3.10 star(s) 75 Votes

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
I question why the player is given choices in regards to Milly when the outcome continues to be the same regardless of choice. Even on the path where I have chosen every negative interaction with her she acts as though the MC is her loving boyfriend and it is really reaching a point where I'm expecting the MC to end up in a bed getting his legs broken regularly.

Her manipulations were further revealed as she's been influencing the daughter too...when will enough be enough?

The Witcher

Modder
Jul 19, 2017
well i really loved playing this game .. but i can't any more sooo .. good luck with it .. i really really loved playing this .. just can't run 7.4 ren'py i'll miss it ... thank for the fond memories :cry:
Here you go mate. Powers That Be [v0.4.0] Legit ;) Compressed + inc Patch + ShaddyModda WT Mod Rebuilt using renpy 7.3.5

-

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
Today's theme in our beloved entertaiment series: Game logic. :WaitWhat:
Episode 3.141592:
MC says he can with his willy not go full in little Tilly - next scene: Full stroke in/out...
MC says he needs to go slow on Tilly - next scene: Pumps/rams her like a bull on steroids...
Favorite American band: Lists "Nickelback"... Oh-key. Next we get ABBA as a Mexican folklore band? :eek: Legit.

Reactions: Profound_Madman

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
A trojan was attached to the mega version of this game, please remove and update
*Sigh*
Let me guess: In the `powersthatbe32.exe` ?
You should read the memo you missed. From there and a few more posts after this. https://f95zone.to/threads/powers-that-be-v0-4-0-burst-out-games.62594/post-5364163

If you have not a "ancient" 32bit OS you will not need to start the mentioned exe to play the game(or need her ever at all). Use just the other, correct executable. (64bit = like most OS versions anyway)
Have fun.

p.s. If not in this file: Write your warning please with complete infos: Which Trojan, In which file? Which antivirus?

Last edited:

tazlucky09

Jul 18, 2017
Is this "legit"? ;)
I mean is the developer really intentional preventing the community here to unpack the games rpa´s?
Can someone else confirm this?
yes, i was 1 of the ppl modding the game but can't ATM

Last edited:

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
chp11gym02.jpg

Hey, fam!

We've been working our asses off on the next chapter in our superpower saga, aptly titled "Working". Our protagonist will get to spend some time with characters he previously promised to meet up with.

The current target is for an early April release for our Patreon supporters (subject to change). As this chapter has a little more action than previous ones, please allow us more time to get the renders and sequences done up. As always, we make it a point to put in our best efforts and produce something we can be proud of ourselves.

Cheers!

3.10 star(s) 75 Votes