3.10 star(s) 75 Votes

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
Got done with the 0.5.4 release, so back to being caught up with the Dev.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Really been enjoying this game, and looking forward for the next release.
Controlling her mind control ability? you say. yes but what I really want to understand is her ability to deep dive into Nika's mind and did not say anything I am suspicious of both of them now.
and as they took the body away was that really the mom and how does she know everything lots of reveling info but too many questions

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
I enjoy the story...its gotten a bit convoluted, but there is potential for interesting resolution, although not a fan of killing off the ex-wife right after starting a reconciliation arc between her, the MC, and Val.

But: this update seems to be less than half as much content as the last one (or maybe the last 2 seem extremely short compared to 3 updates ago...been a while since the last time I played). Also, lots of story and gameplay, but not much for actual lewd/sex scenes (especially considering the in game time span of a few months since the first sex scene with Tilly), sex with Tilly once, twice with Val, once with the Ex, Gloria throws herself at MC once (but for proper story you should reject her at that time), the double BJ while camping (which ends with just that), and getting BlueBalled with a Nika convo while camping...oh...and while captured Val is about to get freaky again (but another blue ball). Lots of opportunity for more but none given. And to top it all off, the gallery only has the Tully sex and the laundry sex with Val available.

The story keeps me intrigued, but the short updates and lack of lewds is dissapointing.

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
Also: is Ivan the same guy from The Fosters, or just used the same character model? Been a while since I played The Fosters so I don't even remember his name in that game, but they look identical.

Joshua3883

Feb 19, 2018
How da fuk you going to kill the thick ass mom like that?:mad: I was starting to like her all I'm saying I better get a chance to tear them mom killing Russian pricks apart in the next update:devilish: or don't even bother updating the game.:cautious:

Damnit I love this game don't ruin it for me please.:cool:(y)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: hellomate1

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I better get a chance to tare them mom killing Russian pricks apart in the next update:devilish: or don't even bother updating the game.:cautious:
I really liked the mom too (despite what she did before), but "don't even bother updating"? Right, because a single individual is reason to stop the VN. :rolleyes:

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
Just started playing this game today and I found it an enjoyable play. I think the only negative comments I do have is the foreign languages in use at times, I would prefer the translation included for those who don't know how to interpret such and perhaps more information about Lance's group. After being 17 chapters in, you got bad guys but still no idea what their counter is.

Questions I have so far with the plot are mainly centred around Stacey. It sounds like she knows the future when she mentions she likes the name (and I already forget what the name was :ROFLMAO:) but there is a lot of mystery around her. Will she return possibly?

Overall I hope the next instalment is not to far away.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Just started playing this game today and I found it an enjoyable play. I think the only negative comments I do have is the foreign languages in use at times, I would prefer the translation included for those who don't know how to interpret such and perhaps more information about Lance's group. After being 17 chapters in, you got bad guys but still no idea what their counter is.

Questions I have so far with the plot are mainly centred around Stacey. It sounds like she knows the future when she mentions she likes the name (and I already forget what the name was :ROFLMAO:) but there is a lot of mystery around her. Will she return possibly?

Overall I hope the next instalment is not to far away.
Hi Alanray64,

Thanks for playing our games! Almost all of the non-English languages are highlighted in a different color, please click on them to get an instant translation into English.

As for Lance and Stacey, don't worry, time rewards those who are patient.

Cheers!

Reactions: hellomate1

thern

Jan 29, 2020
Does anyone have a credit list for all of the songs used in this game?

Game has an incredible amount of bangers on there, would love to know them.

Reactions: Burst Out Games

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Does anyone have a credit list for all of the songs used in this game?

Game has an incredible amount of bangers on there, would love to know them.

Hi thern, thanks for playing our games!

You can find the list of music used in all our games by going to each game's Main Menu and clicking on the About button which will bring up the credits.

Hope that helps, cheers!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
I saw a review saying ( 13 chapter action is only for those who like NTR. To be precise it's action is for those who can forgive NTR ) what does he mean it that? Does the game have ntr or stuff? Curiosity before i even try the game

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
If I recall this VN, there option to allow NTR or not. It all depends on your choices. What the developer is saying that this update has the NTR path updated. That is what I assumed what they meant.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)
Ohhh so he should put NTR(avoidable) tag so people know, just saying, and thanks for your time, have a great day

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
I saw a review saying ( 13 chapter action is only for those who like NTR. To be precise it's action is for those who can forgive NTR ) what does he mean it that? Does the game have ntr or stuff? Curiosity before i even try the game
Ohhh so he should put NTR(avoidable) tag so people know, just saying, and thanks for your time, have a great day

Hi PandaSuky,

Thanks for having a look at our game!

There is no NTR in Powers That Be, and there are no plans to include that.

Hope that helps, cheers!

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
1 thing that confused me:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Could be. I mean, there are superpowers in this game, so I wouldn't put anything past the story. Maybe she's not dead long enough and someone has some kind of energy power that can be used to infuse life in a dead person. It could be done in a few different ways.

3.10 star(s) 75 Votes