3.10 star(s) 75 Votes

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and pre-seeded.
This unofficial release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.4.8
Size: 778M
SHA1SUM: bede3089bb9e4503360522c4db72fe2cd11ea4fa
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Sigh, I see that this game is still stringing along its audience and not giving up any answers. At some point they need to stop dicking us around and actually tell us how EVERYONE knows EVERYTHING about him and his two girls. At this point the audience and the MC have no reason to trust anyone except the two girls yet the MC will still passively walk through the narrative and not try to get any answers. At the same time the devs are throwing pop culture references out like they're beads at mardi gras and the audience is a drunk college girl with "tig ol bitties", need more plot movement and less memes. I forgot how frustrating it was that the MC just stands around saying "wait, what?"

And besides a potential fuck of the traitorous wife where's the sex, more specifically the Tilly and Valerie happy time?

CoryF

Game Developer
May 11, 2017
So, Stacey is the exwife who cheated on MC right? Gloria also cheated on MC multiple times or someone else? The daughter talks about her previous fucks while trying to bang you? Is there an LI in this game that hasn't done the MC dirty or brings up her past relationships? Who is the cute blonde is she a desireable LI? I'd like to know before downloading. Thanks.
Honestly, the only reason I play this VN is to constantly reject those three sluts. Watching them cry gives me significant pleasure. I wouldn't touch those whores with a ten foot dildo.

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
Honestly, the only reason I play this VN is to constantly reject those three sluts. Watching them cry gives me significant pleasure. I wouldn't touch those whores with a ten foot dildo.
You jerkin my chain or being for real? Are they that bad?

Reactions: CoryF

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I chose not to pursue Gloria at all. I mean I did make a save where I might go back and try it to see content... However, considering I get into the MCs mind in these games and personally been cheated on to a point where I was broken for many years... I could never take Gloria back. Of course, that's just me.
In the end I have decided the same, not to pursue Gloria. I'm not at all convinced by Burst Out Games' comment about Gloria's underlying motivations. In fact, the comment itself is enough for my interest in Gloria to be completely null. Like I say, if it isn't purely romantic, I'm not interested in starting a relationship between her and the MC, and from the comment, I suspect it has nothing to do with it. So Gloria has joined the list of LIs to ignore.

3.10 star(s) 75 Votes