3.10 star(s) 75 Votes

tazlucky09

Jul 18, 2017
Probably trying to figure out how to literally put in more highkey/lowkey/yeet and literallies again. I swear every time the niece or daughter said anything my IQ dropped by 5%

Thankfully tazlucky09 has made a patch that makes this playable.
the last update 3.8 there wasnt really that much slang to it. i thank the dev is tring to fade me out lol. b4 to much longer i wont be needed but thx to the dev for putting it on the OP so fans wont have to keep looking thru posts to find it

Last edited:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Probably trying to figure out how to literally put in more highkey/lowkey/yeet and literallies again. I swear every time the niece or daughter said anything my IQ dropped by 5%

Thankfully tazlucky09 has made a patch that makes this playable.
the last update 3.8 there wasnt really that much slang to it. i thank the dev is tring to fade me out lol. b4 to much longer i wont be needed but thx to the dev for putting it on the OP so fans wont have to keep looking thru posts to find it
oh...we have a patch for dialogue?this will make the game more enjoyable...though from what I heard...it might not last to long :(

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Gonna guess who the father is? chances not the MC with how many dudes she said she banged. :ROFLMAO:
Well...I hope you are wrong..cause that would make the daughter ...undesirable....like ...kick to the curve undesirable xD

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Well...I hope you are wrong..cause that would make the daughter ...undesirable....like ...kick to the curve undesirable xD
When she turned out to be a total slut that had banged every one and their dog twice, and was like "But don't worry Daddy I still tote's love you and it just makes me a better fuck for you, but don't you dare fuck anyone else and mom was a whore for cheating on you!" she blew right past that undesirable line and into the next county over.

I'd forced myself through all that shitty teenage speak and quotes from every movie, series and song known to man, but that was the point I couldn't take it anymore. I didn't care she wasn't a virgin, but the way she was so totally slutty and celebrated it and rubbed in the MC's "like you haven't had sex in 2 years" but her whoring around was supposed to make her a better lay. fuck that.

GTFO!
Which is what I'm doing to this game.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
When she turned out to be a total slut that had banged every one and their dog twice, and was like "But don't worry Daddy I still tote's love you and it just makes me a better fuck for you, but don't you dare fuck anyone else and mom was a whore for cheating on you!" she blew right past that undesirable line and into the next county over.

I'd forced myself through all that shitty teenage speak and quotes from every movie, series and song known to man, but that was the point I couldn't take it anymore. I didn't care she wasn't a virgin, but the way she was so totally slutty and celebrated it and rubbed in the MC's "like you haven't had sex in 2 years" but her whoring around was supposed to make her a better lay. fuck that.

GTFO!
Haven't played the last 2 updates...so can't agree or disagree with you xD
You're probably right...I need to play the updates but I figured since I'm already behind 2 updates I'll just wait for next one and play all..but if she is portrayed like you just said...then yes I do agree with you and she should be kicked to the curve...

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020

GTFO!
haven’t played in awhile, so I hope you’re exaggerating a bit, otherwise that’s a major turn off for me, especially tragic since she was literally the ONLY reason I wanted to play this in the first place. :unsure:
In a perfect world, would have I preferred she was still a virgin, sure, especially considering how aggressively in love with the mc she is, and just as jealous at any other female daring to come into proximity of daddy. That said, it’s more realistic she’s had at least her virginity taken, if not - hopefully not more than a couple different partners max! Not sleep with the entire varsity football and basketball team level of promiscuity.

Sad how both the niece and daughter are more than a little nuts and the wife was a serial cheater who couldn’t keep her legs shut....except for when it came to her husband.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
haven’t played in awhile, so I hope you’re exaggerating a bit, otherwise that’s a major turn off for me, especially tragic since she was literally the ONLY reason I wanted to play this in the first place. :unsure:
In a perfect world, would have I preferred she was still a virgin, sure, especially considering how aggressively in love with the mc she is, and just as jealous at any other female daring to come into proximity of daddy. That said, it’s more realistic she’s had at least her virginity taken, if not - hopefully not more than a couple different partners max! Not sleep with the entire varsity football and basketball team level of promiscuity.

