3.10 star(s) 75 Votes

Mrbrown1373

Jan 25, 2017
Has anyone else been having issues with the mega links not working for the patch? It has happened to me multiple times with different games.

Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
so is the ex-wife perma dead or is some voodoo shit going to happen and she's alive and if she is perma dead what the fuck was the point in allowing us to rekindle the relationship when you just fucking kill her off anyways it's a waste of our time romancing her and a waste of your time making scenes with her.

YendorGGB

Oct 18, 2018
I don't understand these updates from the developer. It doesn't seem like there is much progress. The last 3-4 updates should have been one in my opinion. You could literaly take a year off of not downloading any of the updates and catch up in 20 minutes because they are all so short and don't really progress anything.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok what the hell just happened ... i'm so confused ... are they who ,,, after that end fight ? :unsure::unsure:

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
so is the ex-wife perma dead or is some voodoo shit going to happen and she's alive and if she is perma dead what the fuck was the point in allowing us to rekindle the relationship when you just fucking kill her off anyways it's a waste of our time romancing her and a waste of your time making scenes with her.
I hope she is not. i was trying to reconcile with her :(

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Only up to CH 11, but so far we have (best guess): Nick Fury (Lance), Wolverine/Deadpool (MC), Any one of a number of super strong, super fast heroes (Valerie), Black Widow (Nika), Prof X (Tilly). Who'd I miss? (I don't really count Gloria and Stacey)

• Haha
Reactions: Burst Out Games

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
OK, finally finished up and I really enjoyed this story (more so than No Place Like Home, but I'm looking forward to more crossover! :) )

I do have one bit of, hopefully, constructive criticism
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Burst Out Games

Ashman31522

Apr 29, 2018
Interesting game, but the dialogue feels like the dev used a "yout" to adult dictionary and in a weird way it comes across as a teacher in an after school special trying to get down with "da kidz"

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Question before I post a review. If I'm playing using the mod it shows relationship points and
Do those points do anything in game other than making scenes available? IE: without enough of the ex wife points you don't see her scene? I'm specifically interested in

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
chp19econ02.png

Powers That Be - Chapter 19 "Flying" (Patreon Tier 4 release)

Flying high or feeling low?

After their harrowing ordeal, our fanatical family could do with a vacation to get away from it all. But will the drama continue in the skies, or will everything be smooth flying from here on out?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
chp19econ17.png

Powers That Be - Chapter 19 "Flying" (Patreon Tier 3 release)

After their harrowing ordeal, our fanatical family could do with a vacation to get away from it all. But will the drama continue in the skies, or will everything be smooth flying from here on out?

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
chp19econ07.png
Powers That Be - Chapter 19 "Flying" (Patreon Tier 2 release)

3.10 star(s) 75 Votes