall), I couldn't just pass up the opportunity when presented with it. Sorry, girls. Daddy's gotta do what Daddy's gotta do.
Also you have to find what are cooking for you and your family the organization that employed Elsa so getting in her pants is a espionage mission. And the MC is too much a gentleman to break her heart a second time :whistle:

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
According to IMDB it was directed by Ben Stiller not Robert B. Weide
As far as I can find Weide has no connection to Tropic Thunder
The Robert B. Weide is a meme type thing. Usually found at end of short little videos where something goes wrong.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: The D0n
3.10 star(s) 74 Votes