3.10 star(s) 75 Votes

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I guess what made her look weird for me was her eyes, it looked too animated compared to everyone else in the game and that made her look less human lol but I get your point about her imperfections. tbh I was hoping the dev would improve her character model but it seems he has done so for the worse judging by your reception but like I said I've yet to actually see the new version so I hope it's not too bad.
The new model is the second to last of the previews

HunkyDunx

Dec 19, 2018
I trust f95zone quite a lot. You're wording this as if we have to be cautious about what we download on this site. The mods/staff take virus threats very seriously. As far as I know, they play these games too.
jhustrue I know they take it seriously and commend them for their efforts, def not banging them for it but I would have thought that leaking a game early would be a matter of principle not to do it after all the dev has put a lot of work into it and needs to make his ounce of gold for his efforts. Perhaps I should have put the word "pirate" just as I have now. :)

• Angry
Reactions: Luckzor

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
Using the official patch.. The niece refers to herself as goddaughter during the clothes shopping

RobNorthman

Jun 20, 2017
I'm not a lumberjack but I'm pretty sure a log like she's holding is closer to 2000 lbs and that's low balling it.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I had a question about the scene where Lance asks the MC to intercede/distract/seduce Gloria who's been on the warpath with the rest of the employees. Clearly he knows Gloria is attracted to the MC, and even suggests he take advantage and get his dick wet, but then gets upset and tells the MC he 'failed' the test when the MC has sex with her in the office. Was this some kind of setup all along or is there another reason why Lance would encourage the MC to hook up with her only to get upset after the fact?

Not that I care too much about Lance over Gloria anyway, as she's way too smoking hot to turn down, but is there any fallout or negative consequence to banging the boss lady and apparently disappointing Lance?

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I had a question about the scene where Lance asks the MC to intercede/distract/seduce Gloria who's been on the warpath with the rest of the employees. Clearly he knows Gloria is attracted to the MC, and even suggests he take advantage and get his dick wet, but then gets upset and tells the MC he 'failed' the test when the MC has sex with her in the office. Was this some kind of setup all along or is there another reason why Lance would encourage the MC to hook up with her only to get upset after the fact?

Not that I care too much about Lance over Gloria anyway, as she's way too smoking hot to turn down, but is there any fallout or negative consequence to banging the boss lady and apparently disappointing Lance?
haven't played the last 3-4 updates so I can't tell you if there is or not a deeper reason or whatever but I can say without a worry ... fuck Lance ...
who in the hell would turn down Gloria?\
that smokin' latina :D

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
haven't played the last 3-4 updates so I can't tell you if there is or not a deeper reason or whatever but I can say without a worry ... fuck Lance ...
who in the hell would turn down Gloria?\
that smokin' latina :D
I had an old save that forced me to restart from the restaurant scene with the 3 girls, so I'm around chapter 11-12. But yeah, I already had a HUGE crush on Gloria anyway, so any opportunity to get with her was not one I would pass up. I was just curious what Lance's angle was and why he would encourage us to bang Gloria but then say we failed the test when we actually did.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I had an old save that forced me to restart from the restaurant scene with the 3 girls, so I'm around chapter 11-12. But yeah, I already had a HUGE crush on Gloria anyway, so any opportunity to get with her was not one I would pass up. I was just curious what Lance's angle was and why he would encourage us to bang Gloria but then say we failed the test when we actually did.
Maybe him pushing the MC to bone Gloria was the test. Like he says in the game, be patient, he'll reveal it in time (in some update) :4Head:

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Maybe him pushing the MC to bone Gloria was the test. Like he says in the game, be patient, he'll reveal it in time (in some update) :4Head:
You know, I actually considered that as I wrote my original response. Though if Lance is supposed to be such a good friend, why would he want to test/tempt the MC with Gloria in the first place without giving him a heads up and even telling him why he should 'jump on the grenade' in the best interest of the other employees? That said, Lance may be the MC's friend, but he's not a good enough friend to prevent me from wanting to hook-up with Gloria for some consensual, no-strings attached good times. :p

Reactions: BTLD

DarcWing55

Mar 30, 2021
Dev,

This game is worth a download for the humor alone. The Scott Sterling line kills me! The Man, The MYTH, THE LEGEND! Love me some Scott Sterling, "if there's ever a nuclear war, I want to live in a bunker made of that man's face!"

• Haha
Reactions: Burst Out Games

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
Burst Out Games
I don't know how you do this but every time you use Russian you cannot use it without mistakes. When Nika speaks in Russian in the end of update she speaks about herself in male gender ("Я не давал разрешения" is what male would say, not a woman, in Russian verbs change due gender, if Nika knows Russian she'd say "Я не давала разрешения"). The next phrase is wrong too. It's good we have stress in the name, but AFAIK you call Dmitriy the right way (unlike our president, I don't know why you call him VladimIr, he's VladImir). Then the next sentence is not from capital letter (that mistake is for elementary school only) and Nika uses the wrong form of verb. В России мы не даем приказы, мы их отдаем (approximate translation: In Russia we're not giving orders, we're giving them away). I know I sound like the teacher (while I'm not) but correct phrase would be "Дмитрий! Кто отдал приказ?"
And I don't want to explain why the scene as a whole is looking as it was made by one who knows nothing about Russia and Russians, especially Russian military or special forces, just like the makers of Black Widow.

3.10 star(s) 75 Votes