3.10 star(s) 75 Votes

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Strength Teaser 01.jpg

Powers That Be - Chapter 17 "Freeing" (Tier 4 release)

Sometimes all the strength in the world is not enough to save those you love most in the universe.

As tragedy strikes, how will our grieving family deal with heartbreak, betrayal, and escape?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
View attachment 1846002

Powers That Be - Chapter 17 "Freeing" (Tier 4 release)

Sometimes all the strength in the world is not enough to save those you love most in the universe.

As tragedy strikes, how will our grieving family deal with heartbreak, betrayal, and escape?
Probably by making as many meme and pop culture references as possible, even if that doesn't make sense, considering the seriousness of the situation they are in.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
The last update was a joke IMO all the stupid memes leading into a senseless murder of a LI in front of her child has this game one click from the recycle bin. Pretty good rule of thumb is don't kill a LI... Acting lessons is proof of that. If one of them doesn't have some super power that keeps her alive in this next update then its straight to the bin. I play these games to escape reality and have fun not deal with a bunch of drama or seeing LIs killed and as a husband and father the last thing I would ever want my child to go through is watching their parent die in such a way that they would be traumatized for life like this.

LordCharmz

Jan 2, 2018
I'm personally not that against it if the events happening if the story is leading that way with hints and foreshadowing and is ultimately executed well. Like in a certain game where that choice came out of bumfuck no where without any reasons or explanations other than expectations subverted and while in another game closely updated to the other one, although the character that died wasn't a love interest the impact still carried weight because of the story told with her but was still accepted even if some people were bumbed about it. However this one falls flat to me and i imagine others cause of her past so i imagine she was low on the popularity pool which is why im sure this is just to rid her from the roster and maybe give some sort of motivation for the others or maybe im just wrong and someone will pull healing magic powers form their ass and she'll be okay.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Isn't that one of the more popular and well reviewed games out there? Sort by weighted reviews and it's on the first page on this site. Not sure how that's proof of what you're saying.
Never played it myself but from what I understand, it is one of those games that you either really love it or really hate it. Every time I see someone talking about it, it's usually them saying how the game was really good, until the dev decided that you had to let one of the love interests die.

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
TB-Teaser-Poster-01-HD.jpg

The Button - Tap 3 on SubscribeStar! (Taps 1 & 2 PUBLIC)

Out of the blue a mysterious man gives you a watch-like wrist device. He tells you that with it you can change the outcome of any situation that just happened. All you have to do, is tap The Button. However, you can only use it once for every incident, and there's no way to tell if it'll turn out for better or worse. Oh yeah, and every time you use it, your life will be shortened by 4 months. As a seemingly normal 40 year old divorced man with 3 wildly different stepdaughters, an exasperating ex-wife, a bunch of insufferable colleagues, and some shady acquaintances...

...the only real question is... how many times will you tap The Button?​

BOG is proud to present the first ever game to be available on our ! Tap 1 & Tap 2 (chapter 1 and chapter 2) is now available to the Public! The Button will be an exclusive on our BOG SubscribeStar only, not on our Patreon. This is due to the nature of the content. Powers That Be and No Place Like Home will of course remain on Patreon.

Tap 3 of The Button is for our Higher-Tier subscribers on our SubscribeStar! Along with the True Story patch! And we have more games coming your way exclusively on there in June/July, so do join us on our BOG SubscribeStar if you don't want to miss out on our less Patreon-friendly games!

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Screenshot 2022-05-28 235557.png

Powers That Be - Chapter 17 "Freeing" (Tier 3 release)

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Strength_Teaser_01.jpg

Powers That Be - Chapter 17 "Freeing" (Tier 2 release)

Reactions: sn3p

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Screenshot 2022-05-28 235557.png

Powers That Be - Chapter 17 "Freeing" (Tier 1 release)

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Strength Teaser 01.jpg

Powers That Be - Chapter 17 "Freeing" (Exclusive First F95Zone PUBLIC Release)

(Powers That Be / No Place Like Home)
(The Button / Diary of a Jumper)

This chapter and the next were originally meant to be put together as one, but we decided to split them up because they’re very different thematically. As such, these next 2 chapters are slightly shorter and will wrap up the Russian kidnapping arc before moving on to other lighter narratives. There were also no opportune moments in these chapters to include any sex scenes, however rest assured there’ll definitely be more inserted (pun intended) once this arc is over!

Please do support us at our where we host No Place Like Home as well if you like our work and want us to continue pumping out humorous, thought-provoking, adult content! We also have a where we feature other games such as The Button and Diary of a Jumper (not publicly released yet), so do check us out there too!

Changelog:
  • Chapter 17 added.
  • Some earlier chapters' dialogues changes

Last edited:

drbadtouch33

Jul 24, 2017
Yes, we should forgive the spy who got the mother of our child killed because she feels bad and had was brainwashed into being bad. We should also forgive our niece or knowing the entire time that something very bad was going on with this person and they never mentioned it to us or did something about it until after someone we care about was murdered and we were kidnapped. Why am I supposed to like any of these people? The MC just keeps getting jerked around by everyone, and we have no ability to just take any degree of agency. Hell Lance fucked around with us and we weren't even able to do anything about that. This update felt like nothing really happened beyond a bunch of word salad telling us the Russian did nothing wrong.

3.10 star(s) 75 Votes