COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:
- -
please mention compressed in title. dosn't come up in search

Reactions: Trenlx

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
What is this guy talking about then??
It sounds to me like they are referring to the mom (MC's former wife), who had cheated prior to the game beginning. That's not NTR in the game, because it's already in the past. Whether you forgive her or not is up to you, but in the game itself there's no NTR at all.

Also, the developer updates here themselves and there's no tag. If there were actually NTR (regardless of what someone claims), this would have the tag via a mod or staff if it were tagged incorrectly. To clarify, the choices (beyond forgiving the wife or not) in the game tend to be more things like making the niece a calm, measured superheroine or having her unleash her dark side on everyone. There is no, "Hey, that dude [or girl] over there looks super cute, so let's go get him [her]!"

It's possible, I guess, that if you've rejected a potential LI that she's with someone else (I never did), but that wouldn't be NTR either, because she's not a lover of the MC at that point. And again, the wife issue is from before the game even begins (the MC is alone except for his daughter and after a little his niece).

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Oh... Nice.... Did nika(is that her name? The girl responsible for the kidnapping) also died?
I don't have enough patience cells in my body, in spite of being an 3XL guy, to explain in detail how much your characterization of Nika is wrong.

Let's just say, the Control key (or Tab) is NOT your friend when pretending to understand a game. You got it so wrong that there isn't a way for the GPS to bring you back to the road anymore.

Peace :(

Reactions: Stringy Bob

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
I don't have enough patience cells in my body, in spite of being an 3XL guy, to explain in detail how much your characterization of Nika is wrong.

Let's just say, the Control key (or Tab) is NOT your friend when pretending to understand a game. You got it so wrong that there isn't a way for the GPS to bring you back to the road anymore.

Peace :(
well, nothing the dude said was false, so.....

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Note: the MediaFire linked for Android says access to the file is blocked, because it contains copyrighted material.

I was pretty sure Burst Out Games is the copyright holder, and probably had something to do with publishing the file on MediaFire....

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
i dunno how i should tell it to you, but neither the Easter Bunny nor Santa Clause are real.
I realize tags often can be inaccurate, but I personally report those when I see them. Unless a mod disagrees with me (it very rarely happens, because I go with site definitions), I see tags applied practically every time I report one as missing or yanked if I suggest that one should get removed. (I say "practically every time" because it's possible it didn't happen once or something and I never noticed it.)

3.10 star(s) 75 Votes