Others Predation [v0.2.1.0] [HornedLizardStudios, Veronika Repo]

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

idk name bruh

Feb 2, 2021
I have a problem with lag even if I put everything on low it continues to lag and when I open the console to see my fps it's stuck at thirty that doesn't make any sense

Sep 10, 2021
I have a problem with lag even if I put everything on low it continues to lag and when I open the console to see my fps it's stuck at thirty that doesn't make any sense
Could be something framelocking. As far as I know, the game shouldn't do that automatically, as its usually tied to something like V-sync but it is a test build.

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
Progress? The dev considers the game finished and said he won't touch it anymore.
Any progress you expected is on you.
???? Where did you hear this the game is still in active development? Its in the middle of an engine switch to Godot..

ShuuIwamine1

Jan 7, 2019
Extremely disappointed how little progress has been made on this game since the last time I've checked on it years ago. Its Fitting there's a LOK poster in the game considering how little work has been done.
Money is the root of all evil.
1688838741068.png
Dude makes double what I do every month just off this grift that he touches probably once a month. Not to mention if he has a real job he's just making bank. I'm never suprised at how little development these games get. If the game gets finished there's no reason to stay subscribed. I have motivation issues finishing projects where the only consequence is I have to find something new to do. If finishing the project meant I got 50k shaved off my annual salary, I'd slow down as much as I could too.

bobbot

May 10, 2018
Money is the root of all evil.
View attachment 2754765
Dude makes double what I do every month just off this grift that he touches probably once a month. Not to mention if he has a real job he's just making bank. I'm never suprised at how little development these games get. If the game gets finished there's no reason to stay subscribed. I have motivation issues finishing projects where the only consequence is I have to find something new to do. If finishing the project meant I got 50k shaved off my annual salary, I'd slow down as much as I could too.
yup... one of the reasons i dont care much for things like patreon, lately a smaller reason but still... before someone crashes in and says but artists need money too... can you honistly look at this practice and say its ok? it would be one thing if there was public wips and news showing progress being made, but its all behind a paywall so for all intents and purposes to joe public it looks dead or at least dorment thankfully some kind souls have shared some progress. i will admit doggie does do very high quality work when they upload but thats the problem the news is so sporatic it actively hurts potental growth, that and makes people accent the negitive and think the project is just annother milker... even if thats true or not. they just have the lack of progress they can see and draw conclusions... i wonder how many of those patrons btw are just people that forgot they signed up in the first place?

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
yup... one of the reasons i dont care much for things like patreon, lately a smaller reason but still... before someone crashes in and says but artists need money too... can you honistly look at this practice and say its ok? it would be one thing if there was public wips and news showing progress being made, but its all behind a paywall so for all intents and purposes to joe public it looks dead or at least dorment thankfully some kind souls have shared some progress. i will admit doggie does do very high quality work when they upload but thats the problem the news is so sporatic it actively hurts potental growth, that and makes people accent the negitive and think the project is just annother milker... even if thats true or not. they just have the lack of progress they can see and draw conclusions... i wonder how many of those patrons btw are just people that forgot they signed up in the first place?
The only patrons i support are the artists because at least they deliver stuff (or if something happens they decline payments from my experiences)

Games? Not anymore, since it's hard to support those devs because it's either hit or miss... There's either no updates at all or the updates are the most tiny bits of stuff the dev could think off

I remember that in CI-EN, there's a dev that is STILL GETTING SUPPORT FROM DUMB PEOPLE even though he disappeared from 2021 with no more updates or content (Plus he closed the comments)

bobbot

May 10, 2018
The only patrons i support are the artists because at least they deliver stuff (or if something happens they decline payments from my experiences)

Games? Not anymore, since it's hard to support those devs because it's either hit or miss... There's either no updates at all or the updates are the most tiny bits of stuff the dev could think off

I remember that in CI-EN, there's a dev that is STILL GETTING SUPPORT FROM DUMB PEOPLE even though he disappeared from 2021 with no more updates or content (Plus he closed the comments)
opps realized just now i put this in the wrong thread... ah well works here too, sorry.

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes