3.10 star(s) 75 Votes

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
Why when running this game is damage this error? The sound of the home screen is ringing normal.
View attachment 1486053
Got the following error when starting game with joiplay. Fresh download.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Burst Out Games will you do something about these errors please. We cannot even start playing the game. After continuous reporting there is gross ignorance about such an important issue, ridiculous....:mad::mad::mad:

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
Current android port ready? Joiplay won't load the compressed version unfortunately
What do you mean by that. Compressed file and uncompressed are same. The only difference is the file size. So there is some problem with file itself and the dev is oblivious to that, even after reporting several times. Fuck it, just leave this game anyway, it is not worth it. Have you seen the niece of the mc?? She is ugly as a witch. How can a lead character be so much ugly. The story sucks even more....

Oh and here is an but please donot report it. Already 5 accounts has been suspended due to some ingrate pricks. Donot add up to the list please.

Last edited:

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
What do you mean by that. Compressed file and uncompressed are same. The only difference is the file size. So there is some problem with file itself and the dev is oblivious to that, even after reporting several times. Fuck it, just leave this game anyway, it is not worth it. Have you seen the niece of the mc?? She is ugly as a witch. How can a lead character be so much ugly. The story sucks even more....

Oh and here is an Android Port Compressed File but please donot report it. Already 5 accounts has been suspended due to some ingrate pricks. Donot add up to the list please.
Joiplay plays the pc or compressed versions of these games on Android platforms. This game won't work for some reason so can only play with Android port. That is what I meant

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Burst Out Games will you do something about these errors please. We cannot even start playing the game. After continuous reporting there is gross ignorance about such an important issue, ridiculous....:mad::mad::mad:
Hi Belzeebub, thanks for playing our game!

We see that our latest game update has been leaked, but this version here on f95 is not the official v0.5.0 Public Release version and was not uploaded by BOG. Unfortunately we're not able to advise on this error as we have no idea what the leaker or mod has changed on their end. So far none of our patrons have reported any issues with our latest official version.

Please do wait for our official Public Release on our Patreon which will be coming very soon! We'll also upload it here as well when it's ready!

Cheers!

Last edited:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Hi Belzeebub, thanks for playing our game!

We see that our latest game update has been leaked, but this version here on f95 is not the official v0.5.0 Public Release version and was not uploaded by BOG. Unfortunately we're not able to advise on this error as we have no idea what the leaker or mod has changed on their end. So far none of our patrons have reported any issues with our latest official version.

Please do wait for our official Public Release on our Patreon which will be coming very soon! We'll also upload it here as well when it's ready!

Cheers!
translation :
"off you go , we don't help pirated versions , if you want help subscribe"
not entirely wrong though at the same time if this is your reply .. I think it would be better if you don't reply , if your only reply is don't care what the issue is none of my patreons have that issue.

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
translation :
"off you go , we don't help pirated versions , if you want help subscribe"
not entirely wrong though at the same time if this is your reply .. I think it would be better if you don't reply , if your only reply is don't care what the issue is none of my patreons have that issue.
You DO realize you are demanding a dev to debug a stolen beta build of his software (or at least shut up about it), right?

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
You DO realize you are demanding a dev to debug a stolen beta build of his software (or at least shut up about it), right?
could you quote the comment where I demanded something from the dev?
where have I demanded anything? :))
you can't? mkay then move on

Reactions: bobdickgus

HunkyDunx

Dec 19, 2018
could you quote the comment where I demanded something from the dev?
where have I demanded anything? :))
you can't? mkay then move on
To be honest dude, your answer was a bit of a cock comment. You were insinuating that the dev doesn't give a rats ass about the leaked version. I'd be surprised if that was the case. They do a shit load of work on each episode, not always to every players taste and trying to bring something new to the table is not easy in this fairly saturated market. They have to make a crust and if they had to go troubleshooting every pirate copy of the game they wouldn't have time for development. Personally I don't see it as them being unhelpful but rather look at the bigger picture. If it is a pirate copy and not loading then who knows what code or virus there may be inside there.

My question would be more a case of how this pirate version was uploaded on the official F95 page which for the most part us freebie players trust?

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
My question would be more a case of how this pirate version was uploaded on the official F95 page which for the most part us freebie players trust?
It's not a pirate version, but a legit one which has leaked. A lot of patrons come from here, then they share it with us. Moderators have the right to edit the OP to add the reported versions.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
If it is a pirate copy and not loading then who knows what code or virus there may be inside there.
I trust f95zone quite a lot. You're wording this as if we have to be cautious about what we download on this site. The mods/staff take virus threats very seriously. As far as I know, they play these games too.

Reactions: dolfe67

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
I have to say I am saddend by this revamping of Tilly's appearance. Honestly it should have been left alone. She no longer looks like a human, but a less than perfect rendering of the same character.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
I spotted what I suspected was a grammar error, and it led me to an article I found interesting.
TL/DR: Dev says, "wrecking our brains." I thought the phrase was "wracking." Turns out both are wrong. It's "racking," as in stretching, as in a torture rack.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The article I read:

Last edited:
Reactions: Burst Out Games

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
I have to say I am saddend by this revamping of Tilly's appearance. Honestly it should have been left alone. She no longer looks like a human, but a less than perfect rendering of the same character.
Haven't seen the revamped version yet but the original version looked scary. She never looked "human" in my opinion.

Reactions: herrbertold

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
Haven't seen the revamped version yet but the original version looked scary. She never looked "human" in my opinion.
I thought she didn't look "perfect, which actually made her look more human to me. The new work just looks kind of . . lopsided? I am not coming up with the right word, but she just looks kinda 'off' and of course, not like her since I have been playing since 1st release, and now have a expectation for her.

Reactions: AngelsAfterDark

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
I thought she didn't look "perfect, which actually made her look more human to me. The new work just looks kind of . . lopsided? I am not coming up with the right word, but she just looks kinda 'off' and of course, not like her since I have been playing since 1st release, and now have a expectation for her.
I guess what made her look weird for me was her eyes, it looked too animated compared to everyone else in the game and that made her look less human lol but I get your point about her imperfections. tbh I was hoping the dev would improve her character model but it seems he has done so for the worse judging by your reception but like I said I've yet to actually see the new version so I hope it's not too bad.

Reactions: herrbertold
3.10 star(s) 75 Votes