3.10 star(s) 75 Votes

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
So whats the deal with this game?

I read the devs description and read some of the reviews which are either a 1 star or 5 star. In one review the MC is a hero who slays all pussy in his path, and the next review says he just a beta/doormat surrounded by a gang of roaming super sluts bragging about banging every guy in town but the MC and we are forced to interact with these hoes as the supposed "love" interests?

One description sounds a whole lot better than the other but which is more the truth and not hyperbole?
Just started playing this game. Does the dialogue get better? Because I'm not sure if I can tolerate this level of nonsense for much longer...

These lines seem to have been generated by a particularly dim-witted, edgy chatbot, not something a real human being would say.

View attachment 1549395
Chapter 10 Decent. Chapter 11 Meh. Chapter 12 Rubish. Chapter 13 Rubish. Chapter 14 Utterly beyond convoluted Wuxia trash drama.
This is heading the wrong direction. I watche dpretty much every CW superhero show, and this writing reminded me of late seasons of some of them. It is not a compliment.
The daughter gets more obnoxious and the MC doesn't even bother correcting her behavior and he can't refuse the niece because either she'll probably commit suicide or she'll go on a murder rampage while her personality is... you know, the generic TV nerd
Only half of the main cast is good, as in written/developed well-enough, those being the wife if you're nice to her and the blonde not-assasin/russian mob princess.

The writer had something going on at the start, but either quitted or couldn't/wouldn't follow it through for some reason, probably making a story was too much so decided to just jump on anything/everything that would make it stand out even if it meant chasing trends, jumping the shark twice, being a family drama about learning to deal with loss and being a stranger even among your peers-then BAM you're being tested for some secretive secret to return to relative normality-then BAM everyone got super powers while they're getting high as fuck... despite works that remain grounded in reality or even low-fantasy being one of the rarest kinds of work.

Specially here where the norm is being a kid... being a "young adult" that gets mad pussy with the snap of his fingers or a turboslut on a place where there are only men or more likely male non-humans, where clothes might as well not exist and everyone's horny 24/7

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
i havent played this game yet but whats with the squid game image. is there some squid parody thats part of the game or is it just some quick reference to something popular?

Reactions: SPARDA2408

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
wtf have most of the last 20-30 or so posts (preceding the 10-20 or so before mine) have to do with the game?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Jeancul

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Powers That Be [v0.5.0] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 814 MB
Original Size Mac: 779 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 243 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 209 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
>Make the banner look like its about Squid Game to gain traffic.
>Has 0 to do with Squid Game.

Remember Kangaroo Jack? Remember when we thought it was gonna be about a silly Kangaroo, but it was actually a weird heist movie and the Kangaroo only had like 5 mins of screen time?

That's this game.
That was the perfect example, glad you said that. I played before "Powers that be" but I was thinking they added some scenes or something related to Squid Game. That was a huge clickbait. Hope the dev see what he did wrong here because people hate clickbaits.

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 243 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 209 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Or you can:
Mega Or pixeldarain or go file need here

• Sad
Reactions: Belzeebub$

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
The daughter gets more obnoxious and the MC doesn't even bother correcting her behavior and he can't refuse the niece because either she'll probably commit suicide or she'll go on a murder rampage while her personality is... you know, the generic TV nerd
Only half of the main cast is good, as in written/developed well-enough, those being the wife if you're nice to her and the blonde not-assasin/russian mob princess.

The writer had something going on at the start, but either quitted or couldn't/wouldn't follow it through for some reason, probably making a story was too much so decided to just jump on anything/everything that would make it stand out even if it meant chasing trends, jumping the shark twice, being a family drama about learning to deal with loss and being a stranger even among your peers-then BAM you're being tested for some secretive secret to return to relative normality-then BAM everyone got super powers while they're getting high as fuck... despite works that remain grounded in reality or even low-fantasy being one of the rarest kinds of work.

Specially here where the norm is being a kid... being a "young adult" that gets mad pussy with the snap of his fingers or a turboslut on a place where there are only men or more likely male non-humans, where clothes might as well not exist and everyone's horny 24/7
"she'll probably commit suicide or she'll go on a murder rampage while her personality is... you know, the generic TV nerd"
Haha :ROFLMAO:

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Honestly, I'd say this game was decent if the Dev's favorite words weren't cringe slang that's been out of style for more than a decade...

Reactions: Anonymux

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Renders are fine, but I think this is the last update for me. I just cannot get over the daughter talking like a fucking idiot with the IQ of a rock. Hasn't gotten any better over the updates, and 3 mins into chapter 15 I was to smother her with so she never talks again.

• Haha
Reactions: Cotytto

Mahakmar

May 25, 2020
Renders are fine, but I think this is the last update for me. I just cannot get over the daughter talking like a fucking idiot with the IQ of a rock. Hasn't gotten any better over the updates, and 3 mins into chapter 15 I was to smother her with so she never talks again.

Hehe i agree seems more the super power manifest with her the dumber she gets

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
Duh?! and here am i thought this was just normal incest story where you have to fuck everyone :KEK:

EnlyZ

Nov 21, 2019
I do not understand error.
What is this error that appears on the screen when running the "POWERS-THAT-BE-V0-5-0"?
1640542818826.png

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020

Or you can:
JokerLeader please, Can you please add , or , or any other links. The above ones are very slow and breaking shorts_20211227_003206.jpg . Thank you.

Mega Or pixeldarain or go file need here
Should have been a little polite/gentle here, he is doing us a favor, you can request him. It sounded harsh and like a command. Also, if you had followed him, he already had stated that he would not be giving also stating the reason.

Last edited:

mhasas

Jan 24, 2018

Or you can:
Please another link

• Red Heart
Reactions: Belzeebub$

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
JokerLeader please, Can you please add , or , or any other links. The above ones are very slow and breaking View attachment 1564204 . Thank you.

Should have been a little modest here, he is doing us a favor, you can request him. It sounded harsh and like a command. Also, if you had followed him, he already had stated that he would not be giving also stating the reason.
Added Workupload links

3.10 star(s) 75 Votes