3.10 star(s) 75 Votes

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
Burst Out Games
It seems my praise for good use of Russian was too early. Nika Arkhipov - seriously? Someone before me already said about last name but there's not only last name that is wrong, first name too. Nika is a nickname from Veronika. Maybe Nika meant to say "Veronika Alexandrovna Arkhipova"?

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So, clearly the development time for this update was spent on the GIGANTIC WALL OF TEXT since you used about the same 6 renders over and over and over and over....

Reactions: ¸¸ KA2¸¸

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Found the Q&A amusing as it covered several generations, was kinda shocked that best non-English song didn't include Du Hast by Rammstein as it was such a mega hit that it was re-released in English! (well, just like 99 luftballoons by Nina was)

Last edited:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
When I read the title of the chapter I thought "they are going to sit there and talk about what happened previously" how wrong I was hahahaha,but the questions and answers were quite varied that I had to read the reactions of all :LUL:

When playing it from the beginning again, there are so many doubts due to some attitudes.
The parents really died?(What better way to avoid other attacks than to fake your death and that your relatives do not know)
Mc and the daughter have any power? (Mc heals fast and the daughter seems strong and fast)
I don't know if Nika is a friend or an enemy hahaha she seems to have other reasons for being close to Tilly and I think Tilly realizes that (when she tells her I hope you do the right thing)

Polish_20210320_083652291.jpg

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Played for the first time and overall I think it's a good game. I see that some people have an issue with some of the dialogue. It doesn't bother me that much, the game is filled with meme references, it seems the dev is going for a more comedic route. The only criticism I have is the animations, the sex scene with Tilly looked really good, but the animation quality for the scenes after that drops quite a bit.

Reactions: gibbonraver

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
why shows the anti vir that it is a listed virus,trojan whatever!? the sec. i unzipped it ,the warning came....

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
"RenPy Archive" key reversed. Thank your developer for this.
Greets.
Is this "legit"? ;)
I mean is the developer really intentional preventing the community here to unpack the games rpa´s?
Can someone else confirm this?

Last edited:

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Just making sure but, this takes place in the present day right? Because they talk about Interstellar like it's a lot more than 6 years old.
(also quick off topic but that movie was such a missed opportunity, the original script was infinitely better than what we ended up with)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Burst Out Games
3.10 star(s) 75 Votes