3.10 star(s) 75 Votes

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Maybe dev should spend less time on useless "memespeak", that's already ancient by Internet's standards and more on having characters reacting like normal people.

We get the options to treat Nika with distrust, which is perfectly reasonable at this point (although a punch or two in the mouth would be a normal reaction). But Tilly withheld possibly life-threatening information for more than a year, indirectly contributing to her aunt's murder. And she's treated like nothing happened. Not to mention she was just experimented on, strapped on a brainwash-looking machine, by people who mindfuck people for a living. And that dumbass MC doesn't react to it at all. Maybe it's just me, but when mind control is involved, "trust no one" should be the default reaction from someone with basic survival skills.

All that is moot anyway, the size of this update pretty much shows the "future" of this...

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
Clearly she either isn't dead or at least isn't permanently dead.

But this whole story is a complete shit-show.
The MC has no real agency, seems to have no problem with people [lance .etc] treating him and his family as some kind of spectacle or freak show amusement and to top it off the updates seem to be getting shorter and shorter.
I not only read everything in this update but also even extracted the script rpa to check the points awarded for choices [because the mod isn't updated yet] and doing all that it was still a <5 minute update.

There hasn't been an update for probably about a year that gave the reader some kind of satisfaction or "good feeling", its a fucking train-wreck.

I think it went bad about the time of the lance/gloria office scene.
that´s the one moment our dev didnt think through....the encounter with his fem.boss and the cultidiot, "you did the(right/wrong thing)" ....blabla...the next is in the bar where our mc goes with the girls together and the barhonk talks shit to the mc...there i deleted the vn cause going nowhere...and as you say...why didnt mc open up his damn mouth and say a thing to all this psycho-hillbilly-alien palaber...are you dumb??? sorry but it gets me,if your mc dont make a effort to shut the asses up...like a sissy...and for real thats like the isekai storys where mc have a special skill,the only in the world but after 80-100 chapters there comes the villain with the same skill and all gets only down the drain...a shame cause it started sooo cool but died on the way to success....thats my personal opinion

Reactions: _baka_ and Polyphem

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
wow really short update ... but i still love playing this game .... i'm just curious as to why ... in 3 months this update is so small :unsure:

xiphe116

Dec 25, 2020
Lmao the Dev is still sticking with this dogshit plot huh?!?! Curious, Is someone paying the dev to do it!?!

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Nope, the update did not make me forgive you for killing off the milf.
No way sir. I am still holding a grudge but I am willing to give you another try.
So get back at it Burst Out Games! *Insert sound of a crack of a whip here!* :LOL:

I like the introduction of a new character though.

• Haha
Reactions: Burst Out Games

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Not sure how many would agree but i looove the creation of Valerie, I have played my fair share of games and mostly all the developers and players would rather build/have this Shy & innocent personality with some cute tendencies sprinkled on top of it as their goto FMC & there is so many of them.

Burst Out Games aka (BOG) Went all out and said fuck y'all and went 180 and made a "aggressive" & progressive perverted slut daughter with daddy complex with her own words wants; "daddies virile seed inside her fertile womb". ~ouf~. The Dirty talk are superb.

For me personally i really think other developers should take note and add more Dirty talk in their games. The sequence for Sex scenes lately is; Start Sex scene->Animation->Yelling; I'm Cumming->Flashbang'd twice->Say some generic line; Felt so gOod->End scene.

Compared to BOG scenes from start to finish every single click there is a full sentence of How she feels ~ What she wants ~ What she loves and with the Dirty talk on top of it the scene is sooo superb. But let ask a question to yall; Is it just me that gets more excitement when a girl talks dirty?
My personal message to BOG is; I hope you continue with this kind of scenes, You're a rare breed of story-tellers that we need & miss.

Edit: Curious sake an explanation for that faceplam be appreciated EmpressLunaria. I'm interested.

Last edited:

Polyphem

Jan 10, 2018
Bohemian Grove and Owl's Nest huh? Interesting.
The Dev is not a Infowar-fan or a truther, so i doubt that this subject will be interesting. The last update was a blueanon shitshow and wokeness kills storytelling. (MCU, Star Trek, Star Wars, LotR,.........)
In the beginning was the level okay and the story- and characterdevelopment enjoyable, but now it is dead.

