3.10 star(s) 75 Votes

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Just finished 0.4.8, aka Chapter 14, so back to being caught up with the Dev on this one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So curious as to where this story is going, and very interested to see what is next. Thank you so much for this game, been fun thus far!!!

Reactions: Burst Out Games

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
This started nicely but recent update were a letdown, some completely boring; after the brat redhead incident at the table in c13, restarted to see if i can ditch her but seems impossible meh, so ill pass this game.

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
WhatsApp Image 2021-10-23 at 14.40.23.jpeg

No Place Like Home - Chapters 3 & 4 (Tier 3 release)

Family Reunion

Your other stepniece stumbles her way back into your life, setting up an awkward family reunion. It's up to you how you choose to react to her tomfoolery. Who knows, you may just discover something completely unexpected along the way!

Thank you again to all our loyal patrons and fans, and we hope you enjoy this free game from us specially for you!

Tier 3 and above only release, available now on our Patreon. If you're not yet our patron, please do consider supporting us if you like our work, it will help us tremendously!

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Somebody else is porting this game now, so please go grab it from them as I'll be stopping now.

Version: 0.5.0 + ShaddyModda's mod + IC Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
Reactions: gaimariy

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
View attachment 1489198

No Place Like Home - Chapters 3 & 4 (Tier 3 release)

Family Reunion

Your other stepniece stumbles her way back into your life, setting up an awkward family reunion. It's up to you how you choose to react to her tomfoolery. Who knows, you may just discover something completely unexpected along the way!

Thank you again to all our loyal patrons and fans, and we hope you enjoy this free game from us specially for you!

Tier 3 and above only release, available now on our Patreon. If you're not yet our patron, please do consider supporting us if you like our work, it will help us tremendously!
Another niece? Damn, how many siblings does the mc have?

Also, Imma tell you. The 1st 5 chapters were ok. Seemed like a bit strange but ok game. The direction was unclear. The rest, again, the direction was a bit unclear, but new characters and existing ones scenes did make it interesting. BUT HOLEE SHEEET. CH14 MOTHERFUCKER! Went from 0 to a hundred faster than the Ecstasy started working on the girls. This outta nowhere "everyone has powers and it's turning into X-Men" crap, just got REAL interesting. Absolutely cannot wait how you will develop it. Also, Valerie MUST get pregante ASAP so that Tilly has to answer the question of wether it's a child or a sibling!

Reactions: Burst Out Games

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Daughter : had 2 boyfriends
Niece: had mark
Wife cheated.
Bummer!!!
Very close to the three letter thing. I don't like it
The only one of those that is close to that 3 letter word is the Wife cheating. The other 2 are before the MC even thought about getting with them. Dont start that shit. Not every LI has to be a virgin before they get with the MC. FFS people.

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
what i dislike the most is in an Adult-VN ...if it becomes to complicated and you start and bring people like in a cult out of nowhere...why has it always to be drama drama drama...cant you tell a story without it becoming a absurd cultist "we know all-you know nothing" clishee....yeah -we saw it all what you did...we know all....blablablabla...really good start but how all turns out ,instead of 1-2 hours of relaxing and enyoing it becomes stress and at the end disapointing....so many of the vn´s released in last times are all the same way...good start and after 3-4 updates ,down the drain...whatever i´m out better for my heart...

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
The only one of those that is close to that 3 letter word is the Wife cheating. The other 2 are before the MC even thought about getting with them. Dont start that shit. Not every LI has to be a virgin before they get with the MC. FFS people.
It looks like none of them are, though. Why do so many people seem to have so much disdain for virgins? It's like they're not even interested in a girl unless she's been through a few other men first. Makes no sense to me.

redraw

Apr 6, 2019
Yeah, it isn't an anti-virginity premise under conflict, here.

Nor is it anti-virginals generally out there raising issue with virginal characters. Quite the reverse.

I won't begrudge anyone a hang-up for which I have experiential empathy, but definitely don't offload the burden of those fantasies on others.

It won't end up well, ultimately.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
It looks like none of them are, though. Why do so many people seem to have so much disdain for virgins? It's like they're not even interested in a girl unless she's been through a few other men first. Makes no sense to me.
In real life you have low chances to find a virgin outside teenagers. And you can't expect them to be good in bed.

Though I can understand the fantasy to have an adult virgin experienced in sex... But like every kinks it doesn't appeal to everyone

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
I dont have disdain for vigins. i was more getting after the guy for talking about that 3 letter word no one likes or very few people like. And to be honest weather or not my LI has been with a man or not i dont want to hear about it. Virgin or non Virgin if she is beautiful i will like her.

• Sad
Reactions: HansDampf788
3.10 star(s) 75 Votes