3.10 star(s) 75 Votes
Dec 31, 2019
Good game, I legit liked it!
The dialogue is not as bad as I thought from reading the comments, it wasn't a problem for me.

Some good looking girls, Tilly is nice but I hope we see more of Gloria, Nika and Tilly's mom as well, I think they look really good.

I like the story, it's very unique, that the LI has the powers and not the MC is a nice change. I'm very interested to see more of it, great job so far!

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Actually, we are working on a slider setting that will allow you to set the legit level just right for you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When 80% of the post's are complaining about something, it might be worth actually listening and taking it into consideration than snarky comments, but hey it's your game to make ruin as you see fit.

Some Russian to engrish translation would improve this game.

Edit: That is still very true after the supposed revamp, if it's this bad now, I don't know how anyone managed to get through before.

Last edited:

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018

ok, so i was having problems opening the codes but thanks to Wolf Plays i was able to fix that .
i made a "boomer", "Legit Remover", "old guy", or what ever u want to call it, patch and ur old saves should work
if u have any problems let me kno

This patch will do the fallowing....
#1. Change/remove a lot of the slang words
#2. Have incest added

Mega download

instructions:
#1. download
#2. extract at the PowersThatBe root file
#3. click "yes" to override
Awesome dude, I did my own removing every trace of that mother-trucking "l" word.

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Not that I am legit complaining about it but duuuude... you really need to cut on the legit stuff. It's kinda legit annoying.
Loved the Monty Python and Airplane references so far btw.

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
Did anyone say legit? God. Should one word be cultivated in every other sentence. What if the name of the game were Legit. :sick:

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
"...Do you want to resist?"

Yes, but it matters not because all I'm given is the illusion of choice, not the freedom of choice. Plus, when the script states that the girl is beautiful, she should be beautiful. But in this case, she's far from it. Sorry, but I like the ability to adapt and play my way in these games and this game boxes the MC in from the get-go.

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Yeah this update was very brief, which is a little disappointing. I'd prefer content drops about three times that amount, and if I have to wait three times as long so be it. Less than 10 mins of game play seems pointless. At this rate I'm going to have to wait 6 months just to get an hours play. (yes I'm a patron so I'm entitled to bitch).

Also, as parent of gen z kids, I can attest that neither they or their friends talk like they do in this game. I recognise a lot of the phrases, so I had little issue understanding the dialogue, but it really needs to be toned down a lot. Every sentence doesn't need to be a meme.

I like the concept of this story so I'll stick with it for now.

tazlucky09

Jul 18, 2017
I made a dialogue patch for PC v0.3.4 (Chapters 1-7 ) and ur old saves should work

<==Patch Download Link

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I made a dialogue patch for PC v0.3.2 (Chapters 1-6 ) and ur old saves should work

MEGA <==Patch Download Link

By request of
Wolf Plays
Errors.

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label chapter05 is defined twice, at
  File "game/scripts/story/chapter05.rpy", line 21 and
  File "game/scripts/story/chapter051.rpy", line 21.

The label _call_chapter_4 is defined twice, at
  File "game/scripts/story/chapter05.rpy", line 22 and
  File "game/scripts/story/chapter051.rpy", line 22.

The label ch5_choices is defined twice, at
  File "game/scripts/story/chapter05.rpy", line 350 and
  File "game/scripts/story/chapter051.rpy", line 350.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Sat Oct 17 20:13:18 2020

Reactions: tazlucky09

tazlucky09

Jul 18, 2017
Errors.

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label chapter05 is defined twice, at
  File "game/scripts/story/chapter05.rpy", line 21 and
  File "game/scripts/story/chapter051.rpy", line 21.

The label _call_chapter_4 is defined twice, at
  File "game/scripts/story/chapter05.rpy", line 22 and
  File "game/scripts/story/chapter051.rpy", line 22.

The label ch5_choices is defined twice, at
  File "game/scripts/story/chapter05.rpy", line 350 and
  File "game/scripts/story/chapter051.rpy", line 350.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Sat Oct 17 20:13:18 2020

oh my bad i mad a test file and forgot to delete it go to game/scripts/story/ and delete "chapter051.rpy" & "chapter051.rpyc"

Link has been updated as well

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
oh my bad i mad a test file and forgot to delete it go to game/scripts/story/ and delete "chapter051.rpy" & "chapter051.rpyc"

Link has been updated as well
Thanks. I also thank you for making the patch. But, I'm now done with this game. It's just a KN at this point and the story isn't good enough to continue. Tilly is manipulating and borderline femdoming the MC and there are zero choices to deal with it. I had hoped to be able to enjoy the game, but, I can't. There's nothing redeeming in this game for me to continue.

To the dev, I do wish you well with the game.

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
"...Do you want to resist?"

Yes, but it matters not because all I'm given is the illusion of choice, not the freedom of choice.
We can't say much without spoilers, but we are still in Act 1 where we introduce the characters and set up the game world. The next chapter will be the final one in Act 1 and after that you may get an answer to the question why things seem this way.

3.10 star(s) 75 Votes