Sad how both the niece and daughter are more than a little nuts and the wife was a serial cheater who couldn’t keep her legs shut....except for when it came to her husband.
I might have slightly exaggerated, but that's how it came across to me.
Strangely you meet with the ex-wife and she talks about how she had to deal with the daughter smoking pot, fucking all those lowlifes and getting tattoos... at least one positive for me what the removal of the tattoos' which is explained a little later.
But the daughter all talks about all the guys she's been with and how it's made her better at the sex. While in the same scene, being pissed at the dad for banging the niece.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I might have slightly exaggerated, but that's how it came across to me.
Strangely you meet with the ex-wife and she talks about how she had to deal with the daughter smoking pot, fucking all those lowlifes and getting tattoos... at least one positive for me what the removal of the tattoos' which is explained a little later.
But the daughter all talks about all the guys she's been with and how it's made her better at the sex. While in the same scene, being pissed at the dad for banging the niece.
Yeah I’m not too into the niece, but given her own hardcore crush on uncle, and her special ‘ability’, the daughter really should cut the mc some slack there, it’s not like there wasn’t some level of influence coming from her. I remember kicking the wife to the curb in favor of action with the niece and daughter, but.... I can’t believe I’m actually reconsidering at least a side play through where I try to get back with her.... as long as I can still cheat on her now and keep my options open.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I've treated the ex-wife kindly and cordially, and they seem to come to a pretty adult understanding.

Don't think you need to fully commit to her in order to purge the past. I recall it laying a fairly nuanced path of options.
Nice. I’ll have to give it a little a try.

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Damn i think i never rejected so many woman in a game as i rejected in this one.

Out of the 3, only pursued Tilly.

Ex-wife is a cheater not worth of my mc time, daughter is a freaking slut with anger issues and completely annoying.

Why would Tilly be crying after daughter got rejected ?
Was she really expecting mc would just bang is sluty and annoying daughter?
Would love just to be able to send daughter to her mom home and not need to endure the slut antics.
Gave a try banging the daughter to see how the end scene would go and Tilly was smiling in the end o_O.
Have so many negative points with stacy and daughter :ROFLMAO:, they are so freaking unlikable.

Just w8 for more Gloria time to get to know her better, hope that she is a likable LI, don't want to keep rejecting more girls in this game.

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Burst Out Games at some point r we going to met these ppl? or r they just place holders?
View attachment 1050753
The middle one is Gloria so we've already met her, and she'll have a much bigger role very soon. *wink*

All we can say about the woman on the left is that we may or may not have already met her. Hue hue.

The guy on the right is for a separate game we are developing in the future. However, it could also tie in to PTB 2. We have already planned the overall plot and direction of PTB and how it leads into PTB 2, but how we reach our destination through the actual storyline events is with the help and input of all you guys - our fans!

Btw tazlucky09 we will always need and appreciate your mods, bro!

GTFO!
Just to re-clarify, as some players have previously pointed out correctly that Valerie (the stepdaughter) has only slept with her previous 2 boyfriends. One was a pothead who brought Valerie along for their smoking sessions, and the other was Dennis the captain of the football team who cheated on her. It doesn't say anywhere in the game that she had sex with anyone other than those guys.

Hope that helps!

chp10res66.jpg

Last edited:

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Just to clarify, as some players have previously pointed out that Valerie (the stepdaughter) has only slept with her previous 2 boyfriends. One was a pothead who brought Valerie along for their smoking sessions, and the other was Dennis the captain of the football team who cheated on her. It doesn't say anywhere in the game that she had sex with anyone other than those guys.

Hope that helps to clear up some plot points!
I mean if u have to explain it here, maybe u did a bad job explaining it in game.
Don't be sad, do better and i'll give u a cookie...

Last edited:

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Just to re-clarify, as some players have previously pointed out correctly that Valerie (the stepdaughter) has only slept with her previous 2 boyfriends. One was a pothead who brought Valerie along for their smoking sessions, and the other was Dennis the captain of the football team who cheated on her. It doesn't say anywhere in the game that she had sex with anyone other than those guys.

Hope that helps!
To be blunt, that's not how it comes across in the game. The way she talks about it and the way the mom talks about it, it sounds like a bus load more guys.
The way Stacey puts its" ...started dating and having sex with lowlifes" and the way Val puts it " I broke up with all those boys for you" They way they talk it sounds like a lot more than 2.

As Lerd0 said, if it has to be explained again here (or elsewhere) it's done a shit job of explaining in the game.

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I personally have known virgins that acted like they were gangbanged to keep a certain reputation. Regardless if it's 2 cocks or 466, most females have a past.

This every woman is a virgin til wedlock (or until she meets royal you) ideals is bullshit, outdated and quite ridiculous.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I personally have known virgins that acted like they were gangbanged to keep a certain reputation. Regardless if it's 2 cocks or 466, most females have a past.

This every woman is a virgin til wedlock (or until she meets royal you) ideals is bullshit, outdated and quite ridiculous.
What are u talking about...do u just pop in to every discussion leave a random comment and leave?
The game did a bad job portraying the daughters history, so bad that the dev had to explain it here.

Reactions: HansDampf788
3.10 star(s) 75 Votes