3.10 star(s) 75 Votes

tazlucky09

Jul 18, 2017
dialogue patch broken for anyone else? game ends after meeting the niece
the change logs do say "Revamped user interface" i have not look nor played the newest update but changing the interface may have broken the patch ill look and update the patch link. unfortunately am busy today so im not sure when an update will happen but i'll try to get it done today :(

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
My game ends after meeting the Neice, tried with both the true_story.rpy and the dialogue fix version.

hrm

Jul 24, 2017
Just noticed there's a bug during the Tilly sex scene that causes the animations to not play. Normally, when the game files aren't decompiled, it'll just show a black screen instead of the animation. And when the files are decompiled, the game will throw a "couldn't find file" error which confused me for a bit because the file names in the script and in the images folder matched.

Realized that lines 18/19 of chapter05.rpy
Code:
image chp05_animation = Movie(play="chp05_animation.webm")
image chp05_animation_faster = Movie(play="chp05_animation_faster.webm")
are missing the folder info, and changing those lines to
Code:
image chp05_animation = Movie(play="ch5/chp05_animation.webm")
image chp05_animation_faster = Movie(play="ch5/chp05_animation_faster.webm")
fixes it.

hrm

Jul 24, 2017
Also a small nitpick (assuming it wasn't intentional for whatever reason): Kinda funny that in the latest update Tilly calls Valerie an ignoramus for not knowing what an Oedipus complex is, when Tilly is also wrong. The daughter/father version is Electra complex.

max6325974

Feb 21, 2018
Just became a patreon.
This is the first time i've read this VN, I love it so far, build up may have been a tinny bit too quick bit I don't complain, painful slow ass build ups in other VNS are just straight up boring... Also, people complaining about how Tilly looks just maybe could be a little more constructive, or read something else?.., I think her looks are fine, kinda tired of the supermodel stereotype on VN's all the time.. I feel it makes her unique on that regard, maybe try to tweak her facial expresions a little bit since there were a couple weird ones yes lol... However: wife could use some improvements on her looks, specially if she's gonna have a major role later on, also there were some dialoge portions wher the character names didn't match up and it was a bit confusing, specifically at the end of chapter 3 and start of chapter 4.. For now i'm tier 1 patreon, I would love to keep supporting the VN to make it better! Cheers dev!

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
So is the incest patch updated? or do we have to wait for another Unofficial patch.

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Just noticed there's a bug during the Tilly sex scene that causes the animations to not play. Normally, when the game files aren't decompiled, it'll just show a black screen instead of the animation. And when the files are decompiled, the game will throw a "couldn't find file" error which confused me for a bit because the file names in the script and in the images folder matched.

Realized that lines 18/19 of chapter05.rpy
Code:
image chp05_animation = Movie(play="chp05_animation.webm")
image chp05_animation_faster = Movie(play="chp05_animation_faster.webm")
are missing the folder info, and changing those lines to
Code:
image chp05_animation = Movie(play="ch5/chp05_animation.webm")
image chp05_animation_faster = Movie(play="ch5/chp05_animation_faster.webm")
fixes it.
Hi, thank you for reporting this issue. We will take a look at it as soon as we can. Cheers!

Adeana

Mar 4, 2018
to all of the once that noted the word "Legit" shows up way to often.

first of all. yes, after the 6th time its starting to get annoying
2nd. it seems to be some kind of translation issue.

Legit = echt (german)
echt = real, true, pure, authentic, proper ... and many more (leo.org listing 25 possible words for the word "echt")

3.10 star(s) 75 Votes