3.10 star(s) 75 Votes

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
In real life you have low chances to find a virgin outside teenagers. And you can't expect them to be good in bed.

Though I can understand the fantasy to have an adult virgin experienced in sex... But like every kinks it doesn't appeal to everyone
Virgin experienced in sex? Clearly she's not experienced if she's a virgin. Who says she has to be good in bed? She can easily learn over time. Why source that out to someone else? Sure it might be awkward the first time, but it's not like every time for the next thirty years is only going to be more of that.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Virgin experienced in sex? Clearly she's not experienced if she's a virgin. Who says she has to be good in bed? She can easily learn over time. Why source that out to someone else? Sure it might be awkward the first time, but it's not like every time for the next thirty years is only going to be more of that.
If it's your kink, no problem. But saying "Why so much disdain?", "Makes no sense to me" can be said for every kinks (NTR, humiliation, bdsm, etc.)

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
Sure buddy, it may be normal for you but not everyone. If you're young I can understand you thinking like that. But past a certain age it becomes a kink
That just isn't true. While I'm not old, I'm not exactly young either. That aside, if you have a harem game with nothing but virgins, I could see your point. A game with some virgins and some not, that seems pretty normal. However, when there are absolutely no virgins at all?

Reactions: HansDampf788

redraw

Apr 6, 2019
Yeah, outside of highschool that virginity fixation becomes increasingly ridiculous.

Fine for fantasy, sure. Understandable for inexperienced kids. But an absurd expectation in adult reality.

Reactions: pootin and Dragon59

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Not wanting your girl to have already been with other guys isn't a kink. It's normal.
I think it's a fetish like any other, neither better nor worse. In general, I don't care much if they are or not, although certainly that the LIs are virgin has its positive points and some LIs are more interesting if they are.

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
I think it's a fetish like any other, neither better nor worse. In general, I don't care much if they are or not, although certainly that the LIs are virgin has its positive points and some LIs are more interesting if they are.
Not everything is a fetish. I think some people have drowned themselves in so much abnormality they've lost touch with what is and isn't normal.

Reactions: Cotytto

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Not everything is a fetish. I think some people have drowned themselves in so much abnormality they've lost touch with what is and isn't normal.
So the normal thing is that a girl only goes out with the boy who deflowers her and then closes herself in a cloistered convent if she breaks up with him? It's just curious how this just dating/fucking virgins and normality works.

Reactions: RandyTyr and redraw

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
So the normal thing is that a girl only goes out with the boy who deflowers her and then closes herself in a cloistered convent if she breaks up with him? It's just curious how this just dating/fucking virgins and normality works.
Among my family and aquantences, they just get married and live the rest of their lives together. Maybe the people you surround yourself with are different, but it's not like people like that don't exist anymore.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Among my family and aquantences, they just get married and live the rest of their lives together. Maybe the people you surround yourself with are different, but it's not like people like that don't exist anymore.
That your family is like that doesn't mean that it is "normal". There are many people who have multiple boyfriends or girlfriends until they get married (or not). I don't see anything wrong with it.

On the other hand, simple curiosity, in the games you apply this virginity thing only to the LIs or also to the MC, I mean, do you prefer or want the MC to be a virgin at the beginning of the game or do you not care? Once the MC has lost his virginity he can go to other LIs or do you prefer him to be faithful to that LI?

Reactions: redraw

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
That your family is like that doesn't mean that it is "normal". There are many people who have multiple boyfriends or girlfriends until they get married (or not). I don't see anything wrong with it.

On the other hand, simple curiosity, in the games you apply this virginity thing only to the LIs or also to the MC, I mean, do you prefer or want the MC to be a virgin at the beginning of the game or do you not care? Once the MC has lost his virginity he can go to other LIs or do you prefer him to be faithful to that LI?
Just because something has become less common doesn't mean it isn't normal. You probably won't believe me when I say this, but multiple sexual partners actually destroys a woman's ability to pairbond. Divorce rates among women who have slept around before getting married skyrocket with every additional partner. I know it sounds like double-standard BS, but it just doesn't have the same effect on men.

