3.10 star(s) 75 Votes
Mar 5, 2018
Oh, I understand her importance to the story. However, she doesn't interest me as a LI.
She is the story, at the start the MC say, im not the protagonist of this story, she is the central figure and in one chapter we were able to see her in the future, a very far away future when humans arent there anymore (or it seems like that)... author break the wall, making her talking with us. But yes, for some reason she was pushed to be with the MC, because destiny... conclusion: She is the FMC.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
In the end I have decided the same, not to pursue Gloria. I'm not at all convinced by Burst Out Games' comment about Gloria's underlying motivations. In fact, the comment itself is enough for my interest in Gloria to be completely null. Like I say, if it isn't purely romantic, I'm not interested in starting a relationship between her and the MC, and from the comment, I suspect it has nothing to do with it. So Gloria has joined the list of LIs to ignore.
Yeah, right now my MC is only in the guilt ridden relationships with Tilly and Valerie. Everyone else is a no or hell no! (in the case of Stacy). I want the MC to go on a murder spree and slaughter Lance (smug asshole), Gloria (skank), Elsa (surprise! Bitch), and everyone else at the fucking bar. Tired of the machinations of everyone involved, would love to have nothing to do with the Russian Tart but we aren't given an option to avoid her. Especially want to avoid her now that we know she is Lance's friend/agent and the MC is her "assignment". Just want to see the MC actually DO something instead of watching other people and then shrugging and walking away.

Hrothgar

Aug 11, 2018
Skipped a few updates and then played 0.4.8. I'm very impressed by how the plot has been developed. It looks like there are at least two outside factions with an interest in our ubermensch family. My suspicions have only grown that Stacey's behaviour may have been manipulated by outside forces (Lance), but it doesn't matter much since I've forgiven her and (hopefully) added her to the harem. Looking forward to more on Nika and Gloria as the next additions to our family.

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
patreon only or something?
I tried all drinking options and nothing triggers the locked scene in gallery, the latest one in gallery
Without giving too much away, the most recent sex scene is found in Chapter 13 "Lunching" and only occurs if you've been super nice to a certain guilt-ridden character throughout the entire game so far. Hope that helps!

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yeah, right now my MC is only in the guilt ridden relationships with Tilly and Valerie. Everyone else is a no or hell no! (in the case of Stacy). I want the MC to go on a murder spree and slaughter Lance (smug asshole), Gloria (skank), Elsa (surprise! Bitch), and everyone else at the fucking bar. Tired of the machinations of everyone involved, would love to have nothing to do with the Russian Tart but we aren't given an option to avoid her. Especially want to avoid her now that we know she is Lance's friend/agent and the MC is her "assignment". Just want to see the MC actually DO something instead of watching other people and then shrugging and walking away.
I agree with you that for now I'm only interested in Tilly and Valerie.

I can be as nice as necessary to Stacy, but in my case the MC is not going to be romantically with her again (as they say "una y no más, Santo Tomás", I don't know of any equivalent English saying).

About Gloria, I don't like the conversation where she makes it clear that she only wants the MC to have a couple of sex sessions at best. And if we include Dev's conversation about hidden intentions (and the fact that Lance talks about having passed I don't know what test and that she went to the bar to "talk" with Lance). If there isn't romance, I'm not interested, and I don't see anything similar for now.

I don't like Nika either: that she's an "agent" (or whatever) of someone (I'm not sure she's Lance's) and that the MC is her assignment is enough to make me wary. How can I be sure that she loves the MC? I can not.

Regarding Elsa, I'm not going to comment because we still don't know anything interesting about her.

And changing the subject. Lance owes the MC a few explanations and let him smash his face a couple of times (at least once for each pill, another for manipulating the MC, and a few more because we want to do it)

Of course, my opinion can change in the event that we can establish a romantic relationship (with love and feelings like that in both directions). The only one I'm sure I won't be romantically interested in is Stacey (if she hadn't cheated on the MC twice then things would be different, Walter Riso said: You shouldn't make the same mistake twice, the second time you do it, it's not your mistake anymore, it's your option)

Without giving too much away, the most recent sex scene is found in Chapter 13 "Lunching" and only occurs if you've been super nice to a certain guilt-ridden character throughout the entire game so far. Hope that helps!
Fortunately, even if you are nice to her, you can avoid the scene. She doesn't interest me as LI, but that doesn't mean I can't treat her kindly.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
And changing the subject. Lance owes the MC a few explanations and let him smash his face a couple of times (at least once for each pill, another for manipulating the MC, and a few more because we want to do it)
I'm afraid I must disagree. You're far too forgiving. If Lance engineered drugging the girls, he needs a pistol barrel in his mouth followed by a quick trigger pull. Endanger my girls, good night forever. Period.

3.10 star(s) 75 Votes