3.10 star(s) 75 Votes

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
View attachment 1061779

Powers That Be - Chapter 10 "Answering" (Patreon Release)

Now for a look on the lighter side of things.

The eagerly awaited new chapter of Powers That Be is here! In Chapter 10 - "Answering", take a seat and find out more about each of our 4 main characters as they share their likes, dislikes, and feelings...

... before somehow ending up with one of them doing uncouth things in a public place. Guess there's never a bad time, huh?

There is also a special credits teaser image for the next chapter at the end of this episode!

This is currently a Patreon-only release for our higher-tier patrons. The lower-tier release will be in about a week's time, followed by the public release a week after that. Let us know your thoughts and share your comments here or join us on our Discord. Please do consider supporting us on Patreon so we can continue to make more games and improvements for your enjoyment, and be the first to receive the latest chapters. Thank you for supporting Burst Out Games!

Version: v0.40

Changelog:

• Number of renders brought up to over 850
  • Minor text changes to previous chapters
  • Tweaks to certain character models
Thanks for keeping us updated on the update :)

Reactions: Burst Out Games

Slickjack

May 29, 2020
View attachment 1061779

Powers That Be - Chapter 10 "Answering" (Patreon Release)

The eagerly awaited new chapter of Powers That Be is here! In Chapter 10 - "Answering", take a seat and find out more about the personalities of each of our 4 main characters as they share their likes, dislikes, and feelings...

... before somehow ending up with one of them doing uncouth things in a public place. Guess there's never a bad time, huh?

There is also a bonus credits teaser image for the next chapter at the end of this episode! Don't miss it!

This is currently a Patreon-only release for our higher-tier patrons. The lower-tier release will be in about a week's time, followed by the public release a week after that. Let us know your thoughts and share your comments here or join us on our Discord. Please do consider supporting us on Patreon so we can continue to make more games and improvements for your enjoyment, and be the first to receive the latest chapters. Thank you for supporting Burst Out Games!

Version: v0.40

Changelog:

• Number of renders brought up to over 850
  • Minor text changes to previous chapters
  • Tweaks to certain character models
Excellent news that you are keeping, keeping on. Just a couple of suggestions for you:

1) In many of the dialogues you try to describe the tone of voice of the speaker, eg. "You're highkey smart, you legit love me for the basic bitch I am..." I think this would read better with the tone of voice described parenthetically, eg. "You're (highkey) smart, you legit love me for the basic bitch I am...".

2) You overuse the term "legit". One example is given above. These young ladies are in college and presumably enjoy a larger vocabulary than a 13 year old.

3) (OK, more than couple) The niece/goddaughter could really stand to lose 15-20 pounds (7-9 kilos), perhaps exercising with stepdaughter/her cousin?

4) (OK, really more than a couple!) More Nika (the Russian girl) cause I love the slim hips and lack of grotesquely huge breasts.

- sj

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Excellent news that you are keeping, keeping on. Just a couple of suggestions for you:

1) In many of the dialogues you try to describe the tone of voice of the speaker, eg. "You're highkey smart, you legit love me for the basic bitch I am..." I think this would read better with the tone of voice described parenthetically, eg. "You're (highkey) smart, you legit love me for the basic bitch I am...".

2) You overuse the term "legit". One example is given above. These young ladies are in college and presumably enjoy a larger vocabulary than a 13 year old.

3) (OK, more than couple) The niece/goddaughter could really stand to lose 15-20 pounds (7-9 kilos), perhaps exercising with stepdaughter/her cousin?

4) (OK, really more than a couple!) More Nika (the Russian girl) cause I love the slim hips and lack of grotesquely huge breasts.

- sj
I highly disagree with #3.

Andrew Rider

Jun 23, 2017
Played the latest update a couple of days ago.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unfortunately it also had one (for me) deal-breaker that made me cancel my Patreon support: a forced
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: I have been contacted by the dev, who explained that the forced scene was necessary for story purposes and there will be no more forced sex scenes. I will re-pledge on Patreon at the start of April.

Last edited:

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Hey peeps!

Powers That Be - Chapter 10 "Answering" is now available for our Tier 2 patrons on Patreon! Follow the link below now to get in on the conversation with our lovable foursome!

This is only for our Tier 2 and above patrons. The public release will be sometime next week.

chp10res04_edited.jpg

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Hey peeps!

Powers That Be - Chapter 10 "Answering" is now available for our Tier 2 patrons on Patreon! Follow the link below now to get in on the conversation with our lovable foursome!

This is only for our Tier 2 and above patrons. The public release will be sometime next week.

View attachment 1077304
Lovable foursome where? Ex and daughter are trash !!! Only Tilly is worth in the game, unless you made 3 Tilly's for us. Just let my mc be far away of that two.

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
chp10res20_edited.jpg

Powers That Be - Chapter 10 "Answering" (Public Release)

The eagerly awaited new chapter of Powers That Be for the public is here! In Chapter 10 - "Answering", take a seat and find out more about the personalities of each of our 4 main characters as they share their likes, dislikes, and feelings...

There is also a bonus credits teaser image for the next chapter at the end of this episode! Don't miss it!

Let us know your thoughts and share your comments here or join us on our Discord. Please do consider supporting us on Patreon so we can continue to make more games and improvements for your enjoyment, and be the first to receive the latest chapters. Thank you for supporting Burst Out Games!

Latest here, only for our f95zone fans!

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
View attachment 1092035

Powers That Be - Chapter 10 "Answering" (Public Release)

The eagerly awaited new chapter of Powers That Be for the public is here! In Chapter 10 - "Answering", take a seat and find out more about the personalities of each of our 4 main characters as they share their likes, dislikes, and feelings...

Let us know your thoughts and share your comments here or join us on our Discord. Please do consider supporting us on Patreon so we can continue to make more games and improvements for your enjoyment, and be the first to receive the latest chapters. Thank you for supporting Burst Out Games!
I'm excited but two things I wouldn't have that patch in a post linked to patreon. Also the game folders are showing empty on mega

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
when I suspected that the game was hinting at a multiple girl path
:unsure: Is there? A multiple girls (harem) path? Or will there be one in the future?
That would place the game higher on my toPlay list. :)

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
hmmm apparently havent played this game since december.

i remember not being able to prevent sex scene with niece despite going full negative route. is that still a thing or are all sex scenes forced or whats going on?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
well i really loved playing this game .. but i can't any more sooo .. good luck with it .. i really really loved playing this .. just can't run 7.4 ren'py i'll miss it ... thank for the fond memories :cry:

Reactions: LegendKing23
3.10 star(s) 75 Votes