3.10 star(s) 75 Votes

LidTheStanker

Aug 8, 2017
Not a bad game but the Niece model is slightly unsettling and the daughter's writing is probably thought of as a parody of young people but it's so constant and not any sort of joke at all. Becomes something you really want to skip over no matter what

Reactions: Aelth

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
i dont know if anyone asked this before, but is the dev sponsored by the milk industry? i hope they now that round about 75% of the world population are lactose intolerant. :WeSmart: and dont let me start how they treat the animals (sorry there came the little vegan out of me. and no i dont want to discuss that topic here)

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
chp18tilly01.png

Powers That Be - Chapter 18 "Vindicating" (Tier 4 release)

He who seeks vengeance must dig two graves: one for his enemy and one for himself.

It's here!

BOG is proud to present the thrilling conclusion to the kidnapping story arc! Will the rest of our fanatical family be able to escape unscathed? What new shocks will be unveiled during this electrifying showdown?

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
chp18light04.png

Powers That Be - Chapter 18 "Vindicating" (Tier 3 release)

For vengeance is an emptiness and he that seeketh it wasteth himself

BOG is proud to present the thrilling conclusion to the kidnapping story arc! Will the rest of our fanatical family be able to escape unscathed? What new surprises will be unveiled during this electrifying showdown?

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
chp18valivan04.png

Powers That Be - Chapter 18 "Vindicating" (Tier 2 release)

Revenge is an act of passion; vengeance of justice

BOG is proud to present the thrilling conclusion to the kidnapping story arc! Will the rest of our fanatical family be able to escape unscathed? What new surprises will be unveiled during this electrifying showdown?

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
View attachment 2161036

Powers That Be - Chapter 18 "Vindicating" (Tier 2 release)

Revenge is an act of passion; vengeance of justice

If the Russian bitch survives after the cold blooded murder of the ex-wife (in front of everyone) then I will be disappointed. Didn't like the ex-wife due to the cheating but that was still a disgusting moment in a decent game.

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
chp18fight10.png

Powers That Be - Chapter 18 "Vindicating" (Tier 1 release)

Weak people revenge, strong people forgive, intelligent people ignore

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
no update so long time
Not surprising, 3 people working on 5 AVN's at once so will probably change their name to Burnout Games soon enough. It's why I unsubbed on their SS ones (and don't bother with Patreon at all, I URL blacklisted that shit site back in July) since the other shit they were cranking out I didn't sub for.

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
chp18fight06_edit.png

Powers That Be - Chapter 18 "Vindicating" (PUBLIC Release)

He who seeks vengeance must dig two graves: one for his enemy and one for himself.

(Powers That Be / No Place Like Home)
(The Button / ALT CTRL DEL)

BOG is proud to present the thrilling conclusion to the kidnapping story arc! Will the rest of our fanatical family be able to escape unscathed? What unexpected surprises will be unveiled during this electrifying showdown?

Please do support us at our where we host No Place Like Home as well if you like our work so we can continue pumping out humorous, thought-provoking, adult content for your enjoyment! We also have a where we feature other games such as The Button and ALT CTRL DEL, so do check us out there too!

Changelog:

• Chapter 18 added.
  • Fixed some earlier chapters' dialogues changes and text issues.

3.10 star(s) 75 Votes