3.10 star(s) 75 Votes

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Love the use of native script used, like Russian, Korean, and such. Problem is, WHERE'S THE TRANSLATION!!! :LOL:

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Damn, I was waiting to see what hell Lance was talking about MC passing the test. I always thought there was something weird about him telling to go trying something with Gabriela and then, this update which doesn't show anything about it. It seemed a Naruto's filler.

Reactions: mofonistik

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Damn, I was waiting to see what hell Lance was talking about MC passing the test. I always thought there was something weird about him telling to go trying something with Gabriela and then, this update which doesn't show anything about it. It seemed a Naruto's filler.
Should place comments like this in spoiler tags. I had not reached this point in the game but figured out it was a spoiler before I reached the meat of the comment.

Last edited:

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Ch 12 has several names showing default names from player-created ones. Plus there are a couple of speaker names as shown in pic below that are mismatched from the proper character (MC's niece instead of Elsa). The image even shows the original name (Valerie, daughter of MC) and my chosen name for MC's niece, Kyrsten, who is not in pic.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Should place comments like this in spoiler tags. I had not reached this point in the game but figured out it was a spoiler before I reached the meat of the comment.

That content was from months ago, no one is going to use spoiler tags on months old content.

Aelth

Jun 17, 2017
I hadn't played the last few updates, and I really shouldn't have expected more, but the MC being more than fine with Nika punching him in the face, breaking his arm, then spouting off a bunch of wishy-washy bullshit and refusing to answer any questions really put me off. She's obviously a dangerous liar who has ulterior motives, but hey whatever, "You're welcome in my home anytime" murderous psychopath spy-girl!

I hope we can keep denying the daughter, she is one of the most off-putting non-villian characters I've ever read in a VN. I've got no interest in an aggressive, egocentric moron who fucked the entire football, basketball and baseball team despite supposedly being obsessively in love with someone else. You know if she hadn't been related to the niece she would have bullied her. "Am I such a basic bitch that no one wants me?!" Well, going from all the dudes that pumped and dumped you, I'd say yes.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Just throwing it out there, but I'm the kind of guy that thinks dumb shit is hilarious, like "The slang mod should be called the Delegitimizer." I laughed at that random thought when I saw this had updated (I'm like 5 games behind on my update schedule)

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
I'm an old dude (60 yo) who spent as much time searching the meanings of the slang as playing the game.
I know what it all means because it's the things kids used to say, 15 years ago. It was cringy to see people use it even then.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I can overlook slang, what I can't overlook is the use of Pussycat Dolls as a chat up line....

Nobody has ever done that, not even when they were popular.

No girl ever heard Dont'cha and thought to herself "i'm gonna score me a ton cock with this" .... not even the Pussycat Dolls themselves thought that song would get them laid and breathing got them laid.

3.10 star(s) 75 Votes