3.10 star(s) 75 Votes

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I used to have so much interest in Gloria's content but after her latest dialogue with the MC where she stated that she already had multiple affairs with other men, every bit of said interest has been instantly lost, I didn't even enjoy the sex scene that took place afterwards.

I don't understand how some devs always find a way to ruin their own characters, now instead of her being an attractive neglected wife who fell in love with the MC she turned into a an empty shell of a shallow character who is in an open relationship and wants to use the MC for a quickie or two...
Personally, I didn't like that scene either. Not by saying that she has had other affairs, but by the feeling that she wants the MC only to fuck a few times (no feelings in the equation). Burst Out Games, I prefer to know if the relationship with Gloria is going to be purely sexual, without establishing a real romance with her, because then she isn't going to interest me.

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Personally, I didn't like that scene either. Not by saying that she has had other affairs, but by the feeling that she wants the MC only to fuck a few times (no feelings in the equation). Burst Out Games, I prefer to know if the relationship with Gloria is going to be purely sexual, without establishing a real romance with her, because then she isn't going to interest me.
I chose not to pursue Gloria at all. I mean I did make a save where I might go back and try it to see content... However, considering I get into the MCs mind in these games and personally been cheated on to a point where I was broken for many years... I could never take Gloria back. Of course, that's just me.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I chose not to pursue Gloria at all. I mean I did make a save where I might go back and try it to see content... However, considering I get into the MCs mind in these games and personally been cheated on to a point where I was broken for many years... I could never take Gloria back. Of course, that's just me.
If it's possible to establish a romantic relationship between her and the MC, and not an affair with no feelings involved, then she may interest me.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
I used to have so much interest in Gloria's content but after her latest dialogue with the MC where she stated that she already had multiple affairs with other men, every bit of said interest has been instantly lost, I didn't even enjoy the sex scene that took place afterwards.

I don't understand how some devs always find a way to ruin their own characters, now instead of her being an attractive neglected wife who fell in love with the MC she turned into a an empty shell of a shallow character who is in an open relationship and wants to use the MC for a quickie or two...

All we can say about Gloria for now without spoiling anything is that you'll get to see more of her very soon, and you might just start to get a hint as to her underlying motivations. Although we can safely guarantee that it'll not at all be in the way you're expecting!

(Unless you're one of those who merticulously dissects/analyzes every little thing that the characters have been saying thus far! As most of our supporters know, we love leaving clues and setups everywhere!)

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
All we can say about Gloria for now without spoiling anything is that you'll get to see more of her very soon, and you might just start to get a hint as to her underlying motivations. Although we can safely guarantee that it'll not at all be in the way you're expecting!

(Unless you're one of those who merticulously dissects/analyzes every little thing that the characters have been saying thus far! As most of our supporters know, we love leaving clues and setups everywhere!)
My only expectation is that it be a romantic relationship. In any other case it's a relationship that doesn't interest me.

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
chp14club01_edited.png

Powers That Be - Chapter 14 "Clubbing" (Public Release)

Party time! Excellent!

BOG is proud to present the most mind-blowing episode of Powers That Be yet! With all the partying and shenanigans going on, don't forget to stop your wild dancing and take a breather before you pass out!

In Chapter 14 - Clubbing, our fanatical foursome find themselves enjoying their night out maybe just a little too much with all that intoxication. Based on some of your previous chapters choices, your approach to acquaintances old and new will be slightly different. For those who've read our special released for our patrons last December, you may just have an inkling of what's to come!

"Clubbing" is also the first chapter to introduce the new tweaked model for Tilly. As decided by our loyal fans and patrons previously in polls, we've come to a consensus of keeping the base model the same but tweaking parts such as her eyes to give her a look more in line with her half-Asian heritage.

If you like our games and content, please do consider supporting us on , it would really help us tremendously. Please also leave us a Review, it really does help encourage us when we're feeling down to hear from fans who like our work!

(And a Happy Diwali to all our friends!)

Version: v0.4.8

Changelog:

• Chapter 14 added.
  • Biggest character model tweak for goddaughter.
  • Some earlier chapters text changes.
  • New menu UI style changes.

Last edited:

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
I don't like this update.
Now there is a room full of people on the 'must kill' list.

Lance being top of the list followed by Gloria and the blond cunt that came in with her.
Its possible Nika doesn't need to be on the list, but thats to be determined, she stays on the list for now because she's clearly not a *friend* and is instead working for someone.

Even if they didn't have explicit ill intent I dislike manipulators with a passion and weed them out with extreme prejudice.

Jun 29, 2020
I don't like this update.
Now there is a room full of people on the 'must kill' list.

Lance being top of the list followed by Gloria and the blond cunt that came in with her.
Its possible Nika doesn't need to be on the list, but thats to be determined, she stays on the list for now because she's clearly not a *friend* and is instead working for someone.

Even if they didn't have explicit ill intent I dislike manipulators with a passion and weed them out with extreme prejudice.
I agree.

Dont like anyone in that bar. Especially Lance. And really starting to dislike Nika too.

Btw, whats the most recent scene in the gallery? Cant seem to unlock it.

Reactions: Cavpal

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Powers That Be [v0.4.8] [Burst Out Games] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 762 MB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 226 MB
- - -

Original Mac Size: 727 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 191 MB
- - -

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Thanks for the update. I'm finding the changes to Tilly more jarring than I expected, but I liked the original quite a lot so I shouldn't be surprised. As the plot thickens the weevils are crawling out of the woodwork. A much more dangerous feel than before. The MC is going to have to have a very serious talk with his daughter and Tilly about their responsibilities with regard to drugs. I have a hard time believing Mark wasn't acting on Lance's orders when he provided the drugs. If so Lance, and his crew, have to bear the consequences of endangering the girls.

Last edited:

Phoenix911

Jan 3, 2021
So found this recently been playing its not a bad Vn, but I would like to know is it better to sleep with Gloria or not? Lance pops up and says you failed or passed the test and is Gloria in on the test? I want to Sleep with Gloria but do not wanna fuck up in the future. Is there another chance to sleep with her or does this close her route?

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
So, Stacey is the exwife who cheated on MC right? Gloria also cheated on MC multiple times or someone else? The daughter talks about her previous fucks while trying to bang you? Is there an LI in this game that hasn't done the MC dirty or brings up her past relationships? Who is the cute blonde is she a desireable LI? I'd like to know before downloading. Thanks.

Last edited:

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
so how do you get the sex scene? is the answers you give some kind of puzzle? tried both to drink and not to drink, but cant get the scene that is locked in gallery

EnlyZ

Nov 21, 2019
Why when running this game is damage this error? The sound of the home screen is ringing normal.
1636132903805.png

3.10 star(s) 75 Votes