Others Predation [v0.2.1.0] [HornedLizardStudios, Veronika Repo]

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Shush69

Mar 4, 2018
Thanks, could you say what site? I only know f95, at least for games, but if they updated faster than here I wanna know where.
u18chan in the animated part. But its not always the best place for updates. I'd say sometime you get generous people there, but most of the time, nah

Shush69

Mar 4, 2018
I finished this game in few mins, is short as hell. (i played too in 0.9) So they only added this things, in whole year, sorry, but it wasn't worth the wait. :whistle:

who knows maybe he gave up on it but recently brought it back.... but like compared to Oh so hero or stuff like Happy heart panic its really ... well empty for a thing you must pay to play now or wait 2 weeks

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
F88hyder said:
whole 1 year, 1 new map (only boss fight), 3 new characters and that's it? 1 year.... :ROFLMAO:

I finished this game in few mins, is short as hell. (i played too in 0.9) So they only added this things, in whole year, sorry, but it wasn't worth the wait. :whistle:

A lot of it was porting everything to a new engine and adding a working gallery.

The Sprites, the cutscenes, and every single frame of animation here is expertly hand drawn, characters are well designed, games of this quality take time to make, you know.

Besides, it's not like Project X where they take about 4 or 5 years to make one stage because they keep going back and doing unnecessary touch ups to previous stages and shit, only for the sex animations in the new stage to still be bare-boned 3 or 4 frame loops.

Last edited:

cell943

Oct 14, 2017

Not sure what you're talking about. They added music, a title sequence, an introduction sequence with new characters and artwork, a boss with additional artwork, some additional sex sprites (a dog fucking a skunk? And then a squirrel fucking a mouse? Maybe that's what those are), etc. There is a lot of stuff here for an amateur game maker. I'll give you it's not much for a professional game maker, though.

could anyone clear the boss?
Yes, just do a single punch instead of a kick or punch combo. You basically stun lock him if you can time your punches right. There's not much to do after you beat him, though. He says "look how fast I can zoom" and then there's a "thank you for playing!" screen.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: byran47

Draconicle

Aug 20, 2018
Not sure what you're talking about. They added music, a title sequence, an introduction sequence with new characters and artwork, a boss with additional artwork, some additional sex sprites (a dog fucking a skunk? And then a squirrel fucking a mouse? Maybe that's what those are), etc. There is a lot of stuff here for an amateur game maker. I'll give you it's not much for a professional game maker, though.

Yes, just do a single punch instead of a kick or punch combo. You basically stun lock him if you can time your punches right. There's not much to do after you beat him, though. He says "look how fast I can zoom" and then there's a "thank you for playing!" screen.
i see, thx

Vulpo

Oct 19, 2020

Better strategy just duck kick let him reset you and repeat. you take little damage and you claim a chunk of his health every cycle. The ai can't handle the player ducking for some reason

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
Okay so how do you use the gun? It says press enter but nothing happens when I press it tho

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
Better strategy just duck kick let him reset you and repeat. you take little damage and you claim a chunk of his health every cycle. The ai can't handle the player ducking for some reason
When punching, I took zero damage. He just stood in one place and let me hit his face. I messed up the timing once when he was at 50%, but it only took five seconds to get back to him and bring him to zero. Again, taking zero damage. The fight only took about thirty seconds.

limesseur

Oct 7, 2019
Okay so how do you use the gun? It says press enter but nothing happens when I press it tho
Your health has to be a certain amount, or you have to get hit after getting the gun, or that's what it was like for me. Most likely a bug after picking it up.

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
The gun, actually, isnt gun. Its medkit. For me enter heals me and gun becomes empty.
Oh okay it looked like a gun you can use and the stick thing next to it was a heal, my bad. The key instruction when you start a new game just shows the med-gun thing and enter to use.

Reactions: Thereisthe4
3.70 star(s) 7 Votes