3.10 star(s) 75 Votes

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Burst Out Games
I don't know how you do this but every time you use Russian you cannot use it without mistakes. When Nika speaks in Russian in the end of update she speaks about herself in male gender ("Я не давал разрешения" is what male would say, not a woman, in Russian verbs change due gender, if Nika knows Russian she'd say "Я не давала разрешения"). The next phrase is wrong too. It's good we have stress in the name, but AFAIK you call Dmitriy the right way (unlike our president, I don't know why you call him VladimIr, he's VladImir). Then the next sentence is not from capital letter (that mistake is for elementary school only) and Nika uses the wrong form of verb. В России мы не даем приказы, мы их отдаем (approximate translation: In Russia we're not giving orders, we're giving them away). I know I sound like the teacher (while I'm not) but correct phrase would be "Дмитрий! Кто отдал приказ?"
And I don't want to explain why the scene as a whole is looking as it was made by one who knows nothing about Russia and Russians, especially Russian military or special forces, just like the makers of Black Widow.
Hi lionarslan, as always thanks for your advice on Russian! One of our BOG team members has basic knowledge of the Russian language, but is apparently not fluent enough. Sorry, we'll be sure to make him go for more classes soon! And it looks like you found out his secret, he's actually one of the non-credited writers for Black Widow, so we apologize for that debacle! Please just don't tell anyone, okay?

On another note, Happy Lunar New Year and Year of the Tiger to all our Asian friends! 恭喜发财, 万事如意, 大吉大利 , 年年有余 , 招财进宝 , 生意兴隆 , 一本万利 , 财源广进 , 甜甜蜜蜜 , 满地黄金 , 发啊 ! (if you know, you know)

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
At this point I'm just intrigued by Nika, that Russian has my attention. Out of everyone she has the most depth in my opinion, she's also the only girl in the game MC hasn't banged yet:unsure:
I just want to shake her til she reveals all the bullshit she is hiding. Until then she doesn't deserve a good fuck imo.

I hope pushing my little super powered lover towards evil will let me have all the fuckers keeping secrets spill them or hurt them if not. Seems 90% of the characters know more than the mc...

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
I just want to shake her til she reveals all the bullshit she is hiding. Until then she doesn't deserve a good fuck imo.

I hope pushing my little super powered lover towards evil will let me have all the fuckers keeping secrets spill them or hurt them if not. Seems 90% of the characters know more than the mc...
Some secrets are kept for a good reason, I'm sure whatever it is she's keeping from MC she has a very good reason for doing so, it's clear that she wants to tell him but can't. Also if you don't like Nika you should've just banged her when she offered herself lol, I think that would be the most scumbag thing to do to her.

The evil route is the first route I played but if I'm being honest I lost interest in her and the daughter, they are both clingy af and it's annoying sometimes how they constantly wanna hop on MCs dick.. They have no chill lol especially the daughter.

Reactions: MarinBladewing

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Some secrets are kept for a good reason, I'm sure whatever it is she's keeping from MC she has a very good reason for doing so, it's clear that she wants to tell him but can't. Also if you don't like Nika you should've just banged her when she offered herself lol, I think that would be the most scumbag thing to do to her.

The evil route is the first route I played but if I'm being honest I lost interest in her and the daughter, they are both clingy af and it's annoying sometimes how they constantly wanna hop on MCs dick.. They have no chill lol especially the daughter.
Her and the daughter are the only ones beside the ex wife that doesn't seem to be keeping shit from the mc. No matter what the Russian hottie thinks the mc is a grown ass man and she has no right to keep shit from him.

I enjoy this vn don't get me wrong but I still want to smack everyone keeping secrets from the mc with a fresh large mouth bass to their faces.

Reactions: Zeruelll and BTLD

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Her and the daughter are the only ones beside the ex wife that doesn't seem to be keeping shit from the mc. No matter what the Russian hottie thinks the mc is a grown ass man and she has no right to keep shit from him.

I enjoy this vn don't get me wrong but I still want to smack everyone keeping secrets from the mc with a fresh large mouth bass to their faces.
Lol naah the ex is another story I mean I can understand why she cheated on him from her perspective but what she's saying doesn't correlate with what she did and who the MC is,it feels like it was more about sex than anything else. She says she cares about the other two men but really if she did then there wouldn't be two different men there would only be one cause if the one guy was giving her the attention MC wasn't giving her(which she claimed to be the case) then wouldn't she be satisfied with just him? But naah she had an affair with two different men so clearly she's just bulshitting MC.

