3.10 star(s) 75 Votes

MXMCTR

Jun 3, 2018
Do we really have to start a new game? Not playing with any Mods other then official Incest Patch and none of my Saves are loading. Says no place to rollback... ** pouty face **
Edit: End of Chapter 6 appears to load, nothing newer though.
Thanks to renpy turning to shit, I'm abandoning the game. Which is a shame because I liked the story.
But it is no longer possible for every update of a game in renpy to have to start all over again and again.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Thanks to renpy turning to shit, I'm abandoning the game. Which is a shame because I liked the story.
But it is no longer possible for every update of a game in renpy to have to start all over again and again.
Grab the Saves this kind soul gave us, you can change your name in the Console using mc_name = u'YourName'.
https://f95zone.to/threads/powers-that-be-chapter-19-flying-burst-out-games.62594/post-10377795
It worked fine for me. And yea it was annoying and the Dev has not said anything about it, which is even more annoying!

Reactions: AGhostLikeMe

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
No one is forcing you to play the game, my dude. Don't like it, make your own game.
Thanks, cap. But look at it at another angle. Without this message, people are not aware that this game has US propaganda in it. They play, maybe even given money to dev and then they see that they wasted their time (and maybe money).
I stopped downloading and playing a while ago and I still hope dev will come to his senses. It was his choice to bring political propaganda to his game (as like we don't have it enough from media) and I feel people has a right to know about it before playing.

And thanks for the warning, nod24

nod24

May 4, 2017
Honestly there are far more "nerdy references to music, movies, TV and games"
I understand it all. But I just didn't expect the biggest chapter of the game to be devoted to this. There really is a huge amount of text.

I'm sorry. I just live in Ukraine and it all triggers me very strongly. Plus, it was pretty unexpected.

HunkyDunx

Dec 19, 2018
Burst Out Games Hi, can anyone help? I am trying to play the latest release but getting an exception. Last version played was to the end of v0.5.6 with no problems. I have tried playing with and without the IP, the Multi Mod and just plain straight out the box. I have also tried to load games as far back as CH9 and no luck.

I have attached the traceback file.

Thanks for help in advance.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Burst Out Games Hi, can anyone help? I am trying to play the latest release but getting an exception. Last version played was to the end of v0.5.6 with no problems. I have tried playing with and without the IP, the Multi Mod and just plain straight out the box. I have also tried to load games as far back as CH9 and no luck.

I have attached the traceback file.

Thanks for help in advance.
Many of us had trouble loading old Saves. I grabbed a Save that this kind soul posted. Worked fine for me then.
https://f95zone.to/threads/powers-that-be-chapter-19-flying-burst-out-games.62594/post-10377795

Reactions: HunkyDunx

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
Thanks, cap. But look at it at another angle. Without this message, people are not aware that this game has US propaganda in it. They play, maybe even given money to dev and then they see that they wasted their time (and maybe money).
I stopped downloading and playing a while ago and I still hope dev will come to his senses. It was his choice to bring political propaganda to his game (as like we don't have it enough from media) and I feel people has a right to know about it before playing.

And thanks for the warning, nod24
It is truly sad how many people lack a spine now-a-days.

"This said words I don't like!!!!!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Y'all need to get over yourselves and get your feelings out of you purse.

3.10 star(s) 75 Votes