3.10 star(s) 75 Votes

doe50818

Apr 5, 2020
Yeah! I've never met anyone who actually talks like that, for which fact I'm eternally grateful to Providence. :rolleyes: I'm waiting for the dialog patch too.
Looks like I'm going to try that too. But it's not the slang that gives me nervous ticks, but all this copy-paste meme/metaphor/trivia mayhem. Don't know what the writer was thinking, there's a big difference between cerebral and pretentious. I've spent 10 years in academia with people who made me look like a chimp with my IQ of 134, and in all those years I've never heard them talk this pretentiously in one go. Completely lost my shit in chapter 10 with how much trivia they threw around the room while they were waiting for their food. Memes, quotes and Nietzsche... Good Lord! I've shown some of the dialogue of these 18 year olds to an 18 year old native speaker and she said she needs a translation. The only accomplishment of the scriptwriter is how seamlessly he manages to segue from one copy-paste meme/quote/factoid/metaphor text fragment to the next.

if you gonna use slang atleast use it right u cant say "hella" then "lot" right after that because hella means alot of thing including alot
'Hella lot' is just 'awful lot' said differently. There's nothing wrong with this, it's not a pleonasm, you're splitting hairs at this point.

Reactions: ontach

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
Those who forgave Stacey, what's wrong with you guys? Dev made her a double cheater, she slept with two different men, and it was a long-term affaires until MC found out, but she didn't love them, and just fucked with them, it doesn't mean anything right ? :KEK: MC is a cuck for having already forgiven her once, It's just crazy. She is undoubtedly the best locking woman in the game, in my opinion, but a whore is not worth it, because cheating is not forgiven, and giving a slut 100 chances when she doesn't even deserve one is the peak of idiocy. Treat people the way you want them to treat you, some may kill for cheating, but after that MC calls her “HONEY" ?? :KEK: Please Burst Out Games, let the MC call her by her name, otherwise it sounds stupid. As a character, she was lost from the very beginning of the game, very few players will forgive her, and you spend a lot of time on her, in her case it is better to rewrite the reason for their divorce - they broke up because their relationship has cooled down and the MC spent little time on her, and there was no cheating on her part, otherwise you're just wasting your time on her, it's a shame cuz her model is very good

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Those who forgave Stacey, what's wrong with you guys? Dev made her a double cheater, she slept with two different men, and it was a long-term affaires until MC found out, but she didn't love them, and just fucked with them, it doesn't mean anything right ? :KEK: MC is a cuck for having already forgiven her once, It's just crazy. She is undoubtedly the best locking woman in the game, in my opinion, but a whore is not worth it, because cheating is not forgiven, and giving a slut 100 chances when she doesn't even deserve one is the peak of idiocy. Treat people the way you want them to treat you, some may kill for cheating, but after that MC calls her “HONEY" ?? :KEK: Please Burst Out Games, let the MC call her by her name, otherwise it sounds stupid. As a character, she was lost from the very beginning of the game, very few players will forgive her, and you spend a lot of time on her, in her case it is better to rewrite the reason for their divorce - they broke up because their relationship has cooled down and the MC spent little time on her, and there was no cheating on her part, otherwise you're just wasting your time on her, it's a shame cuz her model is very good
Guy calm down, you know this has a harem tag?
Also if i remind correctly it's also the MC who bang's his daughter, nice and the Boss ;)

Reactions: Burst Out Games

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
Guy calm down, you know this has a harem tag?
Also if i remind correctly it's also the MC who bang's his daughter, nice and the Boss ;)
What are you talking about? How does the harem relate to what I wrote about Stacey? Im aware that besides her there are other female characters in the game with whom you can build relationships, i don't really like how their models look, the boss is more or less, but the model of the ex-wife is the best in the game, at least in my opinion, but unfortunately she's a whore

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Hey! A free fuck is a free fuck. I get your point about the use of the term "Honey", but maybe it slipped out from force of habit.
But yes, any relationship beyond the free fuck is a no-no for me too.

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
If you're talking about Tilly
Yeah, she's ok with Val.
How Tilly thinks it if she knew that you still climb gloria and stacy remains to be seen.

If we talk about Val and you fuck Stacy, .... will be interesting.

she doesn't mind
And for some people the MC doesn't mind, or can forgive stacy for cheating.

you don't have to do it if you don't want to
Same with Stacy.
Enjoy the irony.
You can call her honey and still treat her like shit.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
'Hella lot' is just 'awful lot' said differently. There's nothing wrong with this, it's not a pleonasm, you're splitting hairs at this point.
Going out on a limb here, but I'd offer it more accurately means "Hell of a lot."

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I used to have so much interest in Gloria's content but after her latest dialogue with the MC where she stated that she already had multiple affairs with other men, every bit of said interest has been instantly lost, I didn't even enjoy the sex scene that took place afterwards.

I don't understand how some devs always find a way to ruin their own characters, now instead of her being an attractive neglected wife who fell in love with the MC she turned into a an empty shell of a shallow character who is in an open relationship and wants to use the MC for a quickie or two...

doe50818

Apr 5, 2020
Going out on a limb here, but I'd offer it more accurately means "Hell of a lot."
I didn't resolve hella, I substituted it for clarity. More often than not if someone takes issue with a shorthand term, it won't be of any help telling them what that abbreviation stands for, you need to explain it. Another direct example of this from the game is boujee. You can tell people it's short for bourgeois, but it won't help to tell them that.

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
I used to have so much interest in Gloria's content but after her latest dialogue with the MC where she stated that she already had multiple affairs with other men, every bit of said interest has been instantly lost, I didn't even enjoy the sex scene that took place afterwards.

I don't understand how some devs always find a way to ruin their own characters, now instead of her being an attractive neglected wife who fell in love with the MC she turned into a an empty shell of a shallow character who is in an open relationship and wants to use the MC for a quickie or two...
Yes, Dev ruined her, I also have no interest in her after that. Only Tilly is more or less normal, I don't really like her model, but she is a cute character

Reactions: Drafox

R2k22

Jan 15, 2018
The story is quie intesresting and quick. Characters have a nice design, but there is some place to improvement. Thier behavior is good written. Also i found a something, that made me laugh. On a screen there is favorite quote of a Wolverine :) scr.jpg

3.10 star(s) 75 Votes