3.10 star(s) 75 Votes

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
Yeah. It is hell of a stress to read such a text, by the way. Fortunately, that update came to that. It would be a good idea for DEV to learn that it just stays the norm in the text and doesn't twist any slang there. It just annoys it too much and can even push people out of this game.

Reactions: tazlucky09

tazlucky09

Jul 18, 2017
We can't say much without spoilers, but we are still in Act 1 where we introduce the characters and set up the game world. The next chapter will be the final one in Act 1 and after that you may get an answer to the question why things seem this way.
if that's the case may i make a suggestion. put the current chapters (1-6) as part of the "introduction" file, remove the names of the chapters & the chapter changing effects. this will make the introduction of the game a little long, but by doing so the players will be more tolerant of the choices not making a change to the story plot, as well as introducing the game mechanics, the main characters, and backstory/background info about the game.

on a side note i dont thank changing the word "legit" to other words was the way to go because now the characters choice of vocabulary changes to dramatically this would be ok if u were to rewrite ch1-5 but thats more work when u can just replace the new words in ch6 (highkey,lowkey, ect) with the original. u can have the MC tell the girls that he dont like them talking like that and u can phase out the word "legit" from that point on, but thats legit just my opinion

Last edited:
Reactions: Burst Out Games

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
if that's the case may i make a suggestion. put the current chapters (1-6) as part of the "introduction" file, remove the names of the chapters & the chapter changing effects. this will make the introduction of the game a little long, but by doing so the players will be more tolerant of the choices not making a change to the story plot, as well as introducing the game mechanics, the main characters, and backstory/background info about the game.

on a side note i dont thank changing the word "legit" to other words was the way to go because now the characters choice of vocabulary changes to dramatically this would be ok if u were to rewrite ch1-5 but thats more work when u can just replace the new words in ch6 (highkey,lowkey, ect) with the original. u can have the MC tell the girls that he dont like them talking like that and u can phase out the word "legit" from that point on, but thats legit just my opinion
highkey not digging the grammar bashers.
can we just let the developer write in peace?

tazlucky09

Jul 18, 2017
highkey not digging the grammar bashers.
can we just let the developer write in peace?
why quote me? i never has said anything about the grammar.
in fact if u read the posts that r there n not just what u want to see u can see i clearly said i was ok with it

Hmmm u kno i could do that, if that's really something ppl want :unsure:
i myself dont really mind it as it is

all i said was there "vocabulary changes to dramatically" and thats not about "grammar" the devs grammar is pretty good for the most part and even went into a lil proper grammar (i.e. "her parents and I" most ppl would say "me and her parents")

Last edited:

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
I haven't finished the currently available version but I like it so far. I think. Is it possible to enjoy a VN while wanting to completely rewrite maybe 90% of the dialogue?

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Really enjoyed the game the models are all right. Its the story that has me hooked the most. A little heavy on the slang, in fact I could do without it entirely. Do teens really speak like that? Well possibly thats what the Dev is used to. Might wanna dial it back 5 notches lol. Keep up the great work. (y):cool:

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Chapter 7 - Competing, will be released on Legitday sorry, on Friday and will feature an additional competitor for your attention!
Our_battle_will_be_legendary.jpg
Also, it has 90 new renders and some subtle changes to the power dynamic, so stay tuned for the new release on Friday that will become available exclusively to our for a limited time.

glassware

Oct 6, 2020
Nothing is missing, we skip the boring ride to the cinema and get straight to the important parts.
First of all, there is literally no transition. No narration, no explanation, no fade to black. Second, you go to the effort of having the MC announce he's stuck in the shower without clothes or a towel and a girl right outside the doorway, and then you just ignore that problematic situation. If it's so boring to resolve the situation why even have the MC say that and set up the situation?

Then multiple people complain about this, and the above is your answer? Okay, that makes this the easiest uninstall ever.

tazlucky09

Jul 18, 2017

Uzhirian

Jul 18, 2017
Nice game so far. Hoping that the choice actually affect things though. And holy crap, the niece turns into a major league manipulative bitch in the last two chapters lol

Default123x

May 18, 2018
Burst Out Games Hey sorry if already asked but i see that Tilly content is not avoidable. I'm fine with it she's nice but will the Stacey (ex wife) content be avoidable? Cause i can accept Tilly but my cheater ex-wife is a hard pass, no way i want her. PS. if you make a harem route make it possible to not include her pls
Anyway really good game (y)

Fafeh

Apr 7, 2020
Burst Out Games Hey sorry if already asked but i see that Tilly content is not avoidable. I'm fine with it she's nice but will the Stacey (ex wife) content be avoidable? Cause i can accept Tilly but my cheater ex-wife is a hard pass, no way i want her. PS. if you make a harem route make it possible to not include her pls
Agreed, i called her honey on the first time then the MC tells she's a cheater so i go back just to choose the worst options for her.

Prustan

Sep 30, 2017
My current thoughts on the game.
Decent enough game and story. Some pacing issues, but that's a matter of taste really.
Really like the daughter Valerie.
Tilly's power is interesting and a different take on things, since its not the MC that gets the power. Also interesting that she is the one pursuing MC, rather then the other way around. Looking forward to see how this develops.
Don't really like the look of Stacey.
Translations would be appreciated for all of the lines in other languages - Spanish with Gloria, Russian with Nika, and one line in Chinese at the restaurant.
MC's vocabulary on the other hand seems too current. Speaking as a middle-aged white guy, I barely have any idea what woke, fleek or yeet mean, and wouldn't use any slang about that age. Tilly, Nika and Valerie I could see speaking as they do (though maybe tone it down some) since their probable peer groups are the ones who made the words common. But MC should probably be 10+ years out of date on the slang.

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
You are a grown up man and it is your right to refuse to have sex with any woman (well, unless she has superpowers or something, but that is very unlikely, isn't it?) ;)

3.10 star(s) 75 Votes