3.10 star(s) 75 Votes

HunkyDunx

Dec 19, 2018
i couldn't get any of the saves from CHs 16-18 to load even with or without any patchs

i found a save from ch15 that loads if any1 else has this problem too i have added the working save below ,its at the end of ch15 "3-6-LT1" it dose play all the way thru to the new CH, i also added a save at the end of ch18 "5-2-LT1" if u want to skip to that.

Note: the saves are from PC so idk if they'll work on MAC
Thanks bud... up and running now.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Well, this photo has me confused... bench seat next to the windows (weird for a start) which must be forward facing because you can see the wing out the left window unless that has to be a tv with a camera pointing at the wing... strange haha
View attachment 2498181
It looks like you can see one of the engines at the top of the right "forward facing" window.

Jul 17, 2020
i really like that the Dev took the time and rewrote dialogue to tone down the gen z slang. at one point it was so bad it felt like i was having a stroke and my brain was melting trying to decrypt all the zoomer speak lol

the zoomer speak is at least palatable now cheers Dev

edit

and before anyone "okay boomer"'s me i am about 20 years too young to be a boomer and 10 years too old to be a zoomer

Last edited:

NyVar

May 23, 2020
The huge amount of ridiculous lingo is a parody, right? :D Makes me laugh so hard :) I both understand them and don't at the same time xD Takes me back to my teens. Fucking youngsters xD

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
The huge amount of ridiculous lingo is a parody, right? :D Makes me laugh so hard :) I both understand them and don't at the same time xD Takes me back to my teens. Fucking youngsters xD
That reminds me--in my contemporary story, I wanted to have a believable exclamation from a teen. Rather than come up with something that would either be quickly dated or a dumb conjecture on "the next phrase," I'm thinking of using "Shiny!" from Firefly.

My concern about this was due to this criticism of Powers That Be.

• Haha
Reactions: NyVar

NyVar

May 23, 2020
That reminds me--in my contemporary story, I wanted to have a believable exclamation from a teen. Rather than come up with something that would either be quickly dated or a dumb conjecture on "the next phrase," I'm thinking of using "Shiny!" from Firefly.

My concern about this was due to this criticism of Powers That Be.
Lmao :D Go for it! xD

And hey! It wasn't a criticism? Was it? :unsure: Wasn't meant as one anyways. I genuinely tthought it was for parody sake.

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
Good game. Loving the story, the powers, and Val cracks me up. I will say that I dislike the "good guy" circle nearly as much as the "bad guy" circle. If the intention was to just be mysterious, the Dev missed the mark with that one. They just come off as assholes. One especially egregious instance of missing the mark was the Dev having Elsa say that her losing her parents as a toddler was somehow comparable to Val's mother getting murdered right in front of her THAT DAY. I could only shake my head at that.

I get that he has to move the plot along, but that was just lazy writing.

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
Why the fuck would you make the daughter character in an incest game a slut? Like for real, what is the thought process behind doing this? Who actually likes that their own daughter has been railed by god knows how many guys, but now, even though she's always loved the MC, we can have after she's used goods. What a braindead fucking decision; completely ruins the entire game for me. You can have slutty characters and not have them be the MC's daughter, how is this hard to understand? Hell, you could even just have her get with a bunch of girls instead of guys, which would still not be ideal but at least tolerable.

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
Why the fuck would you make the daughter character in an incest game a slut? Like for real, what is the thought process behind doing this? Who actually likes that their own daughter has been railed by god knows how many guys, but now, even though she's always loved the MC, we can have after she's used goods. What a braindead fucking decision; completely ruins the entire game for me. You can have slutty characters and not have them be the MC's daughter, how is this hard to understand? Hell, you could even just have her get with a bunch of girls instead of guys, which would still not be ideal but at least tolerable.
You ok man? You seem tense.

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
I was obviously annoyed because I had my time wasted by what is, practically, an objectively bad game design decision. In the meantime, I dropped this game like the sack of shit that it is and moved on.
That's your prerogative. Or, you could accept that girls who like sex are just normal people, not "used goods", and stop being hypocritical. But either way is fine. You do you.

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
That's your prerogative. Or, you could accept that girls who like sex are just normal people, not "used goods", and stop being hypocritical. But either way is fine. You do you.
First of all, there's no hypocrisy, because I literally said that you can make slutty characters, but that it simply shouldn't be the daughter (or niece, sister, etc) in an incest game. Not sure what's so hard to understand about that. Second, whether you like it or not, sex is different for men and women. Sex is an invasive procedure for women, it's much more intense and intimate, so a woman sleeping around is, to some degree, different from a man doing the same. Biologically speaking, a woman can only be impregnated by one man at a time (outside of extreme outlier cases), whereas a man can impregnate multiple women at once. Third, this is a harem game, not real life anyway, I wouldn't encourage either men or women to sleep around in real life, for multiple reasons.

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
First of all, there's no hypocrisy, because I literally said that you can make slutty characters, but that it simply shouldn't be the daughter (or niece, sister, etc) in an incest game. Not sure what's so hard to understand about that. Second, whether you like it or not, sex is different for men and women. Sex is an invasive procedure for women, it's much more intense and intimate, so a woman sleeping around is, to some degree, different from a man doing the same. Biologically speaking, a woman can only be impregnated by one man at a time (outside of extreme outlier cases), whereas a man can impregnate multiple women at once. Third, this is a harem game, not real life anyway, I wouldn't encourage either men or women to sleep around in real life, for multiple reasons.
the-office-michael-scott.gif

3.10 star(s) 75 Votes