May 27, 2017
I checked out from the plot of this VN when that Lance/Gloria bs happened. Barely played any updates after that; feels like that's when the narrative started going downhill for me. Tbh, the niece & daughter just looked so unattractive (design choice and dank memes didn't help) that I couldn't even get into the incest theme, and everyone else wasn't the best looking either. And, by the time she got her look changed, the plot was already down some nutty rabbit hole, and there wasn't a single redeemable character left. Plus, the infrequent and meagre updates haven't helped me stay on-board either.

I hate just complaining about something for non-constructive purposes. But, by looking at this thread, I feel like more people are disappointed than happy, with every new update. Initially, people seemed to dig what the VN was about, some good ol' incest with some drama and mystery. But, the characters got worse, the memes never truly lessened, the dialogue was ever-pretentious, and the plot just became more incoherent and disjointed. Now, people who're sticking on are just doing so for some closure, because at some point they actually cared for and liked the characters/plot/VN.

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Not sure how many would agree but i looove the creation of Valerie, I have played my fair share of games and mostly all the developers and players would rather build/have this Shy & innocent personality with some cute tendencies sprinkled on top of it as their goto FMC & there is so many of them.

Burst Out Games aka (BOG) Went all out and said fuck y'all and went 180 and made a "aggressive" & progressive perverted slut daughter with daddy complex with her own words wants; "daddies virile seed inside her fertile womb". ~ouf~. The Dirty talk are superb.

For me personally i really think other developers should take note and add more Dirty talk in their games. The sequence for Sex scenes lately is; Start Sex scene->Animation->Yelling; I'm Cumming->Flashbang'd twice->Say some generic line; Felt so gOod->End scene.

Compared to BOG scenes from start to finish every single click there is a full sentence of How she feels ~ What she wants ~ What she loves and with the Dirty talk on top of it the scene is sooo superb. But let ask a question to yall; Is it just me that gets more excitement when a girl talks dirty?
My personal message to BOG is; I hope you continue with this kind of scenes, You're a rare breed of story-tellers that we need & miss.

Edit: Curious sake an explanation for that faceplam be appreciated EmpressLunaria. I'm interested.
Well, I love the game and I look forward to the continuation of it. Pay no mind to the smooth-brain cave-men that don't understand the subtle nuance of the dialog and the hidden meanings presented. They are too focused on "MUST SEE BOOBIES!!!!!!!!" to care.

These guys get it.

1657422770726.png

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Screenshot 2022-06-01 123034.png

The Button - Tap 3 (Exclusive First F95Zone PUBLIC Release)

As our charming, handsome, and oh so smart protagonist Bob soon finds out, some things aren't meant to be changed. Or are they?

The Button thread on F95Zone

Please do support us at our or our if you like our work and want us to continue pumping out humorous, thought-provoking, adult content! A massive thank you to all our loyal fans!

Changelog - v0.0.3
- Tap 3 added
- Some character tweaks

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Update shrinkage is pretty much logarithmic. A five minute script covering about an hour of fictional time.
Soon it'll pretty much just be a food vlog where Valerie reviews taco carts. In a year we'll be seeing 1 sentence per update.
Well unfortunately it's like that when a dev creates three games at the same time, no wonder then that each of them gets barely a mini-update each time.
I've never understood why some devs start several projects at once instead of working on one game they've started and finishing it before creating another one, it never ends well for them or those who enjoy their games too much because the updates are much less frequent and often have too little new content.

RR6612

Sep 3, 2017
Like the game, liked the update. Do concur with the others that it's getting rather short, then again maybe 3 projects at the same time isn't the best idea? But what do I know, i'll just keep on downloading.

Well unfortunately it's like that when a dev creates three games at the same time, no wonder then that each of them gets barely a mini-update each time.
I've never understood why some devs start several projects at once instead of working on one game they've started and finishing it before creating another one, it never ends well for them or those who enjoy their games too much because the updates are much less frequent and often have too little new content.
Yeah. That's probaly the issue. I think the main reason they decide to do something like that is not to get burned out on a project or something.

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
Nika was still visible so no observations from the story while I was in a hurry to press ctrl. I made some choices and chose all the negatives towards Nika. Maybe I'll even edit the values to -500, but my guess is that those values don't matter one way or the other. If a character becomes toxic once in the game, it will never get rid of it and I'm ready to bury the character immediately. I'm not the forgiving type. Same thing with that cheating ex-asshole. It has no place in my game.

• Wow
Reactions: pequi
3.10 star(s) 75 Votes