Lol yes it sucks when people keep secrets from you but in this case is in any of MCs business? if it effects him in any way then yeah but if not then it's not his business lol.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Lol naah the ex is another story I mean I can understand why she cheated on him from her perspective but what she's saying doesn't correlate with what she did and who the MC is,it feels like it was more about sex than anything else. She says she cares about the other two men but really if she did then there wouldn't be two different men there would only be one cause if the one guy was giving her the attention MC wasn't giving her(which she claimed to be the case) then wouldn't she be satisfied with just him? But naah she had an affair with two different men so clearly she's just bulshitting MC.

Lol yes it sucks when people keep secrets from you but in this case is in any of MCs business? if it effects him in any way then yeah but if not then it's not his business lol.
The ex aside. Not prepared for that argument tbh.

But as for secrets of the rest effecting the mc, very much so from the Russian hottie keeping secrets of what she knows about the people involved gunning for the mc's family, to the douchebag co worker setting up a "test" with the mc's spicy boss (also knows a shit load more about the powers along with his Scooby gang at the bar) to the blonde tennis bitch seems like everyone knows more about the mc's life and the dangers than the mc himself.

I get a lot of writers use this but fucking 90% of the cast knows shit while the mc is ignorant grinds my gears a tad bit. At least to the level of wanting to slap people with fishes...

Reactions: BTLD

BadHentay

Apr 23, 2018
English
Translation of the game Powers That Be made by me.

The author can use it if he wants, just credit the translation.

Supported Version

Translation Changelog

03/20/2021
Fixed Phrases out of Context
Fixed Untranslated Strings
Fixed Untranslated Text

07/20/2021
Chapter 12 Translated
Changed/Corrected Texts of Previous Chapters Retranslated

11/26/2021
Changed/Corrected Texts of Previous Chapters Retranslated
Fixed more Untranslated Strings

12/08/2021
Chapter 13 Translated

01/21/2022
Chapter 14 Translated

02/16/2022
Chapter 15 Translated

05/02/2022
Chapter 16 Translated

NOTE1: I will translate future versions if possible.
NOTE2: Any typo or text out of context please let me know.
NOTE3: I do translations for Hobby, I am a layman in these things.
NOTE4: My thanks to Burst Out Games for supporting Localization made easy in other languages.
NOTE5: Looking forward to the next chapter.

Português
Tradução do jogo Powers That Be feita por mim.

O autor pode usar se quiser, apenas creditar a tradução.

Versão Suportada

Changelog da Tradução

20/03/2021
Corrigido Frases fora de Contexto
Corrigido Strings não Traduzidas
Corrigido Textos não Traduzidos

20/07/2021
Capítulo 12 Traduzido
Textos Trocados/Corrigidos dos Capítulos Anteriores Retraduzidos

26/11/2021
Textos Trocados/Corrigidos dos Capítulos Anteriores Retraduzidos
Corrigido mais Strings não Traduzidas

08/12/2021
Capítulo 13 Traduzido

21/01/2022
Capítulo 14 Traduzido

16/02/2022
Capítulo 15 Traduzido

02/05/2022
Capítulo 16 Traduzido

OBS1: Irei traduzir versões futuras se for possível.
OBS2: Qualquer erro de digitação ou texto fora de contexto por favor avisar.
OBS3: Faço traduções por Hobby, sou leigo nessas coisas.
OBS4: Meus agradecimentos ao Burst Out Games pelo suporte a Localização facilitada de outros Idiomas.
OBS5: Ansioso pelo próximo capítulo.

Last edited:

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Val vs Nika 01 HD.png

Powers That Be - Chapter 16 "Protecting" (Tier 4 and above release)

Family is not an important thing... it is Everything.

It’s the episode you’ve all been waiting for! The time for fun and games is over. Major questions will be answered but yet more mysteries will be revealed. Who exactly is Nika? How are the Russians involved? And what could happen to our favorite superhuman family?

Emotions will run high, both hearts and trusts will be broken, and unexpected twists will surface. Does family always come first?

We'd like to thank all of our loyal supporters for your patience in waiting for the release of this chapter. It was unfortunate that 2 of our 3 BOG teammates and their families were affected by covid, and we're grateful that they're all better now. We'd also like to give our most heart felt wishes to all those affected by the events in eastern Europe right now, our thoughts and prayers are with them in these extremely turbulent times. Please stay safe everyone.

This is a Patreon Tier 4 and above release. The Tier 3 release will be in about 1 week's time, followed by the other Tiers a few weeks after.

Last edited:

Shark_inA-chiar

Sep 22, 2020
View attachment 1689995

Powers That Be - Chapter 16 "Protecting" (Tier 4 and above release)

It’s the episode you’ve all been waiting for! The time for fun and games is over. Major questions will be answered but yet more mysteries will be revealed. Who exactly is Nika? How are the Russians involved? And what could happen to our favorite superhuman family?

