3.10 star(s) 75 Votes

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
I don't have enough patience cells in my body, in spite of being an 3XL guy, to explain in detail how much your characterization of Nika is wrong.

Let's just say, the Control key (or Tab) is NOT your friend when pretending to understand a game. You got it so wrong that there isn't a way for the GPS to bring you back to the road anymore.

Peace :(
Now now... No need to be so rude. I haven't played the game after the kidnapped (did it happened or did I imagined it?)

Reactions: Cavpal

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Now now... No need to be so rude. I haven't played the game after the kidnapped (did it happened or did I imagined it?)
Meh, I wouldn't say that was rude. It's very descriptive, and it squarely establishes his feelings about your previous post, but it wasn't like it was a personal attack or anything. He only vehemently disagreed with your assessment of Nika.

Reactions: Stringy Bob

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Meh, I wouldn't say that was rude. It's very descriptive, and it squarely establishes his feelings about your previous post, but it wasn't like it was a personal attack or anything. He only vehemently disagreed with your assessment of Nika.
Maybe? I really can't tell what he was so vehemently disagreed with? I didn't describe anything about her. I only asked if she also died in the future like the ex

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Maybe? I really can't tell what he was so vehemently disagreed with? I didn't describe anything about her. I only asked if she also died in the future like the ex
You simply assumed that Nika is responsible for the kidnapping.

Because she's been doing the exact opposite, trying to lead her brainwashed family away from her friends. Not delivering reports and misleading them about the powers evolution.

Yeah, I reacted badly. Your reading of the situation couldn't be wronger. If anything, she's responsible for the kidnapping not happening sooner.

I am sorry if I sounded rude, I was really miffed, I confess.

Peace :)

PenguinFuhrer

Aug 21, 2019
Anyone else having issues loading saves? None of my saves work in this version.
Saves from ch. 18 and 19 throw an error and any saves before that load, but throws me back to the main menu as soon as I try to progress or click anything.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: VenustusAltus

Oberlix

Mar 13, 2020
There are often people who think they're talking nonsense, here's my last memory, there's nothing going on

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
Last couple updates have felt a bit lazy to me but this one feels really lazy

ED: Also for those with save issues, dont forget trying to load a modded save in an unmodded RenPy game will always fail. And some RenPy games can get fussy if you save at the very last screen of the save, which is of course the obvious place. Try loading an autosave and see what happens

Last edited:
Reactions: MAD6999 and indio68

PenguinFuhrer

Aug 21, 2019
Last couple updates have felt a bit lazy to me but this one feels really lazy

ED: Also for those with save issues, dont forget trying to load a modded save in an unmodded RenPy game will always fail. And some RenPy games can get fussy if you save at the very last screen of the save, which is of course the obvious place. Try loading an autosave and see what happens
Unmodded or modded saves made/makes no difference, same result every time. Also the same for the game.
Works fine to load in the old version, both modded and unmodded.

Reactions: Oberlix

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PowersThatBe-CH20
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of Powers That Be Chapter 20 (v0.6.0) Maids and Maidens v0.10.0 with ShaddyGames' walkthrough mod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Pure dogshit update.
Super lazy.

But then it's never been very good even when it wasn't lazy.
If you recall, Tilly couldn't control her ability for about 18 chapters and suddenly during the abduction apparently she's been using her ability with expert precision to undo Nika's mental programming for over a year.

That's just one example.

Aug 17, 2019
So this game was pretty good...up until about chapter 14 when it went off the rails and turned into infuriating bullshit.
Sorry, but I'm not the "revenge is not the way" kind of guy. When I pick the option "break him" on the psycho who killed your brother and wife and beat up your daughter, I expect you to follow through and BREAK HIM, not have the character completely ignore the choice and give a speech about "Violence never solves anything. He's only unconscious". Then have a bunch of characters that could have helped solve the problem show up immediately afterwards to do fuck all.
Fuck right off with that.

Also dev should probably learn that adding a bunch of random quotes and references in an otherwise serious scene really kills the tone. Time and place, my guy.

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
You need to search as "COMPRESSED" . This way you see post with Compressed,COMPRESED and compressed ..
Any way, for this game you see 24 results, so need serch for today date manualy.
PS: I'm with you , Compressed in title.
I dont know why the big shots made such a rule, it was so good to seek compressed in the OP

• Sad
Reactions: FFTW
3.10 star(s) 75 Votes