3.10 star(s) 75 Votes
May 27, 2017
I wonder what Lance's test could be for? Gloria is involved in it for sure. And Nika is a seemingly Black Widow-esque Russian Spy/Assassin (she's the Niece's only friend for a reason). Both of these (maybe opposing) parties for sure have some connection with the Niece, her scientist parents and the MC.

Speaking of parents, I'm certain they are alive, the fact that their bodies could not be identified, is no mere co-incidence. They either faked their deaths to escape some shady govt/organisation or they wanted to improve their daughter's powers in the right conditions (by forcing her stay with MC, who she connects with). The latter seems more likely.

Now that we know about MC's healing, his daughter's strength & agility, and Niece's empath powers, "Powers That Be" isn't just about the Niece, it's about their whole family. I'm even more intrigued by the mystery developing, I didn't think the plot could further thicken. Great job Burst Out Games!

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
game still ends after you fuck daughter in the toilet? I thought last update went little further, i think i saved after, but when i load that save it loads the end scene in the toilet and then next scene jumps you to main menu of the game

dev broke saves and we have to restart??

I tried older saves too, after toilet game send you to main menu

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
game still ends after you fuck daughter in the toilet? I thought last update went little further, i think i saved after, but when i load that save it loads the end scene in the toilet and then next scene jumps you to main menu of the game

dev broke saves and we have to restart??

I tried older saves too, after toilet game send you to main menu
Did you use one of the Mod's previously? Most of the time what happened to you is because the Mod was not updated (yet) or you are using the old Mod.

HarbingerRein

Mar 10, 2019
You know, while i quite enjoy this game, i strongly dislike the fact that no matter what you do, your character is going to be in love with this emotion-bending girl. For a second playthrough i picked every option i could find to NOT love her, but i guess this is why she a mind-bending character here.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
everytime i load a save i load 1 line and then when i click it takes me back to the main menu

Edit: i was able to load a save from chapter 9 all of my saves from chapter10 didnt work
the saves are not named by chapters, can u say what happened at the end of chapter 9? as all my saves just end to main menu instead of starting new content

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Screenshot 2021-05-04 110128.jpg

Hey everyone! We're having a Contest on our Patreon for Tier 2 and above patrons where we need help naming some characters that will be making their appearances in upcoming chapters of Powers That Be. So here's your chance to see a name you like interacting with our heroes! Right now, we need a name for a young adult male character.

If you're one of our esteemed patrons, please head over there to take part now so you don't miss this opportunity to see a name you choose appear in our game! If you're not our patron yet, please do consider supporting us so we can continue to pump out unique content for your enjoyment, and be the first to get new episodes of games before everyone else!

Reactions: travin213

Brawnstar

Feb 8, 2020
Man Nika went from cool to unlikable POS in a heartbeat. Kinda sux that the only character that the mc can't be an ass to is the one who deserves it most.

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
Man Nika went from cool to unlikable POS in a heartbeat. Kinda sux that the only character that the mc can't be an ass to is the one who deserves it most.
How so? On my playthrough she was kinda flirty, does she change if you have different choices?

Brawnstar

Feb 8, 2020
How so? On my playthrough she was kinda flirty, does she change if you have different choices?
Broke the mcs arm. Not to mention that tantrum she threw for being called a liar followed almost immediately by her dodging all the mcs questions. I agree she was likeable at the start hence why I framed my comment that way. As far as choices you don't have any for Nika. Tilly, Valorie, Stacey, Gloria and Lance can all be treated poorly by the mc but after that whole sparring debacle the mc just simps for her instead of calling her on her bs.

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
Broke the mcs arm. Not to mention that tantrum she threw for being called a liar followed almost immediately by her dodging all the mcs questions. I agree she was likeable at the start hence why I framed my comment that way. As far as choices you don't have any for Nika. Tilly, Valorie, Stacey, Gloria and Lance can all be treated poorly by the mc but after that whole sparring debacle the mc just simps for her instead of calling her on her bs.
Oh wow I completely missed that. but then again I'm angling to shag her so I must be down a different path

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
In her defense, she broke it to prove a point to him about his
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Brawnstar

Feb 8, 2020
In her defense, she broke it to prove a point to him about his
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I imagine a broken arm doesn't even hurt as long as long someone is proving a point /s. Him instantly healing from a paper cut would have proved the exact same thing and she wouldn't have come across as a complete bitch to prove it.

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
I imagine a broken arm doesn't even hurt as long as long someone is proving a point /s. Him instantly healing from a paper cut would have proved the exact same thing and she wouldn't have come across as a complete bitch to prove it.
true..but the broken arm is much more dramatic. I'm not arguing your point, she did turn into kind of a bitch and he did simp out for her...just pointing out there was SOME reason for it...but not enough reason

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
like other person said, loading a save prior to chapter 9 fix the bad save problem, but you have to replay 2 chapters all over again

3.10 star(s) 75 Votes