3.10 star(s) 75 Votes

ordos

Aug 21, 2018
Well maybe I am too young (looking nut much younher than a MC) , but in a preview pics I can see only aunts and sisters... something wrong with my imagination or with the author`s? And no one`s looking like a teenage daughter. hm.

Last edited:

Hrothgar

Aug 11, 2018
Maybe being superhuman makes you age a little differently. Maybe the authors recognizing that the story makes more sense if you subtract several years from the ages of the girls have gone the other way to avoid a Patreon suspension (like creating a godbrother to skirt incest rules). Maybe you haven't met girls who look and act much more mature than their chronological age. Maybe you are judging this based on a collection of preview pics generated months ago and immersion in the story would resolve your issues. Maybe we should adapt and institute anime's Madoka rule (watch at least three episodes before quitting because there is a huge genre changing plot twist about to sucker punch your expectations). I guess if you don't play this you'll never know.

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Chp11Marketing01.jpg

Powers That Be - Chapter 11 "Working" (Patron Higher-Tier Release)

This is where the real action begins.

BOG is proud to present our most action-packed chapter of PTB yet! In addition to the high-octane story, we've heard your suggestions and have also added a whole new slew of features and options you're sure to enjoy (please see changelog for the complete list)!

In the aptly titled Chapter 11 - "Working", our protagonist will get to spend quality alone time with characters he promised to meet up with previously. Do they have their own personal agendas? What are they hiding from our family of heroes?

This is a Patron-only release for our Higher-Tier Patrons.

Version: v0.4.2

Changelog:
  • Added new Scene Replay Gallery.
  • Added option to name Saved Games.
  • Added in-game foreign text translations (click on blue foreign text during gameplay to get instant English translations).
  • Characters names now changeable mid-game in Preferences.
  • Dialogue changes - removed/replaced more slang.
  • Dialogue changes - rewrote a sizeable amount of text for certain earlier scenes.
  • Character model tweaks.
  • Added easier code for translators to add new languages to the game (readme in the game/tl folder)

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
chp11office16_edited.png

Powers That Be - Chapter 11 "Working" (Patron Tier 2 Release)

Chapter 11 - "Working" is now available for our Tier 2 patrons! Our protagonist will get to spend quality alone time with characters he promised to meet up with previously. Do they have their own personal agendas? What are they hiding from our family of heroes?

The public f95zone release will be in approximately a week's time. Please do consider supporting us on Patreon so we can continue to make more games and improvements for your enjoyment, and receive the latest chapters before anyone else. Thank you for supporting Burst Out Games!

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Chp11Marketing01.jpg

Powers That Be - Chapter 11 "Working" (Public Release)

BOG is proud to present our most action-packed chapter of PTB yet! In addition to the high-octane story, we've heard your suggestions and have also added a whole new slew of features and options you're sure to enjoy (please see changelog for the complete list)!

In the aptly titled Chapter 11 - "Working", our protagonist will get to spend quality alone time with characters he promised to meet up with previously. Do they have their own personal agendas? What are they hiding from our family of heroes?

And please do if you enjoy our content! It would really show us that we're doing good and will give us the confidence to keep pumping out media for you guys!

** Some players may experience loading issues with old save games. Unfortunately this is a Ren'py issue that conflicts with some of our new features. If you encounter such issues, you can try rolling back a few screens which may help. You can also look up our Discord for more info. **

Changelog:

• Added in-game foreign text translations (click on blue foreign text during gameplay to get instant English translations).
  • Dialogue changes - rewrote a sizeable amount of text for certain earlier scenes.
  • Added easier code for translators to add new languages to the game (readme in the game/tl folder)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
View attachment 1130278

Powers That Be - Chapter 11 "Working" (Patron Higher-Tier Release)

This is a Patron-only release for our Higher-Tier Patrons.

Changelog:
don't know what you did but i can't run this game anymore :mad:

Anthony2

Jan 7, 2019
everytime i load a save i load 1 line and then when i click it takes me back to the main menu

Edit: i was able to load a save from chapter 9 all of my saves from chapter10 didnt work

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
well shit another game i can't play any longer this makes like 150 games so far .. i'm gonna give up playing these games i think :mad:
thanks for allowing me to play up to version 4 :love:

• Wow
Reactions: Profound_Madman

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
everytime i load a save i load 1 line and then when i click it takes me back to the main menu

Edit: i was able to load a save from chapter 9 all of my saves from chapter10 didnt work
Same here. Got an error, had to replay from an earlier save.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I don't have any older saves so I will just wait for shaddymodda to update his mod and I will start a new game.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Untitled.png

Hahahahahaha hoy cena Pancho. :KEK: (slang term used when someone knows that he/she or someone else is going to have sex)

[edit] It means : Tonight little Francis (your "little buddy") dines.

3.10 star(s) 75 Votes