3.10 star(s) 75 Votes

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
What are u talking about...do u just pop in to every discussion leave a random comment and leave?
The game did a bad job portraying the daughters history, so bad that the dev had to explain it here.
I see it differently. Posters over reacted about what they thought so the dev came to explain how wrong they were to the mistaken.

And to answer your question yes sometimes I do. But not every thread just the threads of vns I actually like. I don't waste my time complaining about those I don't enjoy

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I see it differently. Posters over reacted about what they thought so the dev came to explain how wrong they were to the mistaken.

And to answer your question yes sometimes I do. But not every thread just the threads of vns I actually like. I don't waste my time complaining about those I don't enjoy
K let's agree to disagree.
K hope ur not insinuating that i complain though...i didn't come off as abrasive right?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
K let's agree to disagree.
K hope ur not insinuating that i complain though...
Well since I haven't blocked you and I respond to your posts I'm honestly not implying anything:)

Although I disagree with you along with Naxos sometimes I actually enjoy most of you guy's posts. If my snark is too strong I apologize just on my first cup of coffee. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lerd0 and Naxos

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I personally have known virgins that acted like they were gangbanged to keep a certain reputation. Regardless if it's 2 cocks or 466, most females have a past.

This every woman is a virgin til wedlock (or until she meets royal you) ideals is bullshit, outdated and quite ridiculous.
Yeah a lot people will act and say things for reputation.

I've said many a time, I don't care if they're not virgins, the "every woman is a virgin ideal" for me is strawman argument. I just don't want a slut. I especially hate sluts who fuck everything and anything while professing their love for the MC.

With this trope it always goes like this. I love the MC so much I want to be with him but I can't for whatever lame reason, so I'm going to bang someone(s) else. Finally they do bang and then she suddenly confesseses how she's always loved him and now her pussy and body is his only. If she felt that way, she should have been his only from the start.

In this case:
Vall "broke up with all those boys for you" (MC). she "I loves you so much it hurts" (while fucking someone else), she "been dreaming of this for so many years" (while banging someone else).

For me, her past experiences where overplayed and a piss poor job was done if it was only 2 guys. It was over played so much I never even let the scene play out. I had to re-download this now, to check that i had the dialogue quotes right.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Well since I haven't blocked you and I respond to your posts I'm honestly not implying anything:)

Although I disagree with you along with Naxos sometimes I actually enjoy most of you guy's posts. If my snark is too strong I apologize just on my first cup of coffee. :)
Meh, I bitch, you come and ground me if i get too out of hand. :)

• Haha
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I especially hate sluts who fuck everything and anything while professing their love for the MC.
But it's ok for the MC ? Because in most of those games the MC fucks multiple girls while saying he loves them

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
But it's ok for the MC ? Because in most of those games the MC fucks multiple girls while saying he loves them
It's always ok for the player controlled character, but it's different for npc's.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
There is a strong double standard with a good sized chunk of the posters here. It is fascinating. I believe it only happens with male protagonist. Someone should do a psychological thesis on the topic.
Hahaha it is always a good reminder that MC tends to be the biggest slut every time people complain about character being slutty.

I personally don't care a shit about a woman's past. She could have been the greatest whore in all history for all I care. Only thing I ask is that she is only with me when she is with me.

I play most games as a total slut and I love it when it has consequences... those "yes baby, your cock is magical and should be shared as the gift from the gods to women that it is" is probably the most boring bull crap you can find.. unfortunately too many games go that way.

Last edited:

Andrew Rider

Jun 23, 2017
Why would Tilly be crying after daughter got rejected ?
Was she really expecting mc would just bang is sluty and annoying daughter?
Initially I thought this was because her empathic powers were picking up on, and making her share, Valerie's sadness at being rejected by MC (also why she smiles if Valerie consummates her love with him). However, in the story that Burst Out Games released to patrons last December as a Christmas gift (see attached) it is clearly stated that Tilly used her powers to nudge Valerie into making the move on MC (also to get Valerie to accept Tilly's relationship with him) so it may just be that she was upset her plan to get all three of them together failed. While not absolutely certain that she did it consciously, I feel I owe an apology to players like MrFriendly and Cernunnos. because every time they mentioned how Tilly was manipulative or abusive I would shake my head and think they were obviously allowing their dislike of the character to colour their perceptions of her actions. Instead it seems that I was allowing my liking for her to blind me to her faults. And I don't buy this idea that it was what Valerie wanted, and was going to do anyway, so that makes it all right. Tilly took away Valerie's right to choose, for her own selfish purposes, which I don't like at all (needless to say she has gone down in my estimation). On a side note, the story paints a Tilly + Valerie threesome route as the canon way to go (not a fan) but does pique my interest about coming events whilst also allaying suspicions I had about Nika (unless she went through a redemption arc before the story began, or Tilly never knew the truth), confirmed some about Lance and started new ones about Gloria.
With this trope it always goes like this. I love the MC so much I want to be with him but I can't for whatever lame reason, so I'm going to bang someone(s) else. Finally they do bang and then she suddenly confesseses how she's always loved him and now her pussy and body is his only. If she felt that way, she should have been his only from the start.

In this case:
Vall "broke up with all those boys for you" (MC). she "I loves you so much it hurts" (while fucking someone else), she "been dreaming of this for so many years" (while banging someone else).
Without wishing to sound too offensive, I think you have a very unrealistic expectation if you think that a teenage girl should have remained chaste, or "his only from the start", and waited in the hope of a romantic connection with the man she loves (no matter how strongly she loves him) when that man is her father. Yes I know you can play this game without the official (which I read to mean the way the game was intended to play) incest patch, but I would lay long odds that more players use it than don't.
@Burst Out Games at some point r we going to met these ppl? or r they just place holders?
Untitled.jpg
If we have already met the girl on the left, I think it can really only be a young version of Linda (who we saw from behind during her phone conversation with MC).

Geronimo !

Last edited:

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Well in this game my mc only fucked Tilly so he is already losing to the passive aggressive lil slut count.

Just let me continue have them rejected, have her and stacey at minimum presence in the game and i will be fine. Even if it makes the game a lot shorter, in 3 LI only 1 is decent tell a lot about it.
Just hope Gloria is likable to avoid the trend.

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
chp10res01.jpg

Powers That Be - Chapter 10 "Answering" (Patreon Release)

Now for a look on the lighter side of things.

The eagerly awaited new chapter of Powers That Be is here! In Chapter 10 - "Answering", take a seat and find out more about the personalities of each of our 4 main characters as they share their likes, dislikes, and feelings...

... before somehow ending up with one of them doing uncouth things in a public place. Guess there's never a bad time, huh?

There is also a bonus credits teaser image for the next chapter at the end of this episode! Don't miss it!

This is currently a Patreon-only release for our higher-tier patrons. The lower-tier release will be in about a week's time, followed by the public release a week after that. Let us know your thoughts and share your comments here or join us on our Discord. Please do consider supporting us on Patreon so we can continue to make more games and improvements for your enjoyment, and be the first to receive the latest chapters. Thank you for supporting Burst Out Games!

Version: v0.40

Changelog:

• Number of renders brought up to over 850
  • Minor text changes to previous chapters
  • Tweaks to certain character models

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 75 Votes