3.10 star(s) 75 Votes

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Powers That Be [v0.4.4] [Burst Out Games] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 665 MB / 179 MB - PowersThatBe-v0.4.4-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 631 MB / 145 MB - PowersThatBe-v0.4.4-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

Please drop a (y) to support my work. Thanks and happy fapping gaming! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
i hate this shit when devs make a whole update with flashbacks of the past.
so useless and pointless when there is no meaning with the gamestory.
and if that is not enough its from a point of view from one of the girls.

Thats was a Placeholder to stretch the story for a few updates nothing more. (n)

What a waste of time and not only for the players unbelievable that the dev wastet his time with THAT shit......

Man do not put that shit in the main game as a gamechapter with so much meanless content make a short story out of it.
after the end of the last update seeing this new update got me lost of words.

Last edited:

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Just wondering, is there any good reason to be "nice" to Stacy or is doing that just some sort of path towards getting back with her?
Only asking because generally speaking, I fucking hate cheaters and to me once that bridge is crossed there is no going back no matter how sorry someone supposedly is.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
To be fair, the update did further the story in two aspects: We learn that Valerie already had the hots for her dad prior to Tilly's powers (unless Tilly is an unreliable narrator here)) and Valerie and Tilly are willing to share. But learning these things really doesn't need an entire chapter. And having an entire update which neither develops the story much further, nor contains any lewd scenes is a bit of an odd choice.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
To be fair, the update did further the story in two aspects: We learn that Valerie already had the hots for her dad prior to Tilly's powers (unless Tilly is an unreliable narrator here)) and Valerie and Tilly are willing to share. But learning these things really doesn't need an entire chapter. And having an entire update which neither develops the story much further, nor contains any lewd scenes is a bit of an odd choice.

We already knew both of those things. Tilly specifically says to the MC she doesn't mind sharing previously in the fast-food place after MC fucks Val in the rest room and Also when the MC asks if she had something to do with Val sharing her feelings tilly admitted to it but clarified by saying that the feelings were Val's tilly just lower Val's inhibitions to sharing them.
We're just getting the same information from the same character but shared between Tilly and Val in stead of Tilly and MC.
its pointless as far as the story goes.

The only thing we actually learn is a spoiler that in the distant sci-fi future, Nika is still a friend and part of what-ever super-hero bullshit is going on, so that kills a whole bunch of story development about her intentions or why we should potentially give any fucks about lance investigating her.

This was, honestly, a shit update, 99.8% of which was just rehashing shit we already knew just in more detail and didn't need any more detail about because it doesn't in any way matter to the story going forward, 0.1% immersion breaking back-to-the-future shit that makes no sense from a story-telling perspective and 0.1% story spoiler that invalidates 2 entire character arcs since we know from chapter 11 that points gained/lost pits Lance against Nika and from chapter 12 Nika is still a friend and part of the super-hero team in the sci-fi future.

Really this update felt like it was made to pad the story out, with as few renders as possible, in order to milk backers or something.
You could remove the entire chapter and lose nothing of importance from the story.

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Man, I absolutely love your posts. I'm not being sarcastic here. I see your three little letters and it always makes me smile.

Thank YOU for being you.
He's so eloquent; my entire world view is shaped by his posts

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
We already knew both of those things. Tilly specifically says to the MC she doesn't mind sharing previously in the fast-food place after MC fucks Val in the rest room and Also when the MC asks if she had something to do with Val sharing her feelings tilly admitted to it but clarified by saying that the feelings were Val's tilly just lower Val's inhibitions to sharing them.
We're just getting the same information from the same character but shared between Tilly and Val in stead of Tilly and MC.
its pointless as far as the story goes.
I consider stuff Tilly tells us as narrator more trustworthy than what she tells MC; and as far as I remember we hadn't learned of Val's willingness to share yet. But I am aware that I'm searching for scraps here.

You could remove the entire chapter and lose nothing of importance from the story.
Unless this introduces Elsa for whatever future purpose, I agree. Definitely a disappointing update for me, too.

Reactions: Pinsel

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Did they change the artist for this game?

It's kinda weird and the characters aren't even looking at each other. It's extremely off-putting. They kinda come off looking like robots.

What happened?...it's like a massive downgrade or an amateur took over?

------------
Mehh I can't even finish this update at all, got to the scene (whatajoke) with tilly and nika in the classroom and gave up.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 75 Votes