3.10 star(s) 75 Votes

tazlucky09

Jul 18, 2017
to all of the once that noted the word "Legit" shows up way to often.

first of all. yes, after the 6th time its starting to get annoying
2nd. it seems to be some kind of translation issue.

Legit = echt (german)
echt = real, true, pure, authentic, proper ... and many more (leo.org listing 25 possible words for the word "echt")
idk about the german version of the word, but "legit" in this the game is the english slange word

LOL just in case

legit= "true" , "truly/really", "seriously", and "agree/yes"

e.g
#1. "that's legit". (that's true)
#2. "that's legit huge" (that's truly/really huge)
#3. "is that legit happing?" (is that seriously happing )
#4. Mom: "wow my tits are huge". Son: "legit" (i agree)

i.e
#1. if the word "legit" isn't used as any of the following (#2-#4) then it means "true"
#2. if "legit" is followed by a descriptive then it means "truly/really"
#3. if "legit" is used solo as a reply or statement then it means "agree/yes"
#4. if "legit" is used as a question then it means "seriously"

Feb 11, 2018
For me, how the game is right now its just not for me.
The dialogue could use a overhaul, its kind of hard to get into. The models on the other hand are not bad (maybe Tilly could use a little face lift).
The story seems fairly good to the point I stopped playing, refreshing that its not the MC with a power/gift.

Adeana

Mar 4, 2018
idk about the german version of the word, but "legit" in this the game is the english slange word
Im so totally sorry that im german and so so so so so so sorry that brti slang is only useful for thous who have the knowledge of an existing annoying word that is use in 90% of the kids talk.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
With the cliffhanger, would suck if something happened to Lisa. The phone call between her and MC seemed like something would happen between them, and then boom that, especially after having a model for the character, when all of Brent's stuff was without one.

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Our hearts are filled with warmth, pride and childlike joy to know that we have German, Russian, and fans from other nationalities playing Powers That Be! If anyone would like to help out and be an official translator for other languages, please do drop us a message here or on our Discord.

As a bonus, here is a little teaser for an upcoming chapter down the line:

"Die Waffen! Legt an!"

Die Waffen Legt an.jpg

If you know, you know.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: magus448

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
Chapter 3 now and way to much LEGIT in sentences and after that we got that awfull word WOKE to and there are a couple more to.. the most i needed to look up what it means... i guess a teen wrote this iam more a man for games with the proper English i guess.
The game is fun there is somwhat of a good story.. Still dont know what its about really.. is it about Tilly or your 2 daughter types that want you.

Reactions: Gentoo

tazlucky09

Jul 18, 2017
Chapter 3 now and way to much LEGIT in sentences and after that we got that awfull word WOKE to and there are a couple more to.. the most i needed to look up what it means... i guess a teen wrote this iam more a man for games with the proper English i guess.
The game is fun there is somwhat of a good story.. Still dont know what its about really.. is it about Tilly or your 2 daughter types that want you.
theres a patch for that

tazlucky09

Jul 18, 2017
Im so totally sorry that im german and so so so so so so sorry that brti slang is only useful for thous who have the knowledge of an existing annoying word that is use in 90% of the kids talk.
"sorry that im german" u dont have to be srry. its ok, dont be to hard on ur self ppl cant control were there from its were u go that counts and idk about brti slang either so i guess we in the same boat there lol but again there r so many words in the world its impossible for any1 person to kno everything and this can lead to miscommunication so dont be hard on ur self.

Last edited:
Reactions: mespidey

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
WOW, JUST FING WOW, what a cliff hanger, tilly is going to go ughhh, val will loose the attitude and be there for her "sister" in her time of need. at least i hope so

Reactions: Burst Out Games

grohotor

May 15, 2020
I see that people are hating on how Tilly looks, and I agree she doesn't have the hottest looking face. But to me that suits the story. If she was a total babe she wouldn't need superpowers to get laid.
The MC mentions how hot she looks so no it doesn't suit the story and it's not really the issue either.
it has less to do with her having unattractive proportions and more to do with her looking either like a corpse or stuff like this.

in multiple renders her face looks like a sack of skin drawn over a alien's face. she is leggit scary to look at in some cases.

I feel like it's bad enough that the model should be fixed or changed if that's easier, fuck continuity.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
First of all, congratulations on an excellent first effort. I really enjoyed the content. I liked seeing the Pier asset, which I haven't seen in any game other than mine. You used it well. One small point about the niece. Her pupils are really dilatated in all scenes. While this would be normal in a night scene, it is atypical in a day or well lit scene, and makes it look like she is on some kind of drug. It would probably be a good idea to fix that. I love the writing, rendering, and everything else. Never mind the haters, haters gonna hate. Just keep on keepin on and do what you are doing. I can't wait for the next installment.

3.10 star(s) 75 Votes