Others Predation [v0.2.1.0] [HornedLizardStudios, Veronika Repo]

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes
May 21, 2019
So for anyone looking for the dog animations, we had to remove them because of Patreon rules, HOWEVER, you can get them back by doing the following:
In the games folder, where the predation.exe is, create a new file, and name it "gimme.that" or "gimme.that.txt" without the quotes. The next time you launch the game, those two animations will appear in the gallery again. When I finish this version I can give you guys a build which has all the "banned" animations automatically included without having to create this file.

PS: The game doesn't use Unity, it uses Gamemaker studio 2

Sciliant

Jun 22, 2018
So for anyone looking for the dog animations, we had to remove them because of Patreon rules, HOWEVER, you can get them back by doing the following:
In the games folder, where the predation.exe is, create a new file, and name it "gimme.that" or "gimme.that.txt" without the quotes. The next time you launch the game, those two animations will appear in the gallery again. When I finish this version I can give you guys a build which has all the "banned" animations automatically included without having to create this file.

Really appreciate your team keeping the animations around in some capacity. Seen that kind of content from other creators die all too often.

Nin10dope 64

Sep 29, 2019
So yeah. DirectX installed and drivers up to date. Instant crash on trying to open the gallery. Please address this.

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
Don't make me use the image again.
Just pretend they're mutant humans or wearing costumes. Imagination makes anything possible.

So yeah. DirectX installed and drivers up to date. Instant crash on trying to open the gallery. Please address this.
No.

Are there plans to put the background animations in the gallery? The skunk, et al.

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
The animation of this game is great and I played the demo released long time ago and was fun. my only problem with the game is "the game is too short".
I hope you guys (dev) keep increasing the game after full release with new mission, new scenary and new animation.
Of course if you guys cant, I completely understand.

May 21, 2019
The animation of this game is great and I played the demo released long time ago and was fun. my only problem with the game is "the game is too short".
I hope you guys (dev) keep increasing the game after full release with new mission, new scenary and new animation.
Of course if you guys cant, I completely understand.
Some work on the next level, the sewers, is already there, but we obviously wanted to be done with this "remake" of the first part before moving on, but we're definitely not stopping after this update!

Ryproar

Nov 29, 2017
Some work on the next level, the sewers, is already there, but we obviously wanted to be done with this "remake" of the first part before moving on, but we're definitely not stopping after this update!
Okay so I have been supporting you guys for a while (a year in fact) and I am just going to say this for your own sakes AND your patrons sakes.
Patreon will come down on you and force you to remove A LOT of your stuff. Mind control (sexual content with it) is considered rape which they also dislike.
Feral anything they dislike.
Forced anything they dislike.

Do yourself a favor and make a Substar too. I supported a lot of things on Patreon but as soon as they got too big they took notice and nuked them all.
Hell I supported a guy who made one animation with a demon raping the character in a bad end never showed it but Patreon still made him remove the game...

Please look into it before they nuke you guys.

Reactions: BigJohnny and Xol

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
So I've just jumped into this after a random video recommendation on Xvideos. So bear with me, from my understanding, the only thing we can download right now is a gallery, and there's no game around it yet? The animations look super nice and I don't want to spoil myself with just a gallery.

J55555

Dec 31, 2019
So I've just jumped into this after a random video recommendation on Xvideos. So bear with me, from my understanding, the only thing we can download right now is a gallery, and there's no game around it yet? The animations look super nice and I don't want to spoil myself with just a gallery.
Yeah I'd recommend waiting if you just found the game. The next update is supposed to come out this year and includes the full level (Public release is usually a week after patreon release).

Reactions: PaNiq

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
Yeah I'd recommend waiting if you just found the game. The next update is supposed to come out this year and includes the full level (Public release is usually a week after patreon release).
in the discord they changed to early next year to complete the game

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
Well yeah "this year" is probably not realistic
They said the next update, not the full game, will be released this year. If you look a few comments up, the developer had a projected date of December 27th for release, but obviously that's passed. It should be any time now, though.

Reactions: dragonsix6969
3.70 star(s) 7 Votes