3.10 star(s) 75 Votes

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Interesting new game good luck with it. When can we expect this game to be worked on schedule wise with the other one
Right now we're thinking of releasing the 2 games alternately, i.e. PTB, NPLH, PTB, NPLH. Our usual schedule is between 6-8 weeks for every chapter per game, subject to changes.

Reactions: yamcha

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Right now we're thinking of releasing the 2 games alternately, i.e. PTB, NPLH, PTB, NPLH. Our usual schedule is between 6-8 weeks for every chapter per game, subject to changes.
Is there any loli content in this game? The last pic on the ll makes it appear that there might be. The girl on the left looks really hot!

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
ex wife ass is just the best thing is this game, but she is a cheater so i cant really keep her
I have just started the game and the truth is that the ex-wife, after the initial clarifying conversation in which it's indicated that she cheated on the MC, doesn't interest me at all.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I used to have so much interest in Gloria's content but after her latest dialogue with the MC where she stated that she already had multiple affairs with other men, every bit of said interest has been instantly lost, I didn't even enjoy the sex scene that took place afterwards.

I don't understand how some devs always find a way to ruin their own characters, now instead of her being an attractive neglected wife who fell in love with the MC she turned into a an empty shell of a shallow character who is in an open relationship and wants to use the MC for a quickie or two...
If it happens as you describe it, I don't think Gloria interests me.

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Is there any loli content in this game? The last pic on the ll makes it appear that there might be. The girl on the left looks really hot!
Unfortunately, Patreon rules are very strict on certain content, so we won't be able to do anything of that sort. In fact, they've been getting stricter recently and we even received a warning e-mail last month for a violation we didn't even realize we had made.

In the game, the youngest stepniece Trixie is 18 so we did make her look as young (and playful!) as realistically possible, hope she is to your liking! Here's a sneak peek from Chapter 3 just for you guys!

Screenshot 2021-10-05 180906.png

Cheers!

Last edited:

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
How far away is the new update? Usually this game is pretty quick with updates. Albeit smaller ones but they still were like every 3 weeks or so.

No worries, game is pretty amazing and great story this far.

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Unfortunately, Patreon rules are very strict on certain content
This is one of the many reasons, why devs who want to offer such content, switch to subscribstar and ignore patreon.
You currently do not offer Mega, but Mega uploads recently has jumped on the patreon bandwagon, to delete downloads and blocks the associated accounts

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
prepare for trouble.jpg

Powers That Be - Chapter 14 "Clubbing" (Tier 3 Release)

Party time! Excellent!

BOG is proud to present the most mind-blowing episode of Powers That Be yet! With all the partying and shenanigans going on, don't forget to stop your wild dancing and take a breather before you pass out!

In Chapter 14 - Clubbing, our fanatical foursome find themselves enjoying their night out maybe just a little too much with all that intoxication. Based on some of your previous chapters choices, your approach to acquaintances old and new will be slightly different. For those who've read our special released for our patrons last December, you may just have an inkling of what's to come!

"Clubbing" is also the first chapter to introduce the new tweaked model for Tilly the goddaughter. As decided by our loyal fans and patrons previously in polls, we've come to a consensus of keeping the base model the same but tweaking parts such as her eyes to give her a look more in line with her half-Asian heritage.

This is the Tier 3 and above Patron-only release. Tier 4 patrons had access to the latest episode last week. The Tier 2 release will be coming soon! Do follow us on our for all the latest news and updates!

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Burst Out Games, only a few observations about this image:

catedrales.png

About the Basilica, I suppose you mean the Cathedral-basilica of Nuestra Señora del Pilar of Zaragoza.

For the rest, I don't know if you refer to the Alhambra and La Coruña as cathedrals or as other things that the MC wants to see in Spain.

Just in case, the Alhambra was the city / palace of the Nasrid kings of Granada and not a cathedral.

Other cathedrals (and cities) interesting to visit would be those of Santiago de Compostela (end of the Camino de Santiago that begins at the border with France), Burgos, León...

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
game dieth no update
Quite the opposite actually.
View attachment 1452413

Powers That Be - Chapter 14 "Clubbing" (Tier 3 Release)

Party time! Excellent!

BOG is proud to present the most mind-blowing episode of Powers That Be yet! With all the partying and shenanigans going on, don't forget to stop your wild dancing and take a breather before you pass out!

In Chapter 14 - Clubbing, our fanatical foursome find themselves enjoying their night out maybe just a little too much with all that intoxication. Based on some of your previous chapters choices, your approach to acquaintances old and new will be slightly different. For those who've read our special released for our patrons last December, you may just have an inkling of what's to come!

"Clubbing" is also the first chapter to introduce the new tweaked model for Tilly the goddaughter. As decided by our loyal fans and patrons previously in polls, we've come to a consensus of keeping the base model the same but tweaking parts such as her eyes to give her a look more in line with her half-Asian heritage.

This is the Tier 3 and above Patron-only release. Tier 4 patrons had access to the latest episode last week. The Tier 2 release will be coming soon! Do follow us on our for all the latest news and updates!
Supporters have had access for a few days now. Just hasn't been leaked, atm.

Reactions: hiang5566

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
chp14dance02.png

Powers That Be - Chapter 14 "Clubbing" (Tier 2 Release)

The Tier 2 Release for PTB Chapter 14 is now out! Head over to our Patreon now to show us your support and enjoy the most mind-blowing episode of Powers That Be yet!

Last edited:

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
may I ask when it will be released for us poor buggers?
Hi Yamcha (nice name btw!), the official public release will most likely be around the 1st week of November. That will be approx the same time as our other game No Place Like Home's next 2 chapters will be released for our Patreon subscribers. Hope that helps, and thank you for playing our games!

3.10 star(s) 75 Votes