3.10 star(s) 75 Votes

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Oh for.....fck SAKES
What are these characters' names??

When they were BORN, were they named Sis, Sis, Sis...oh, and ANOTHER SIS in the very NEXT sentence,
Sweetheart, Princess, OH WAIT I saw the name NIKA, they Have NAMES right, why not use their names MOST of the time,
BUT, keep in mind, with the English language you don't need to use the name in EVERY sentence.

Oh and THEN we get some new words like Jelly, Sus, and Simp.
I play this to READ the story, to be involved in it to be immersed in the narrative, not SKIPPING it out of irritation.
I know what these words mean, but WHY did you get a new writer, the way it has played before now was so smooth, it was perfect and didn't miss a beat, but now it's almost like the writing is trying SO HARD to be consequential, to be a "current" part of the current TEENS, but it makes them sound retarded, we don't NEED dialog to sound like that since we arent mentally challenged..alright MOST of us arent.

PLEASE return the dialog to them talking like actual human beings and adults for the most part.

Edit: Another woman shows up...the NAMES she said weren't who they ARE, Noooo that would be too easy not once did ANY of these fcks use the other's names...Sweety...and fcking DEAR?
Oh and Sweetpea, Sweetums, and NOT ONCE did they call each other by their NAMES!

Edit: OH for...I should have expected THIS shiit, "Hey sis are you alright, YES SIS I am, how are you sis, I am fine sis, oh sis please put her down Sis, WHY sis"
That's it, you ruined the fcking dialog for ANY scene when they are talking amongst themselves since I don't need to read how retarded they have instantly become.
Dont bother wasting your time with the facepalms.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Maybe, but when entire passages of dialogue are song lyrics and movie quotes I find it very aggravating.
Maybe this isn't the game for you, then. This has already been mentioned by multiple people in the past, and it has never been changed. I would expect those to continue going forward, so if it bothers you that much you might want to go elsewhere. Personally, I find them hilarious and would like them to continue.

merleved

Mar 17, 2023
I was obviously annoyed because I had my time wasted by what is, practically, an objectively bad game design decision. In the meantime, I dropped this game like the sack of shit that it is and moved on.
I don't actually think you have the faintest clue what the word 'objectively' means. Pretty sure you clearly meant SUBJECTIVELY.

That said, you seem to have a real habit on this board of confusing your personal preferences for universal truths. This is not the first nor even second time I have encountered you harping on a game designer or railing about a game simply because it does not conform to your extremely specific standards of what a game 'should be.'

Here's a newsflash for you, though, champ. Unless you are backing the game financially for more than a few nickels a month, no one involved in the game's development actually gives a shit about meeting your exacting standards for how fictional women should behave in adult visual novels. Your hubris is laughably ridiculous.

terranq

Oct 26, 2019
Maybe this isn't the game for you, then. This has already been mentioned by multiple people in the past, and it has never been changed. I would expect those to continue going forward, so if it bothers you that much you might want to go elsewhere. Personally, I find them hilarious and would like them to continue.
Oh, I know it's a personal preference, I just find it really distracting. Unfortunately my brain is full of useless knowledge, so every time I recognize a quote I immediately am drawn out of the game.

Like I said, just personal preference.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Oh, I know it's a personal preference, I just find it really distracting. Unfortunately my brain is full of useless knowledge, so every time I recognize a quote I immediately am drawn out of the game.

Like I said, just personal preference.
No worries. Not everyone has to like every aspect of every game, of course.

keepsick

Apr 13, 2022
i think dev try to make us forgive ex-wife what her name again?
what can i say its a bit annoying i try to get rid of her since the beginning but yeah she still come to our mc again lol
may be if you add that ntr scene ill think about it again :BootyTime:
i really enjoy at fist but all the girls is the way too much
more chapter more skip

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
i think dev try to make us forgive ex-wife what her name again?
what can i say its a bit annoying i try to get rid of her since the beginning but yeah she still come to our mc again lol
may be if you add that ntr scene ill think about it again :BootyTime:
i really enjoy at fist but all the girls is the way too much
more chapter more skip
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
I realize no one here may know. Glancing at the dev's Patreon page, I see no recent references to PTB. Is it officially on hold, considered complete, or essentially abandoned?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I realize no one here may know. Glancing at the dev's Patreon page, I see no recent references to PTB. Is it officially on hold, considered complete, or essentially abandoned?
I thought BOG rotated between games, so this one only gets an update every so often. For the past few months, their focus has been No Place Like Home. They should come back to this at some point, though, and continue it.

Reactions: RDFozz

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Maybe I missed it when I searched this thread, but is there much difference between light or dark choice, or just pure dialog?

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
chp20christ11_edit.jpg

Powers That Be - Chapter 20 "Learning" (Patreon Tier 4 release)

Travel makes you realize that no matter how much you know, there’s always more to learn

Set a course for adventure!

Our globetrotting family’s worldwide journey of discovery begins here! Where will their travels take them? And what shenanigans will they get up to during their exploits across the planet?

3.10 star(s) 75 Votes