3.10 star(s) 75 Votes

heimdal74

Apr 22, 2018
it's me or, I see the word "Legit" everywhere ??

omg

it is everywhere, aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh we are invaded !! help lol

Last edited:

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
After reading the comments its a shame the daughter is the textbook definition of white trash ( the way she talks,the fact that she's a junkie and a whore),wife's a serial cheater and forced sex scenes because ''story'' ,game tags sugested i should try it out but God bless you guys who posted comments about the things above and saved me some precious time.Good luck dev,clearly your game is not for everyone!

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
Something is strange ... I tried to "unren" (with .7+.8+.91) the rpa´s ... not only it took ages with unusual high cpu activty (full 100% on an 8 core) and after finishing, ALL files are 0 bytes ... FIRST time ever something like this happend.
Someone have an idea what´s wrong and why? :unsure:

(tried of course another renpy game with rpa´s and there everthing was smoothly and how it should be)

Reactions: Glooskabe

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Something is strange ... I tried to "unren" (with .7+.8+.91) the rpa´s ... not only it took ages with unusual high cpu activty (full 100% on an 8 core) and after finishing, ALL files are 0 bytes ... FIRST time ever something like this happend.

(tried of course another renpy game with rpa´s and there everthing was smoothly and how it should be)
Same thing happened to me. I've had occasions where unren wasn't able to decompile rpyc files before, but I've never seen rpa extraction fail like this before.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
:unsure: Is there? A multiple girls (harem) path? Or will there be one in the future?
That would place the game higher on my toPlay list. :)
Kinda want to know but for the opposite reason.

Not really a fan of harem stuff.

(tried of course another renpy game with rpa´s and there everything was smoothly and how it should be)
Newest version of Ren'py is a messy abomination. I have no idea how they managed to release something in the state it is, it's like it had no testing at all.

A few devs have redone their stuff in the previous version but some carried on.

Unren is useless with it and it has a ton of bugs.

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017

Dude, you're asking question in the wrong place, you have a direct path to the UnRen thread. I'm sure they'll be able to help you, especially since this is their prerogative. :)

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
After reading the comments its a shame the daughter is the textbook definition of white trash ( the way she talks,the fact that she's a junkie and a whore),wife's a serial cheater and forced sex scenes because ''story'' ,game tags sugested i should try it out but God bless you guys who posted comments about the things above and saved me some precious time.Good luck dev,clearly your game is not for everyone!
like mother, like daughter :ROFLMAO:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Dude, you're asking question in the wrong place, you have a direct path to the UnRen thread. I'm sure they'll be able to help you, especially since this is their prerogative. :)
Nothing to do with Unren, it's the new Ren'py version that is the problem.

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
Nothing to do with Unren, it's the new Ren'py version that is the problem.
We work there not only with UnRen, but also with its components, such as the unpacker and decompiler. At least, with the latter for sure. Maybe we'll come up with something for the unpacker. (y)

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
Thank you for piquing my interest even more. The country will not forget your feat. :BootyTime:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cavpal and radohak
3.10 star(s) 75 Votes