3.10 star(s) 75 Votes

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I have tried loading a few saves, all cause an error, I decided to just start over. I don't know how far I was but I don't mind it as much as I thought that I would.
Damn. Sorry to hear. I know nothing major has changed since I've been playing (with exception to what I ran into the other day with previous updates). So I would surmise it's a bugged/corrupted save. I know how much of a PITA that can be, so I sympathize with you.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
V0.4.6 what an awful update. Nothing new with the girls and too much content with the bitch. Most of the time pushing the player to take back the whore. There should be an option to call her by her name. It makes no sense the MC calling her 'honey'.

Last edited:

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
The OP shows having been updated today, but... what was actually "updated"? 4.6 was released last week.

Edit: Eh, I should say the OP was edited by a Moderator today, but the game showed up in new releases, so.... ??

Reactions: belovedeggs

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Screenshot_1.png

don't you fucking dare .... If I have to put up with yet another VN using the bloody yoga trope ...

Now if he really needs some relaxation where he can focus attention on something other than "overthinking" then trying riding a motorcycle, thats what I do, hours and hours of nothing but focusing on the road ahead, hitting those apexes .etc, far better than fucking yoga.

I'm just saying ...

edit: about the rest of the update, it was very short.
It was already obvious that Nika is some kind of secret agent/operative/sleeper put in place at best as a spy and at worst as an assassin [likely given her combat skills] possibly with the orders for a capture/kidnapping at some point as well given her reaction to the question.

I still don't like Stacy, at all but I'm afraid that if we don't pick the "good options" it'll be bad for us down the line in the story.

Also lance [I know he was only mentioned briefly this update] can still fuck off, he's clearly another secret agent style character like Nika but working for someone else.
I don't give a shit about his "test", he can shove it and his bar right up his arse.

Last edited:

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
View attachment 1367877

don't you fucking dare .... If I have to put up with yet another VN using the bloody yoga trope ...

Now if he really needs some relaxation where he can focus attention on something other than "overthinking" then trying riding a motorcycle, thats what I do, hours and hours of nothing but focusing on the road ahead, hitting those apexes .etc, far better than fucking yoga.

I'm just saying ...

edit: about the rest of the update, it was very short.
It was already obvious that Nika is some kind of secret agent/operative/sleeper put in place at best as a spy and at worst as an assassin [likely given her combat skills] possibly with the orders for a capture/kidnapping at some point as well given her reaction to the question.

I still don't like Stacy, at all but I'm afraid that if we don't pick the "good options" it'll be bad for us down the line in the story.

Also lance [I know he was only mentioned briefly this update] can still fuck off, he's clearly another secret agent style character like Nika but working for someone else.
I don't give a shit about his "test", he can shove it and his bar right up his arse.
Shit! Tell us how you really feel! Don't hold back... It isn't healthy! :p

Lennir

Jan 9, 2018
played the game the first time yet. have to say i laught my ass of at some points.

but why do we get option, at one of the very first, to not call the mom( forgot her name. bcc i gave her the name greatestslutever), honey anymore but he´s constantly calling her honey? that is realy.... lets say confusing

Reactions: Alex Lem and laeg42

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Seems this game is going downhill fast, from what I'm reading....is it still the same god awful type renders from last update, ie characters that dont even look at each other etc?

• Angry
Reactions: KiraJames

thatsmerod

Nov 6, 2019
I've ran into the same issue since chapter 10.. until I looked at the scripts and found out why..

Down the bottom of the scripts, you'll see "Return". Replace that with "jump chapterX" (replacing "X" with the next chapter number. Ex: jump chapter11). Do that with each script file up to chapter 13 (leave "Return" in that file). Though I did notice a bug in chapter 13 at the very end of the VN when it goes into the "Next time on Powers That Be" screen. At least, it looked like a bug to me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I use the latest version of UnRen (v0.91). And the scripts will be in the "game/scripts/story" folder once you've extracted the RPAs.

damn...so no one has been able to play chapter 10 11 or 12 and we all just been thinking it didnt have content? lmao...

• Haha
Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
damn...so no one has been able to play chapter 10 11 or 12 and we all just been thinking it didnt have content? lmao...
hahahaha!! That's exactly what I thought at chapter 10. I was thinking, "Is this it?? Can't be!" Chapter 11, same thing. I'm looking in OP at the changelog and going, wut da FAQ? Chapter 13, I'm like, "Ok, let me see WTF is goin- wait... that can't be right! Lemme look back a few chapters.. 'jump chapter10'. Ok, lemme look at 11 and 12.. 'Return'??? For real?"

It was that "Ah HA!" moment. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
I've got to say I preferred the old models for Tilly and Valerie to the current ones. They weren't the greatest, but still better than the new ones. Change is not necessarily for the better. (n)

Ozy79

Apr 20, 2018
this game has just turned into my fav, the music puns, everything....but what made me lose my shit (pmsl that is) was this quote.... " The only thing wrong about being an Atheist, is that there is nobody to talk to during an orgasm..... " XD i lost it.....hahahahahahahaha..
oh...and my favorite "Confucius" saying is..."Man who go to bed with itchy bum, wake up with smelly finger...." :)

Last edited:

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
So, I have a simple question: Is the changelog a joke or are the Devs actually changing/removing the slang from the game? Cause I've seen that in every update since it started and it seems from the reviews that the slang is still very much there and in abundance. That's really the only reason I haven't played the game because it seems it won't ever change. I also don't like the models too much, but man is the dialogue... cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: ontach

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
So, I have a simple question: Is the changelog a joke or are the Devs actually changing/removing the slang from the game?
I can't judge because i only started with the last version, but if that is the case, maybe in the next update....
"highkey, lowkey, legit" ,beside a few other strange words run like a red thread through all chapters.
The bad thing is that they are completely superfluous and usually even wrong.
A script that would just delete the 3 "bad words" would make the game much easier to read and less annoying.

I haven't tried the dialog patch yet, as soon as it is available for 0.4.6, i'll give it another shot.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
I can't judge because i only started with the last version, but if that is the case, maybe in the next update....
"highkey, lowkey, legit" ,beside a few other strange words run like a red thread through all chapters.
The bad thing is that they are completely superfluous and usually even wrong.
A script that would just delete the 3 "bad words" would make the game much easier to read and less annoying.

I haven't tried the dialog patch yet, as soon as it is available for 0.4.6, i'll give it another shot.
Yeah! I've never met anyone who actually talks like that, for which fact I'm eternally grateful to Providence. :rolleyes: I'm waiting for the dialog patch too.

Reactions: doe50818
Jan 22, 2021
I'm affraid the story has now lost all intetest for me, not to mention the still odd slang that sticks out like a sore thumb. Great to start (I even looked passed the slang then) and I wish the Devs all the best, but I'm done now. On to the next game :)

Ghoseh

Mar 29, 2021
if you gonna use slang atleast use it right u cant say "hella" then "lot" right after that because hella means alot of thing including alot

3.10 star(s) 75 Votes