Others Predation [v0.2.1.0] [HornedLizardStudios, Veronika Repo]

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
The last release we have before the rework is one from December of 2020 which can be found in our Discord in the game builds channel, the one just above the current gallery build.
something happened with discord? Not sure if I got kicked or what but...
Out of nowhere my account send a message with a link to some people to some "game" with just a exe that "aparently" do nothing.
Anyway I already deleted my account and I hope my account dont did any shit.

Reactions: bluraven93

bluraven93

Nov 30, 2019
something happened with discord? Not sure if I got kicked or what but...
Out of nowhere my account send a message with a link to some people to some "game" with just a exe that "aparently" do nothing.
Anyway I already deleted my account and I hope my account dont did any shit.
It sounded like your discord was hacked and the person behind it may have caused trouble in the discord server itself or they left the server in your discord account before proceeding to send files that no one most likely asked for. In simple terms, you got hacked and the actions that were made within your discord account was not your intention/will at all and voids you from any possible faults other might have had towards you on discord, meaning you did not do anything wrong at all just for malious/ill intent, not everyone is inclined to do that just like I am. Me doing something that is maliciously hurtful is against my nature. Not trying to be rude/offending by the way, just sharing my thoughts about your incident of an hacker.

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
It sounded like your discord was hacked and the person behind it may have caused trouble in the discord server itself or they left the server in your discord account before proceeding to send files that no one most likely asked for. In simple terms, you got hacked and the actions that were made within your discord account was not your intention/will at all and voids you from any possible faults other might have had towards you on discord, meaning you did not do anything wrong at all just for malious/ill intent, not everyone is inclined to do that just like I am. Me doing something that is maliciously hurtful is against my nature. Not trying to be rude/offending by the way, just sharing my thoughts about your incident of an hacker.
yeah im not sure what the hacker did in the server but I deleted my account.

Reactions: bluraven93

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Feel like it's taking an awful lot of time for something that they thought of releasing in late december lol

May 21, 2019
Feel like it's taking an awful lot of time for something that they thought of releasing in late december lol
I'll be honest, it is INCREDIBLY difficult to work with the lead. I've bothered him multiple times about posting updates because at this point I've done everything I could. He has a habit of disappearing and not answering messages for days, and overall I need to remind him of things multiple times, otherwise it won't be done. I'm sorry it's taking so long but I've done everything I had to as a programmer, it's all up to him now, and since he doesn't really work together with me, I don't know how much longer it'll take.

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
I'll be honest, it is INCREDIBLY difficult to work with the lead. I've bothered him multiple times about posting updates because at this point I've done everything I could. He has a habit of disappearing and not answering messages for days, and overall I need to remind him of things multiple times, otherwise it won't be done. I'm sorry it's taking so long but I've done everything I had to as a programmer, it's all up to him now, and since he doesn't really work together with me, I don't know how much longer it'll take.
I appreciate the honesty, I simply just hate non-transparency when it comes to releases / updates.

May 21, 2019
So I thought I'd post a small update for you all! I spoke with our lead again, he agreed to sit down with me today and write a devlog, and yesterday we also messaged Subscribestar to accelerate our review process, which surprisingly finished by this morning, so we now also have a Subscribestar page as many of you suggested, and I finally convinced the lead!

As for the game, most of the things are already finished. Enemies work, grapple works, most everything else is in place. What we're still missing is dialogue, story triggers and events, and the boss battle, but that's gonna be the easiest of the things I listed. I'll keep everyone up to date here if needed, I don't like keeping people in the dark!

JD59

Jun 20, 2018
So I thought I'd post a small update for you all! I spoke with our lead again, he agreed to sit down with me today and write a devlog, and yesterday we also messaged Subscribestar to accelerate our review process, which surprisingly finished by this morning, so we now also have a Subscribestar page as many of you suggested, and I finally convinced the lead!

As for the game, most of the things are already finished. Enemies work, grapple works, most everything else is in place. What we're still missing is dialogue, story triggers and events, and the boss battle, but that's gonna be the easiest of the things I listed. I'll keep everyone up to date here if needed, I don't like keeping people in the dark!
Nice, thanks for the update ! I assume the game will be released in the next days, right ?

May 21, 2019
Nice, thanks for the update ! I assume the game will be released in the next days, right ?
I really do not think so, as stated above, from here it's pretty much just the creative part of the process which is something I'm not involved in, and I have no idea how far the lead got because he generally forgets to commit or push his changes through Git. I keep reminding him that we're very late, but right now that's all I can really do, I'm sorry.

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
I really do not think so, as stated above, from here it's pretty much just the creative part of the process which is something I'm not involved in, and I have no idea how far the lead got because he generally forgets to commit or push his changes through Git. I keep reminding him that we're very late, but right now that's all I can really do, I'm sorry.
Im not sure about the others members but a this point the leader is just grabbing the patreons money.
I mean what else the game need? Dialogue? cmon the hardest part was done faster than writing bunch of dialogue.
Everyone have a life to live and jobs to work, but this game is not that big to take so long and the game need only the easy thing to be complete.
The only contact we have is with you and the programmer on discord(and I think you two is the same person) and that make hard to trust and even to care about the game.

May 21, 2019
Im not sure about the others members but a this point the leader is just grabbing the patreons money.
I mean what else the game need? Dialogue? cmon the hardest part was done faster than writing bunch of dialogue.
Everyone have a life to live and jobs to work, but this game is not that big to take so long and the game need only the easy thing to be complete.
The only contact we have is with you and the programmer on discord(and I think you two is the same person) and that make hard to trust and even to care about the game.
Sephra (with that same name on Furaffinity) has been developing this game for years now, but with so little programming knowledge he only got as far as releasing one level and a few enemies. This version had many bugs. I joined the project a little over a year ago, first made a website for the project then was asked to help out with the game itself. I've finished almost everything I had to which was missing after the full re-work of the game, throwing out old code which held the game back. What the game is missing currently are all the creative elements, such as enemy placements, save point placements, story triggers, tutorials, dialogue, etc...
This is something I can't do because I don't know what Sephra wants.
Our Discord is full of Sephra's messages and previous posts, way before I joined. Just like many other developers he's known for not being really social, and prefers to talk to a select few. We have nothing to gain from not releasing the game, especially me, because I have a very small cut compared to the work I put in.

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
Just managed to find this game, sad to see that they are MIA (but there's hope they are still working on it!)

Kind of want to find the game that isn't the gallery, is there a link for it?

EDIT: Nvm, on the devs DISCORD

May 21, 2019
We have recently posted WIP videos on our Discord. The boss fight is now finished, Sephra is finally writing the dialogue, and this weekend we'll sit down and put everything together. Once again, sorry for taking so long. It's difficult to juggle things with work, real life and the game for both me and Sephra.

I find it odd that everyone thinks we gave up on the game when there's only two of us in total working on it in our free time, and we always answer questions and post updates as often as we can and have something to show.

Last edited:
Reactions: MTCF and Xol

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
We have recently posted WIP videos on our Discord. The boss fight is now finished, Sephra is finally writing the dialogue, and this weekend we'll sit down and put everything together. Once again, sorry for taking so long. It's difficult to juggle things with work, real life and the game for both me and Sephra.

I find it odd that everyone thinks we gave up on the game when there's only two of us in total working on it in our free time, and we always answer questions and post updates as often as we can and have something to show.
that what I like about you guys, you actually answer our question.

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes