3.10 star(s) 73 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
According to IMDB it was directed by Ben Stiller not Robert B. Weide
As far as I can find Weide has no connection to Tropic Thunder
I was specifically referring to the quote, "He's the dude playing a dude disguised as another dude". That sentence is 100% from Tropic Thunder. As AceOfNiagara said, the Robert B. Weide reference is a meme.

Reactions: Burst Out Games

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
I don't even remember why I choose to put this game on my watchlist, maybe waiting for more content, but hey, I'm kinda glad that I downloaded.

And I fell for Never Gonna Give You up.

• Haha
Reactions: Burst Out Games

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
History and not bad. But frankly in the passage where ex wife asks him to speak French you could have found a better catchphrase. The first is a cooking dish, the 2nd a cartoon and the 3rd an insult. In addition for Omelette these Omelette 'au' fromage no 'du' :FacePalm:.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Wow!! Not sure how I never played this game before. Can't wait to see how the overall storylines evolve and the direction they go. Hopefully we get to see a 4some in the future. Although it would be nice if the chapters were longer. The whole "trip" thing with all the stock photo backgrounds could have been replaced with better storyline and more Daz rendered scenes with a lot more "sex" scenes. Definitely can never have enough between the MC and his sex crazed daughter and niece.

Reactions: Xythurr

Naps-On-Dirt

Dec 7, 2023
A godparent is someone your parents choose shortly after your birth, traditionally it meant that they were to take care of you in case of your parents' death. More modern intent is that they are an adult you can talk to and look up to as you grow up to help guide you.

A godchild is someone whose parents chose you to stand in for them, as above.

There is no such thing as a god-sibling. "Godbrother" isn't even in the dictionary, its not a real word. And thats saying something; English is a language made up of made-up words and words stolen from other languages.

The children of your godparents are at best, "friends of the family" but there is no title for that. More likely they are just people you might occasionally see at holidays or family gatherings. I haven't gotten far enough into the story to find out how this "godbrother" actually relates to the MC, "child of godparent" is my guess.

...Ok, uh, reading a couple screens into chapter one and it is "explained" I suppose. If Tilly is the MC's godchild, then Tilly's parents are... (drumroll please) ...friends of the MC! Probably even close friends. Thats it though, there is no title involved. How has this game been out for this long and that hasn't been corrected? If this is an incest workaround, its worse than landlady/tenant.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
How has this game been out for this long and that hasn't been corrected? If this is an incest workaround, its worse than landlady/tenant.
Probably because this game is... (drumroll please) ...a comedy. You know, it's that thing that isn't meant to be taken seriously generally and that is supposed to elicit either eyerolls or chuckles. Characters in this who say silly things — from every so often to all the time — aren't meant to be seen as authorities or anything on matters like familial relations. Frankly, I think nobody cares to "correct" it because it doesn't need correction. It's a tongue-in-cheek story; stuff like that is intended to be laughed off (or at least shrugged off) instead of overly analyzed.

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Chp 22 PROMO.jpg

Powers That Be - Chapter 22 "Accepting" (God Tier & Patreon Tier 4 release)

The first step towards change is awareness. The second step is acceptance.

Plus ultra! Our eccentric family reaches sunny Spain, the land of rabbits (why is it called that?)! How will our girls get along after what happened on the yacht? And will you finally find out a little more about the shadowy people interested in you?

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
(resize)chp22_elsa_02.jpg

Powers That Be - Chapter 22 "Accepting" (Patreon Tier 3 release)

Plus ultra! Our eccentric family reaches sunny Spain, the land of rabbits (why is it called that?)! How will our girls get along after what happened on the yacht? And will you finally find out a little more about the shadowy people interested in you?

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
chp22_res_front_09_edit.png

Powers That Be - Chapter 22 "Accepting" (Patreon Tier 2 release)

C.M.Cas

Formerly 'C.M.Cas Games'
Mar 18, 2018
Super powered girls that fuck aroud! Yey! Hahaha I liked pretty much the personas of the girls. The story is like of a B movie, but it's fun. The scenes are not that good, but's good enough. In general, a good game with a story with potential. Keep the good work, dev.

Klimit

Apr 20, 2024
i can assure you there is content with Elsa
just side with her in every option in the new update
https://f95zone.to/threads/powers-that-be-ch-21-growing-burst-out-games.62594/post-12517999

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can't seem to unlock this scene, I tried siding with her in every option of chapter 21 and even declining sex with the others out choosing other jokes etc etc but this scene doesn't appear, what am I missing? Is there a way to unlock it in Android? Thanks!

groudor

Feb 3, 2018
I can't seem to unlock this scene, I tried siding with her in every option of chapter 21 and even declining sex with the others out choosing other jokes etc etc but this scene doesn't appear, what am I missing? Is there a way to unlock it in Android? Thanks!
You must refuse Gloria in the first part of the story to get the Elsa scene

Reactions: Klimit
3.10 star(s) 73 Votes