3.10 star(s) 75 Votes

tazlucky09

Jul 18, 2017
Translations would be appreciated for all of the lines in other languages - Spanish with Gloria, Russian with Nika, and one line in Chinese at the restaurant.
Speaking as a middle-aged white guy, I barely have any idea what woke, fleek or yeet mean, and wouldn't use any slang about that age. Tilly, Nika and Valerie I could see speaking as they do (though maybe tone it down some) since their probable peer groups are the ones who made the words common. But MC should probably be 10+ years out of date on the slang.
Translations are with the unofficial dialogue patch on OP, there is still 1 missing scene with gloria some how it slipped thru the cracks

(update 3.4 fixed that)

Last edited:

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
I'm glad there's an option to crap all over the ex-wife, I wouldn't mind making her submissive. Hopefully, the daughter can succeed where the mother failed, if you know what I mean. I don't know what to make of Tilly yet, I enjoyed being balls deep in her and no, I don't think the scene was moving too fast. I'm actually surprised that reaction considering most of the time people on here want the sex and they want it now and fast. But back to Tilly her having this "gift" can be problematic especially, if she's the jealous type. But I'm already liking this game.

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Here is another chapter in our story:

Powers That Be Chapter 7 - Competing (v0.34)
Chapter 7.png

The game is on!

Not one, not two, but three beautiful girls are competing for your attention! Will you be able to handle it? This is a final chapter in Act I of the story of Powers That Be. We will be upping the stakes in the next part, so stay tuned for exciting revelations of Act II that will be released in the following weeks!

This is a Patron-only release. The public version will be released in two or three weeks.

Changelog:
  • 79 new renders for Chapter 7
  • Minor chapter fixes
  • Revamped user interface
We are relying on your support for this, so please or spread the word!

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Just finished playing 0.3.2.

The story has potential. I agree with those who've mentioned the niece's (or goddaughter's if you're that way inclined) orgasm face is kind of weird and not attractive.

For the slang, I'm okay with it, mostly. Legit is legit used a bit much on some occasions. At one point she uses it in 2 out of 3 consecutive sentences. Otherwise it seems not unlike the way (some) young people are likely to talk.

But ... when he asks her what she remembers about the accident and she says "Legit not very much" - this sounds wrong. It's a serious subject which is very difficult for her. In my experience people use less (if any) slang in these circumstances. And the two middle aged guys (I'm assuming the other guy is a similar age to the MC) using "bruh" in the office. It just doesn't sound like something anyone in that age bracket would say. Could be wrong there, but I've only heard younger people use that word even though technically it started regular use when they would have been early twenties.

The abrupt transition in the "I'm in the shower, forgot my towel and clothes, okay now we're at the cinema" sequence looks like a case of missing content. Take out the bit where he realises he doesn't have a towel or clothes and it will transition better.

Otherwise I'm intrigued enough to stick around.

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Any chance will see any Pregnancy or Harem with your daughter and niece.
The story is outlined and we know where we are going, but we don't want to make specific promises because some things may change as characters develop and we receive feedback from the community. Besides, spoilers are not fun!

That being said, if we were you, we'd stick around

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Chapter 7 - "Admitting" has finally reached free public release!

Here is the cast:
Chapter 7.png

This chapter continues the theme of the last one, but ultimately wraps up ACT I of our story. From now on the stakes are higher and some life-changing events will influence the way our protagonists live and think.
Please check the OP for updated links.

There are also some fixes and additions for version 0.3.4:
  • 79 new renders for Chapter 7
  • Revamped user interface
  • Minor chapter fixes
Please let us know what do you think about the new interface and stay tuned for the continuation of the story in ACT II.

Please follow us on or spread the word about the game if you want to support us... and our sincere thanks to those who already do!

McHadi93

Dec 29, 2017
So it bothers me that the niece uses her powers so against the mc especially consciously, because she hurts him out of jealousy only because he talks to another woman, just because she is a stupid bitch
But what makes it even worse is that she forces him to feel something for her and practically rapes him with her power and he knows it.
In fact he should just put her on the street and tell her parents and never see her again.

but that's just my opinion, the other models look good and their history would interest me and how it goes on(y)

Halfbreed

Jul 7, 2017
Agreed, i called her honey on the first time then the MC tells she's a cheater so i go back just to choose the worst options for her.
I just love these weird double standard fantasies that these games have. Hey listen you bitch, I know I'm banging our daughter and all the females I meet in my circle, but how dare you have slept with anyone else but me! Rwaaaaaarrrr!!!

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
I just love these weird double standard fantasies that these games have. Hey listen you bitch, I know I'm banging our daughter and all the females I meet in my circle, but how dare you have slept with anyone else but me! Rwaaaaaarrrr!!!
Are you okay pal? There is a huge difference between cheating on someone while being in relationship and just sleeping around as a single guy.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Tilly's face is just wrong, besides the wife she's the ugliest one. Its unfortunate considering shes the main girl.
That model used for Tilly has been used in a few other games I've played and always has the same issue that she looks ugly and weird as hell. I don't know why devs keep using it when there are other way better looking models they could use.

Reactions: MrFriendly
3.10 star(s) 75 Votes