Emotions will run high, both hearts and trusts will be broken, and unexpected twists will surface. Does family always come first?

We'd like to thank all of our loyal supporters for your patience in waiting for the release of this chapter. It was unfortunate that 2 of our 3 BOG teammates and their families were affected by covid, and we're grateful that they're all better now. We'd also like to give our most heart felt wishes to all those affected by the events in eastern Europe right now, our thoughts and prayers are with them in these extremely turbulent times. Please stay safe everyone.

This is a Patreon Tier 4 and above release. The Tier 3 release will be in about 1 week's time, followed by the other Tiers a few weeks after.
kermet giff.gif

Feb 17, 2022
Pretty interesting game so far.

I get the impression the ex-cheater is important somehow to the overall story or why else why the dev keep having her keep coming back with the crocodile tears and this lame sob story. She made her choice to cheat on the only man ever "really loved", it wasn't a mistake it was a choice. But why do we keep having to tell her that it's over and she's free to go fuck all the other dudes she wants. Next well get some flashbacks of how "sad" and "lonely" she was trying to make her a sypathetic character. Be gone forever devil woman!

It also seems the dev is trying to force players to do multiple playthroughs which usually irritates the hell outta me. One playthrough where we give in and have some hot office sex with the cheating super slut latina boss, and one where the MC says thanks but no thanks and passes the "test". Or do we keep Tilly on the jedi path or turn her towards sithdom.

It's a game I would love to support but I can't bring myself to put money on the line for a game with so much up in the air and knowing from other games that when devs have multiple paths the workload becomes exponentially bigger as each update goes by trying have so many different things happening on all these different "paths". Just tell the story you wish to tell and don't worry so much about pleasing to many different people and eventually abandon the project when you realise the immense task your taking on.

I'll keep an eye on it as I'm a sucker for superhero stuff and wish you luck in your project!

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
chp16room28.png

Powers That Be - Chapter 16 "Protecting" (Tier 3 release)

It’s the episode you’ve all been waiting for. The time for fun and games is over. Major questions will be answered and yet more mysteries will be revealed. Who exactly is Nika? How are the Russians involved? And what could happen to our favorite superhuman family?

Emotions will run high. Hearts and trusts will be broken. And unexpected twists will surface. Does family always come first?

We'd like to thank all of our loyal supporters for your patience in waiting for the release of this chapter. It was unfortunate that 2 of our 3 BOG teammates and their families were affected by covid, and we're grateful that they're all better now.
We'd also like to give our most heart felt wishes to all those affected by the events in eastern Europe right now, our thoughts and prayers are with them in these extremely turbulent times.

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
chp16office10.png

Powers That Be - Chapter 16 "Protecting" (Tier 2 release)

The Tier 2 Patreon release is out now! Head over to our Patreon at the link above to experience the emotional highs and lows of Chapter 16 now! Does family always come first no matter what?

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
chp05teaser01.jpg

No Place Like Home - Chapter 5 "Friends" (Patreon Tier 4 release)

With friends like that...

Trixie forces Mark to go to the mall with her, but he's not quite sure if he wants to foot the bill for her extravagant shopping spree. Along the way he'll meet friends both new and old.

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
1648691759097.png

Hey fam,

There's now a thread for our other game No Place Like Home on F95Zone (technically it was uploaded by someone else a while ago but we finally decided to request control of it), so please head on over and watch it to follow all the latest updates and releases. We also just created a new page for NPLH as well that you can check out!

Cheers and stay safe!

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
chp16stacey18.png

Powers That Be - Chapter 16 "Protecting" (F95Zone exclusive PUBLIC release)

The time for fun and games is over. Major questions will be answered but yet more mysteries will be revealed. Who exactly is Nika? How are the Russians involved? And what could happen to our favorite superhuman family?

Emotions will run high. Hearts and trusts will be broken. Unexpected twists will surface. Does family always come first no matter what?

Please do support us at our if you like our work and want us to continue pumping out humorous, thought-provoking, adult content!

Changelog:
  • Chapter 16 added.
  • Changed some earlier chapters' dialogues.
  • Added a replay scene.

Last edited:

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Love the Pinky and the Brain reference, especially since new episodes of Animaniacs have been released on Hulu.

Dimitri: What are we going to do tomorrow night?

Ivan: Same thing we do every night, Dimitri. Try to take over the world.

Too funny

(Almost as funny as this line from another game:
MC: Are you pondering what I'm pondering?
Respondent: Perhaps, but how are you going to get a monkey to use dental floss?)

3.10 star(s) 75 Votes