As for the games, I like romance. Unlike a lot of people around here, I actually don't mind non-harem games. Not everyone has to be a virgin, but I don't like MCs who just use women for their own sexual gratification. Honestly, I like it better if the MC is a virgin at the start too. Not a fan of manwhores, but that's sadly the default for most of the games on this site.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Just because something has become less common doesn't mean it isn't normal. You probably won't believe me when I say this, but multiple sexual partners actually destroys a woman's ability to pairbond. Divorce rates among women who have slept around before getting married skyrocket with every additional partner. I know it sounds like double-standard BS, but it just doesn't have the same effect on men.
I don't know if the INE (National Institute of Statistics) has statistics of the previous couples that each component of a divorced marriage has. Actually I have nothing to tell me that your statement is more true than the opposite. Or maybe a middle position.

As for the games, I like romance. Unlike a lot of people around here, I actually don't mind non-harem games. Not everyone has to be a virgin, but I don't like MCs who just use women for their own sexual gratification. Honestly, I like it better if the MC is a virgin at the start too. Not a fan of manwhores, but that's sadly the default for most of the games on this site.
I'm also more of a romance, but I prefer harem because I don't usually play again (so if the harem exists, I don't have to choose between different LIs I'm interested in, since I can have all of them in one game)

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
I don't know if the INE (National Institute of Statistics) has statistics of the previous couples that each component of a divorced marriage has. Actually I have nothing to tell me that your statement is more true than the opposite. Or maybe a middle position.

I'm also more of a romance, but I prefer harem because I don't usually play again (so if the harem exists, I don't have to choose between different LIs I'm interested in, since I can have all of them in one game)
I've seen the statistics myself, but I lost track of them. Anyway, I can't say I blame you for your reason for perferring harem games. It's certainly more efficient. I'm also good with short games with only one love interest. Heck, I'd be okay with long games with only one love interest if the story was good.

redraw

Apr 6, 2019
There's nothing wrong with anyone having as few or as many sexual partners as they like. But the overwhelming and conflicting pressures to both preserve it and abandon it can be detrimental, not only to a person's stress, but their sexual enjoyment.

The general percentage for people with only one sexual partner in their lifetime is pretty low.

Some communities will doubtless bump the average, and younger people generally fixate on it more than older -- sexual experience tends to erode those anxieties.

Again, it's not about shaming people without many sexual partners

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
There's nothing wrong with anyone having as few or as many sexual partners as they like. But the overwhelming and conflicting pressures to both preserve it and abandon it can be detrimental, not only to a person's stress, but their sexual enjoyment.

The general percentage for people with only one sexual partner in their lifetime is pretty low.

Some communities will doubtless bump the average, and younger people generally fixate on it more than older -- sexual experience tends to erode those anxieties.

Again, it's not about shaming people without many sexual partners
If sex is so innocuous that you can have as much of it as you want with as many people as you want with no inherent ill effects, then why is rape so horriffic and traumatizing? If sex really doesn't mean anything, shouldn't it be similar to having your bike stolen or getting slapped in the face? Also, if sex is so trivial that we can throw it around like candy, then why is it illegal to have sex with children? Surely "they're too young to consent" doesn't really matter if the act is so innoculous you can throw it around like it was nothing. I mean, you could argue that a child is too young to consent to rides at an amusement park, but we still take them.

The truth is a lot of people want to justify their lifestyles because acceptance of the reality of what they're doing would break them. That's where you get these silly ideas that sex doesn't matter, but apparently it still matters a whole ton when it comes to kids but not to adults because reasons no one can explain.

redraw

Apr 6, 2019
Homey, take a step back for a second and reflect.

Saying that it is OK to have as much consensual sex as you like is not to say that sex doesn't matter.

Rape is horrific because it is nonconsensual.

You surely can recognize the massive personal difference between a sex act to which you've consented and an act of rape committed against you.

3.10 star(s) 75 Votes