3.10 star(s) 75 Votes

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
The poison is spreading brothers. First our wonderous hero got the blumpf derangement plague, and now he has a bad case of believeallwomenitis. Soon we'll find that his power that be (that was given to him from his mom and this is why she had to die) is the power to sit on the internet all day telling us we are racists and sexists. But rejoice! We still have many cringe meme conversations to listen to in the process!

yasirahmed

Aug 5, 2020
I don't think stacey is dead, because throughout the game we have point checks for her , it dosent make sense to kill her off in midway when we have points for her(and just got 1 scene with her).
Moreover i think she has ability to see future as she knew about her daughter and mc, and even said "You will" when her daughter said she has to tell many things to her.... So all this points to stacey still alive.... What do you guys say?

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
So, about fucking MC's boss... is it bad or good? Lol. I really don't know if I can choose to fuck her and it is ok, or if there is some negative consequence.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I don't think stacey is dead, because throughout the game we have point checks for her , it dosent make sense to kill her off in midway when we have points for her(and just got 1 scene with her).
Moreover i think she has ability to see future as she knew about her daughter and mc, and even said "You will" when her daughter said she has to tell many things to her.... So all this points to stacey still alive.... What do you guys say?
Yea, I think she isn't dead too. Maybe she can back to life or goes back to the past, I don't know, but I guess she is alive.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Powers That Be [v0.5.4] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 882 MB
Original Size Mac: 847 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 263 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 229 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Clearly she either isn't dead or at least isn't permanently dead.

But this whole story is a complete shit-show.
The MC has no real agency, seems to have no problem with people [lance .etc] treating him and his family as some kind of spectacle or freak show amusement and to top it off the updates seem to be getting shorter and shorter.
I not only read everything in this update but also even extracted the script rpa to check the points awarded for choices [because the mod isn't updated yet] and doing all that it was still a <5 minute update.

There hasn't been an update for probably about a year that gave the reader some kind of satisfaction or "good feeling", its a fucking train-wreck.

I think it went bad about the time of the lance/gloria office scene.

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
I'm sorry, but I just looked into the images folder and the Chapter 17 script.

98 images, 608 lines of code.

Now I don't know much about how long it takes to render using DAZ. But that seems like a tiny update just to please the masses asking for updates.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Um... have I backed the MC into a corner somehow or is chapter 17 really just 2 mins long with only fake choices? Will chapter 18 just be a screenshot of a boob?
The choices aren't fake in so far as they do award different points to the characters and set one or two flags, but yeah its not much of an update.

3.10 star(s) 75 Votes