3.10 star(s) 74 Votes

Troz3

Jan 25, 2020
Just played ch.20. I'm impressed with the way the technical values of the game are evolving, and the basic concept remains promising.

But.

What is stopping the game being really good, let alone being one of the greats, is the inconsistent tone of the narrative. Is it drama, or comedy? You can start out with comic elements and become drama (A Father's Sins is a good example). But doing both at the same time requires an expert narrative control, which this game is not showing. Are the characters behaving in ways that are consistent with what they have experienced? Absolutely not, so that is a constant jarring factor that takes the player out of immersion in the game. The player should be thinking about what is happening in the story, not about flaws in the writing process.

Sorry if this comes across as negative; there is much to like in the game, but it is frustrating to see issues that prevent it realising its potential.

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
What in the Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego is up with this fucking update. You kill off my favorite li in a solid action packed episode then BAM this update I'm supposed enjoy bullshit lessons of world history.

Seriously I hope this isn't the direction of this vn now. Even with all it's faults and killing what I found the best li, I enjoyed this vn but fuck this update feels like the dev had a child that needed to do a world attractions report for school and just thought they would take that info add some sex and release it as a update.

Edit: Just finished the update and want to add that the two sex scenes are both the daughter and short AF. Should of at least let us fuck the niece again.

Did the writer go on strike? Have a breakdown? I mean wtf.

Weak sauce, fucking clown shoes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stringy Bob

Vorodor21

Mar 17, 2023
I've made it to Chapter 12 or something so far and I find myself hating the step daughter more and more everytime she does any kind of talking. She talks like the dev took a look over at urban dictionary and just grabbed a bunch of the newest entries.

Red heads are usually my favorite but I want to push her in front of a bus or just permanently keep her in a ball gag. All of her dialogue being *mumble mumble* would be preferable to what it currently is.

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
With all the connected games, is there a preferred order to play them in?

Hi barglenarglezous,

Thanks for playing our games! The recommended playing order for new players of the Burst Out Games Multiverse is as follows:

1 - Powers That Be
2 - No Place Like Home
3 - ALT CTRL DEL
4 - The Button

We have different teams making the different games on Patreon and SubscribeStar respectively, and we rotate the development and release of our games' updates accordingly.

Hope that helps! Cheers!

Last edited:

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
chp21_Poster_1.png

Powers That Be - Chapter 21 "Growing" (Patreon Tier 4 release)

Hoist the sails, cast off all lines, here’s to fair winds and following seas!

You know what they say - It's not the size of the boat.

What would you do if you were stuck in the middle of the ocean with a bunch of teens who can't seem to get along?

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Screenshot 2023-11-22 113017.png

Powers That Be - Chapter 21 "Growing" (Patreon Tier 3 release)

What would you do if you were stuck in the middle of the ocean with a bunch of teens who can't seem to get along?

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
chp21_night_07.png

Powers That Be - Chapter 21 "Growing" (Patreon Tier 2 release)

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
chp21_valelsa_12.png

Powers That Be - Chapter 21 "Growing" (Patreon Tier 1 release)

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
chp21_Poster_1.png

Powers That Be - Chapter 21 "Growing" (PUBLIC release)

Burst Out Games :
Powers That Be
No Place Like Home

Burst Out Games :
The Button
ALT CTRL DEL

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, everyone!
Please consider supporting us at our or if you like our work. We put almost everything we make back into producing our games and media. It really does help us to continue making more humorous, though-provoking, adult content for your enjoyment!

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i have PowersThatBe-v0.6.0-pc and was curious if i still need it or can i restart a new game with this update :unsure:

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
Do I have to play another game(from the dev) to understand this game,cause one part of the game something happened between the MC and his niece.

halmaker12121212

May 19, 2020
Does MC fuck his step daughter again yet? Please someone tell me. I really don't want to play this if there hasn't been a second scene yet.

groudor

Feb 3, 2018
Does MC fuck his step daughter again yet? Please someone tell me. I really don't want to play this if there hasn't been a second scene yet.
Bang the niece, the daughter and even the blondie if you rejected Gloria. Pretty nice update I have to say, hope they keep going with this amount for every new chapter

3.10 star(s) 74 Votes