Others Predation [v0.2.1.0] [HornedLizardStudios, Veronika Repo]

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Any news on this? It's taking awfully long for something that had to be released at the end of last year. Patreon has no news but I'm guessing/hoping the devs have another way to convey progress?

Reactions: dragonsix6969

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
Any news on this? It's taking awfully long for something that had to be released at the end of last year. Patreon has no news but I'm guessing/hoping the devs have another way to convey progress?
asked in the discord and the programmer said he is waiting to "some art asset"

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
you can enter the games discord and ask, the programmer away reply to my questions

PRchris13

Aug 4, 2018
We’re is the “one hidden area.” Mentioned in the channel log ???

Last edited:

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
Patreon will come down on you and force you to remove A LOT of your stuff.
This dude is right, patreon's shittiness is not something new by now so in case anything like that happens there'll be no excuse on the devs' side "we didn't know or expect this".

Reactions: Xol
May 21, 2019
This dude is right, patreon's shittiness is not something new by now so in case anything like that happens there'll be no excuse on the devs' side "we didn't know or expect this".
We fully expect this to happen, however, we very highly doubt that a lot of our players would migrate over to a new platform. I'll talk to the lead dev but he told me before that he's not planning to switch, at least not yet.

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
We fully expect this to happen, however, we very highly doubt that a lot of our players would migrate over to a new platform. I'll talk to the lead dev but he told me before that he's not planning to switch, at least not yet.
So if you fully expect this to happen but don't plan on moving then what will you do? Comply with patreon and make the game consensual like Pure Onyx's devs are doing?

May 21, 2019
So if you fully expect this to happen but don't plan on moving then what will you do? Comply with patreon and make the game consensual like Pure Onyx's devs are doing?
I'll ask our lead. The last big reason we didn't want to switch was because making a secondary option for our supporters and encouraging people to switch to it is a sure way to speed up getting kicked off of Patreon, at least we thought.

May 21, 2019
The biggest problem with this whole Patreon thing is very simple. While others might be like "omg why so stupid just switch to X platform", in reality, it's never that easy. For the lead, this game's income is his ONLY income. IN TOTAL. If he one day decided to make a different account on a different service, it's VEEERY unlikely that even half the people on Patreon would migrate, especially with the absence of PayPal, which is a huge deal for a LOT of people. So while I'm sure others will keep saying that we're stupid for not switching, in reality, it's not that easy at all.

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
It's definitely not easy and a bad situation all around for the lead dev of this game but eventually patreon will come looking, find something they don't like and at the very least demand changes.

Reactions: Ryproar

Ryproar

Nov 29, 2017
Ummmmmm you may want to look into a few of the substar pages.
Animo bestiality content banned... 2 times as many sub on substar
Kabier furry on human banned.... 3 times as many subs on substar
Bloodhawk cub bestiality content banned.... 3 timmes as many subs on substar

See a trend here? Oh and Patreon can make you pull art off of ANY OF YOUR SECONDARY SITES TOO.
I am serious about this. Ask around Furaffinitty, Inkbunny, and sofurry and will see a trend.
Oh and paypal hates adult content so.... If they find out they can pull paypal support from your page.

Reactions: Xol

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Any news on this? There's nothing on patreon for what should've been released one month ago. I'm still holding off to watch the gallery animations because I want to experience them with gameplay but it's getting difficult.

May 21, 2019
the dev should say something about it.. its been a month already.
Any news on this? There's nothing on patreon for what should've been released one month ago. I'm still holding off to watch the gallery animations because I want to experience them with gameplay but it's getting difficult.
We're really sorry for not releasing in time. We had some missing assets that the new AI system needed, and currently we're putting the dialogues in place before going over everything together to make sure we didn't miss something obvious. We're working as fast as we can, but with a full time job taking up most of my time, it's very difficult.

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
I think it's a good decision because if you want to make less-than-consensual content than patreon isn't the way to go.

Reactions: Ryproar
3.70 star(s) 7 Votes