3.10 star(s) 75 Votes

JessieTR

Jul 4, 2017
Oh man, I really dug the renders and the characters in this one. The tone and personality of the girls is super sweet. Only annoying things about the game are the endless movie lines, clichéd/tropey philosophical quotes and the excessive use of "lowkey" and "highkey" in the dialogue. It's so excessive it becomes a distraction from what the characters are actually saying.

Reactions: clarklugooby

clarklugooby

May 11, 2020
Oh man, I really dug the renders and the characters in this one. The tone and personality of the girls is super sweet. Only annoying things about the game are the endless movie lines, clichéd/tropey philosophical quotes and the excessive use of "lowkey" and "highkey" in the dialogue. It's so excessive it becomes a distraction from what the characters are actually saying.
Legit!

Jan 31, 2019
My saves won't load, getting a roll back error. I have tried loading my saves in several ways (with the incest patch and without for example) and it won't load. Help please?

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Why does doing what lance just told you to do piss him off? He literally just told me to fuck my boss but if I do I lose 8 points with him? How does that make sense?

Reactions: mofonistik

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I hadn't played the last few updates, and I really shouldn't have expected more, but the MC being more than fine with Nika punching him in the face, breaking his arm, then spouting off a bunch of wishy-washy bullshit and refusing to answer any questions really put me off. She's obviously a dangerous liar who has ulterior motives, but hey whatever, "You're welcome in my home anytime" murderous psychopath spy-girl!

I hope we can keep denying the daughter, she is one of the most off-putting non-villian characters I've ever read in a VN. I've got no interest in an aggressive, egocentric moron who fucked the entire football, basketball and baseball team despite supposedly being obsessively in love with someone else. You know if she hadn't been related to the niece she would have bullied her. "Am I such a basic bitch that no one wants me?!" Well, going from all the dudes that pumped and dumped you, I'd say yes.
Valerie has only been with two guys, not everyone. And she only went for them because she could't have the MC...

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Reminds me of a boomer who tries to look cool in front of zoomers and uses lingo from 6 yo stale internet memes.
boomers, zoomers

My my, doesn't the younger generation like sticking people in convenient little boxes

Were I come from we just called the stupid twats, and that was a multi-generational label

• Haha
Reactions: belovedeggs

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
boomers, zoomers

My my, doesn't the younger generation like sticking people in convenient little boxes

Were I come from we just called the stupid twats, and that was a multi-generational label
They're just nicknames for demographic cohorts (Baby Boom, Generation X, Generation Z, etc.) It's not like this is something new. Your generation had them too.

Reactions: Nova1811

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
Burst Out Games
I never thought I need to say things about Deutsch, I think it's safe to say I don't speak Deutsch, but it hurts my eyes to see rookie-level mistakes. Yes, Google translates "Do you speak German?" as "Sprichst du Deutsch?" (question mark is obligatory, it's a question after all), but it's wrong. Correct phrase wiil be "Sprechen sie Deutsch?" Even I know that (just like I know "Do you speak English?" and "Parlez vous Francez?"). I understand that somewhere on the other side of the globe Germany is a far away country but for us, Russians, it's either English or Deutsch. And even if you chose English you still learn some words and phrases in German, it's inescapable for any Russian. After all, there was WWII and Germany is in our neighborhood. And, of course, there is Rammstein.
All in all, I guess the latest update is the strangest one this game has. Just like you are preparing us for something. Or just don't know what to write about anymore. Though I appreciate less of trivia knowledge stuff, just school level trivia everyone knows about.

Blackwing65

Apr 15, 2019
@Burst Out Games
I never thought I need to say things about Deutsch, I think it's safe to say I don't speak Deutsch, but it hurts my eyes to see rookie-level mistakes. Yes, Google translates "Do you speak German?" as "Sprichst du Deutsch?" (question mark is obligatory, it's a question after all), but it's wrong. Correct phrase wiil be "Sprechen sie Deutsch?" Even I know that (just like I know "Do you speak English?" and "Parlez vous Francez?"). I understand that somewhere on the other side of the globe Germany is a far away country but for us, Russians, it's either English or Deutsch. And even if you chose English you still learn some words and phrases in German, it's inescapable for any Russian. After all, there was WWII and Germany is in our neighborhood. And, of course, there is Rammstein.
All in all, I guess the latest update is the strangest one this game has. Just like you are preparing us for something. Or just don't know what to write about anymore. Though I appreciate less of trivia knowledge stuff, just school level trivia everyone knows about.
Well, i am german, and technical both are correct, yours ist just more formal.

Reactions: Burst Out Games

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Well, i am german, and technical both are correct, yours ist just more formal.
"Sprechen sie Deutsch?" was definitely what I was taught in German class in 1979. Makes sense that we are taught the more formal form.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Those convenient little boxes have been around for decades.

Baby Boomers were those born from 1946 to the mid 60's/
Gen X are those born from the mid 60's to 80's.
Gen Y or Millennials are 1981 to 1994.
Gen Z was 1994 to 2012..
Currently in Gen A set to last to 2025.

So no, it isn't the "younger generation", this was started by the much much older generations.

Now be condescending.

Reactions: ben_sylar
3.10 star(s) 75 Votes